We spent many hours on research to finding 1-cup filter grind and brew coffee maker, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best 1-cup filter grind and brew coffee maker, you should not miss this article. 1-cup filter grind and brew coffee maker coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 1-cup filter grind and brew coffee maker by our suggestions
854 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart DGB-550BK Grind & Brew Automatic Coffeemaker 12 Cup Silver/Black
- 24-Hour Programmability with 12-cup glass carafe featuring an ergonomic handle, dripless pour spout and knuckle guard
- Grinds whole beans right before brewing to produce fresh and flavorful Coffee. Grind off feature for pre ground Coffee
- Brew-pause feature, auto shutoff from 0 to 4 hours, and 1- to 4-cup feature
- Includes: gold tone commercial filter and charcoal water filter that removes impurities
- Separate grinder chamber and filter area make for easy cleanup
- 24-hour programmability with 12-Cup glass carafe featuring an ergonomic handle, dripless pour spout and knuckle guard
- Grinds whole beans right before brewing to produce fresh and flavorful coffee. Grind off feature for pre ground coffee
- Brew-pause feature, auto shutoff from 0 to 4 hours, and 1- to 4-Cup feature
- Please make sure the 1-4 setting button is pushed on. This setting does make a stronger cup of coffee due to the slower brewing process
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Separate grinder chamber and filter area make for easy cleanup
Grind and Brew Coffeemaker
Retire your alarm clock and wake up instead to the rich aroma of freshly ground, just brewed coffee, with the Cuisinart Grind & Brew Automatic Coffeemaker. One of the Premier Series, this deluxe 12-cup model offers the best of Cuisinart’s expert coffeemaking technology to deliver unsurpassed ease of use and rich full-bodied coffee flavor. With streamlined European styling and a graceful carafe, it’s a beautiful addition to any kitchen.
The Grind & Brew Coffeemaker features a separate grinding assembly and filter chamber to make beans easy to add and used grounds easy to remove. A convenient “grind off” control turns the grinder off when preground coffee is used.
A nice addition to any modern kitchen, this 12-cup automatic coffeemaker automatically grinds whole beans right before brewing to produce a fresh and flavorful pot of coffee. The 24-hour fully programmable unit allows for “wake-up” coffee, plus its brew-pause function makes it simple to enjoy a cup of coffee before the end of the brewing cycle. The included 60-ounce glass carafe offers an ergonomic handle, knuckle guard, and dripless pour spout for graceful serving. Other highlights include adjustable auto shutoff for up to four hours, a grind-off option, a charcoal water filter to remove impurities, and a separate grinder chamber and filter area to ensure simple cleanup. Housed in elegant Italian styling, the coffeemaker measures approximately 12 by 10 by 17 inches and carries a three-year limited warranty.
A charcoal water filter and a permanent commercial-style gold tone coffee filter allow only pure flavor to flow through, and the popular Brew Pause feature lets you sneak a cup before the cycle is finished.
Dishwasher safe parts. Separate grind and filter chambers for easy cleanup. The freshest tasting coffee outside a coffee bar. What more could a coffee lover as for?
Product Parts and Benefits
Flips back for easy filling, Removable for easy cleaning. A safety Interlock System prevents operation of the unit if the Reservoir Cover is open.
Distributes water evenly over coffee, reducing temperature loss as water passes through grounds.
Filter Basket Compartment
Contains filter basket, filter basket cover, and Cuisinart gold tone commercial style filter
Stops flow of coffee from basket when carafe is removed from heater plate so a cup can be poured in mid-brew, if desired
Scratch resistant with nonstick coating
The easy-pour, no-drip 12-cup carafe has an ergonomic handle and brewed coffee markings for two to twelve cups
Measuring Scoop and Brush
#4 Basket Paper Filters
Grinder Basket and Lid
Use the recess on each side of the lid to remove lid for easy addition of beans
Charcoal Water Filter
Charcoal water filter eliminates chlorine, bad tastes, and ordors from tap water
- On/Off/Set Auto-Shutoff Switch with LED Indicator: Audible Tone which will sound 5 times when the coffee has completed brewing and Auto-Shutoff Tone which will sound twice at end of programmed auto-shutoff period
- Low Cups Setting with LED Indicator: set to 1-4 cup to imporove extraction and flavor when making fewer than 5 cups of coffee
- Hours Set/Minutes Set: press and hold either hour or minute button for approximately 2 seconds to enter Time Set Mode
- Clock Display
- Grind Off with LED Indicator: use to turn off the grinder when using pre-ground coffee
- Program Setting with LED Indicator: press to display program setting or to set programmed brewing
- Elegant Italian Styling
- Automatically grinds whole beans before brewing
- 24 hour fully programmable
- Brew Pause™ feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before brewing has finished
- Adjustable auto shutoff – 0-4 hours
- Grind off feature
- 1-4 cup feature
- 12 (5 oz. each) cup carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard
- Gold tone commercial filter
- Charcoal water filter removes impurities
- Separate grinder chamber and filter area make for easy cleanup
- Limited 3-year warranty
Fully programmable, this is the ultimate user-friendly coffeemaker. Simply add beans and water, set the flavor control to 1-4 or 5+ cups, and program start time up to 24 hours in advance. An auto-shutoff feature even lets you set the unit to turn off up to 4 hours after the brew cycle ends.
The Perfect Cup of Coffee
Element 1: Water
Coffee is 98% water. The quality of that water is as important as the quality of your coffee. If water doesn’t taste good from the tap, it won’t taste good in your coffee. That’s why Cuisinart has added a water filter to the Grind & Brew Coffeemaker. The charcoal filter removes chlorine, bad tastes, and odors, for the purest coffee flavor, every time you brew.
Element 2: Coffee
While coffee is 98% water, all of the flavor comes from the beans. To achieve the same great taste you enjoy at a coffee bar, you need to use the same quality of coffee.
Buy the beans fresh and whole, only about two weeks’ supply at a time for maximum freshness. Once the coffee bean is broken, its flavor degrades very quickly. That’s why the Grind & Brew grinds your coffee just prior to brewing. If it is not practical to buy small supplies, separate larger amounts of beans into one to two week portions immediately after purchase, and freeze them in airtight containers.
The best way to maximize freshness is to minimize exposure to air, light, and moisture. So, once beans have been removed from the freezer, maintain them in a sealed container at room temperature, since damaging condensation occurs every time the beans are removed from the freezer or refrigerator. Note that some coffee experts advise against freezing dark-roast beans, because freezing can cause the oils to coagulate. Other experts disagree. We suggest you experiment and decide for yourself.
Element 3: Grind
The grind is critical for proper flavor extraction. If the grind is too fine, over-extraction and bitterness will result. Too fine a grind may also clog the filter. If grind is too coarse, the water will pass through too quickly and the maximum flavor will not be extracted. The Grind & Brew is preset for a medium grind, the optimal grind for this type of coffeemaker.
Element 4: Proportion
Coffee that is too strong or too weak is always a disappointment. Follow the recommended portions of ground coffee in the instructions included with every Grind & Brew, and later adjust the amount to suit your taste. The Grind & Brew makes up to twelve (12) 5-ounce cups of coffee
2. Takeya 10311 Patented Deluxe Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker with Airtight Seal & Silicone Handle, Made in USA, 2-Quart, Black BPA-Free Dishwasher-Safe
- The new deluxe cold brew Coffee maker is a durable BPA-free Tritan pitcher with an airtight lid & non-slip silicone handle. It produces 8 servings of smooth cold brew with any type of Coffee grounds and is less acidic than traditional coffee brewing.
- The fine-mesh Coffee filter in this cold brew Coffee maker keeps grounds out of your freshly brewed pot – differing from other coffee machines. Tritan plastic withstands hot temperatures if you want a hot cup of Coffee. Fits in most refrigerator doors.
- Premium bottles and lids: Our innovative Line of insulated hydration solutions come in a range of sizes. We offer water bottles in 18, 24, 32, 40, and 64 oz sizes, Beverage makers and pitchers in 1 qt and 2 qt sizes.
- Bpa free hydration solutions: from insulated stainless steel water bottles to Beverage makers and pitchers, as well as a variety of product accessories, Takeya USA products help you stay cool, refreshed and hydrated For an active, on-the-go lifestyle.
- Takeya quality: Compare our fruit infusers to others from CamelBak, contigo, Nalgene, Thermos, Bubba, Brita, teavana, fifty FIFTY, klean Kanteen, Brita, Hydro flask, sigg, Yeti Rambler, Cayman fitness, lifefactory, & Polar bottle.
Taste the difference with Takeya cold brew Coffee maker. The traditional hot brewing process releases undesirable acids and oils, resulting in bitter flavor and acidity that is intolerable to many. With cold brewing, only the naturally delicious Coffee flavors are extracted, leaving behind the bitter oils and fatty acids, creating a perfectly balanced, smooth extraction of concentrated Coffee. Once brewed, concentrated Coffee can be kept fresh in the Takeya airtight cold brew Coffee maker for up to 2 weeks and used for both hot and iced coffees.
3. KRUPS KM202850 Simply Brew Compact Filter Drip Coffee Maker, 5-Cup, Silver
- PERFECT FOR ONE OR TWO: Brews up to 5 cups of coffee.
- CONVENIENT: Allows you to pour a cup of coffee while brewing and automatically keeps your coffee warm.
- SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE: Carafe with no-drip spout, which controls the mess
- easy On/Off button to start brewing and turn off the brewer
- and a conveniently located water tank.
- MODERN DESIGN: Premium stainless-steel finish.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Glass coffee pot, permanent coffee filter and coffee spoon for your daily brewing needs.
4. Hamilton Beach 49980A Coffee Maker Single Serve Black/Stainless Steel
- Note: Travel mug not-included. Dimensions (inches): 13.9 H x 12.23 W x 11.08 D
- Two ways to brew your coffee, single serve or full pot.
- 12 cup glass carafe included or brew into a travel or regular sized mug using single serve function.
- Single serve side works only with loose ground coffee or disk-shaped soft pods (not compatible with K-CUP packs*, capsules or other single-serve packs). *K-CUP is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Use of the K-CUP trademark does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- 950 Watts . Brew strength function for bold or regular coffee and fully programmable with auto shutoff.
- Brews up to 14 ounces in travel mug (not-included) or adjusts to fit a shorter cup.
For all the coffee drinkers and aficionados in search of an affordable, low maintenance coffeemaker that can brew a basic or premium roast coffee in a fraction of the time and cost as the coffeehouse: Meet the Hamilton Beach 2-Way Brewer. Voltage 110 volts
5. Hamilton Beach 49981A Coffee Maker Single Serve Silver
- Brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter
- Scoop your favorite ground coffee and brew
- Brews up to 14 ozs. into travel cup or coffee mug
- Durable stainless steel construction. Built-in stand for coffee mugs
- Note-coffee overflows from brew basket would be prevented with use of lesser amount of ground coffee or use the bold setting for flavored, finely ground, premium brand ground coffees, and decaf coffees or when using whole bean coffee, a standard automatic drip coffee grind will yield best results. Be careful not to overgrind, since very finely ground coffee can cause overflow in this unit
Hamilton Beach The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker – 49981
The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker goes where no coffeemaker has gone before, brewing hotter, faster and better-tasting coffee than most gourmet machines out there. And, its benefits don’t stop there. The Scoop Coffeemaker utilizes the simplicity of ground coffee and brews a customizable cup quickly: an 8 oz. cup in less than 90 seconds or a 14 oz. travel mug in under two-and-a-half minutes.
Aside from its versatility in using inexpensive coffee grounds to brew a great-tasting cup, The Scoop Coffeemaker is designed for ultra-simple preparation in three straightforward steps: 1) Scoop 2) Place 3) Brew. It features a steel mesh scoop for filtering freshly ground coffee and comes with a built-in, adjustable stand that flips to accommodate a standard-size cup or a taller travel mug.
All in all, The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker offers affordability and no fuss with lots of options. There’s no need for extra equipment, high-tech buttons or extra equipment, either.
Product Uses & Unique Features
Allowing for Various Coffee Grind Types
The Scoop Coffeemaker doesn’t need pre-packaged K-Cup packs or coffee pods, which can get expensive, and not to mention stale, over time. Instead, it comes with a mesh scoop filter that gives users the choice of any flavor (caramel, hazelnut, vanilla, etc), any brand (Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc.) and any strength (Regular or Bold) pleasing to their taste.
Differing Boldness Levels
With The Scoop Coffeemaker, versatility is key. Whether you decide to go with a mainstream brand coffee or stronger premium-brand coffee, you need a machine that understands and quickly adapts. Use the REGULAR setting for a quick basic, automatic drip coffee, or get an upgrade and choose BOLD for more fine grinds, decaf or stronger flavors premium-brand coffee like Starbucks or Melitta. Just remember that the finer the grind, the longer it takes to brew. For bolder coffee, the water passes through at a slower rate, but allows more contact time and better flavor extraction for a better-tasting cup when done brewing.
Measuring Proportions Appropriately
Not sure how much coffee to add when brewing? No worries — each scoop filter is labeled with two measuring lines for exact serving amounts. And more isn’t necessarily better, in this case. Overfilling the scoop doesn’t allow room for brewing and water can overflow and spill over, ultimately meaning weaker coffee.
Adjusting the Cup Size
Before brewing, adjust the L-shaped cup rest to make sure your cup is as close to the dispensing nozzle as possible. For travel mugs, fit the cup rest against the coffeemaker and place your mug on top of the drip tray.
The Scoop Coffeemaker was awarded the “2012 Good Housekeeping Very Innovative Products (VIP) Award” by Good Housekeeping Research Institute. In addition, the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) gave it high rankings for its ability to use coffee grinds, instead of packs or pods, and simultaneously give users the freedom to choose their own flavor, strength and cup size for their coffee.
Product Feature Benefits
- Costs pennies per cup, compared to leading competitors’ single-size packs
- Proportions coffee exactly with single-serve scoop filter
- Brews an 8 oz. cup of coffee in less than 90 seconds
- Built-in adjustable stand holds standard-size cup and taller travel mugs
- One steel mesh scoop filter included; no need for paper filters
- Wide drip tray on base acts as a spill-resistant drain for excess coffee
- Settings for REGULAR (automatic drip) and BOLD coffee
- Durable, stainless steel features ensure coffeemaker’s longevity
- Automatically shuts off after brewing
Tips & Care
Run one or two cycles through the machine before first use. When one cycle is complete, the coffeemaker automatically shuts off. When grinding your own coffee beans, remember to purchase beans that were recently roasted (within a week is best), and grind them every time you brew a fresh cup. When brewing, keep ground coffee below the MAX fill line and do not use more than 14 ounces (410 ml) of water. To stop brewing mid-cycle, press either REGULAR or BOLD, and the unit will shut off. If there is no water in the water reservoir and a brew button is pushed, the unit will not brew.
6. Cuisinart SS-15 12-Cup Coffee Maker and Single-Serve Brewer, Stainless Steel
- 12-cup glass carafe with BPA free and stainless steel handle
- Brew Strength Control – select BOLD for stronger coffee flavor
- Gold-tone coffee filter lets only pure coffee flavor flow through
- Single-Serve serving sizes: 6, 8, 10 oz
- Includes Cuisinart’s Home Barista Reusable Filter Cup which lets you use your own coffee, K-Cup pod compatible as well
The Cuisinart Coffee Center features a fully automatic 12-cup coffeemaker on one side and a single-serve brewer on the other. Sipping solo or serving a crowd, it’s easy to enjoy the gourmet taste you expect from a Cuisinart coffeemaker. And one coffeemaker that does the job of two frees up more space on your counter!.
7. K&J 12-Pack of Cuisinart Compatible Replacement Charcoal Water Filters for Coffee Makers – Fits all Cuisinart Coffee Makers
- FITS ALL CUISINART MACHINES – These Cuisinart compatible filters made by K&J will fit all Cuisinart coffee makers, both newer machines and older machines. See below for full list.
- MICROMESH MATERIAL – Ensures the charcoal stays in the filter and does not clog up your Cuisinart coffee maker. K&J is the highest quality of any filter currently sold!
- IMPROVES BEVERAGE FLAVOR – Removing impurities, calcium, chlorine, and odors with activated charcoal filters creates the best-tasting beverages.
- ECO-FRIENDLY PACKAGING – We ship your Cuisinart filter replacements not in a bulky box, but with minimal packaging.
- ULTRA FINE-GRAIN CHARCOAL – Finer charcoal granules increase the surface area exposure to water and maximize the effective filtration. K&J makes the most effective Cuisinart water filter on the market!
8. Cuisinart DCC-3000 Coffee-on-Demand 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
- Dispenses one cup at a time with an easy-to-use actuator
- Press the lever to fill your cup. Dimensions- 11.25 L x 8.75 W x 14.70 H inches. Charcoal water filter
- Removable water reservoir
- Double-wall coffee reservoir holds twelve 5 oz. cups of coffee
- Removable coffee reservoir for easy cleanup.UC Cubic Feet: 1.42
DCC-3000 Features: -Keeps the coffee flowing. -24 Hours programmability and adjustable auto shut off. -Dispenses one cup at a time. -Removable water reservoir. -Fully programmable. Product Type: -Automatic machines. Color: -Silver, Black. -Dispenser light comes on when you press the lever to fill your cup. Material: -Metal/Plastic. Number of Items Included: -4. Pieces Included: -Coffeemaker, Coffee Scoop, Charcoal Water Filter, Gold-Toned Coffee Filter. Languages: -English. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -14.6″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -8.7″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -11.3″. Overall Product Weight: -9 lbs.
9. Secura Automatic Coffee Maker with Grinder, Programmable Grind and Brew Coffee Machine for use with Ground or Whole Beans, 1-4 Cups, Black
- ★Coffee Pot with Grinder★ — This grind and brew automatic coffee brewer allows you to use either whole or ground coffee beans. Simply press the mode switch button to select ground coffee or whole beans.
- ★Automatic Start Feature★ — Wake up to a freshly brewed pot of coffee! This smart coffee maker with programmable timer allows you to set a brew time up to 24 hours in advance. Automatically starts grinding and then brewing coffee at your selected time.
- ★Easily Add Water★ — Convenient side access to water tank. Water window on reservoir for accurate filling. Capacity: 1-2 US cups, 1-4 EURO cups.
- ★Keep-Warm Feature★ — The built-in heating plate will keep the coffee warm up to 30 minutes before shutting off automatically. Brewing pause feature allows you to pour a cup of coffee while still brewing.
- ★Compact Design★ — The Secura coffee brewer takes little counter space and is always available when you need freshly brewed coffee. Dimensions: 6.9 x 11 x 9.8 inches. 2-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty. Only for use with North American Electrical Standards, 120 V / 110 Watts.
10. Ninja 12-Cup Programmable Brewer CE251 Coffee Maker, 60 oz, Black/Stainless Steel
- Classic or rich, each brew is flavorful and never bitter with custom brew strengths.
- Hotter brewing technology: advanced boiler for a perfectly hot cup of Coffee.
- Wake up to hot Coffee! 24-Hour programmable delay brew allows you to prepare your brew up to a day in advance.
- Keep Coffee fresh and flavorful up to 4 hours with the adjustable warming plate.
- Conveniently carry the 60-oz. Removable water reservoir to your sink for easy filling.
- Pour yourself a cup before the brew is complete with mid-brew Pause.
- Ensure your Coffee is never Diluted when brewing a small batch (14 cups) by using the small batch function.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 1Cup Filter Grind And Brew Coffee Maker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!