Finding your suitable readers for acer 15′ chromebook is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer 15′ chromebook including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
818 reviews analysed
1. Acer 15.6in Premium HD Chromebook – Intel Dual-Core Celeron N3060 1.6 GHz, 2GB DDR3, 16GB Flash SSD, Webcam, Bluetooth, HDMI, USB 3.0, Chrome OS (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- 15.6″ （1366 x 768）HD LED backlight & Acer ComfyView Display
- Intel Dual-Core Celeron N3060 1.6 GHz, 2 GB DDR3 1600 MHz, 16GB Flash SSD
- Chrome OS
- 2 x USB 3.0, HDMI 1 x HDMI, Bluetooth, Webcam, USB 3.0, HDMI
This stylish Chromebook’s 15.6-inch anti-glare screen is the biggest screen you can get on a Chromebook. It also starts up within seven short seconds1 and sports a powerful Intel processor2, super-fast wireless connectivity, an advanced webcam for great online chats, a large touchpad, and two upward-facing stereo speakers that deliver superb sound.
Display: 15.6″ （1366 x 768）HD LED backlight & Acer ComfyView Display
Processor: Intel Dual-Core Celeron N3060 1.6 GHz
Memory: 2 GB DDR3 1600 MHz
Hard drive size: 16GB Flash SSD
Operating system: Chrome OS
PC type: Laptop
Media drive: MultiMediaCard (MMC)SD
Video: HD Graphics 400
Ports: 2 x USB 3.0, HDMI 1 x HDMI
Battery: 3-cell Lithium Polymer
WLAN: Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265
Dimensions: 15.10″ x 10.10″ x 0.95″.
Weight: 4.30 lbs.
2. Acer Flagship CB3-532 15.6″ HD Premium Chromebook – Intel Dual-Core Celeron N3060 up to 2.48GH.z, 2GB RAM, 16GB SSD, Wireless AC, HDMI, USB 3.0, Webcam, Chrome OS (Certified Refurbished)
- This Certified Refurbished product is certified factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
- Zero Air Gap allows you to enjoy enhanced screen clarity even in sunlight, so you can enjoy content anywhere you go.
- Blazing fast Intel Celeron N3060 Dual-Core 1.60 GHz Processor
- With USB 3.0 easily transfer text and data files, photos and even movies at ten times the speed of USB 2.0.
- The 15.6″ Display and 1366 x 768 resolution LCD HD will have you captivated.
3. Acer Chromebook 15 15.6 Inch Non-Touch Laptop for Business Student| Intel Celeron N3060 up to 2.48 GHz| 2GB LPDDR3 RAM| 16GB eMMC| WiFi| HDMI| Chrome OS + NexiGo 32GB SD Card (Renewed)
- 15.6 Inch Laptop】
- 15.6 inch diagonal HD SVA BrightView LED-backlit (1366 x 768) Display, Intel HD Graphics 400
- Dual-Core Celeron N3060】
- Intel Celeron N3060 (1.6 GHz base frequency up to 2.48 GHz, 2 MB cache, 2 cores), 3-cell lithium ion, up to 11 hours battery life mixed use
- High Speed】
- RAM is upgraded to 2GB LPDDR3 memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- Enormous Space】
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 16GB eMMC provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- Authorized NexiGo Bundle】
- Bundled with NexiGo 32GB MicroSD Card, offers cost-effective portable solution instantly boosting available storage space for your laptop, Authorized Sellers ONLY. 2 x USB 3.0 Ports, 1 x HDMI out, 1 x Headphone/Microphone
NexiPC sells computers with upgraded configurations. The manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in-depth inspection & testing.
With Intel N3060 Processor, 2-Core Upgrade performance with smooth responsiveness. This smart system accelerator learns from your everyday computing and helps your performance, 2020 Acer Chromebook 15 Laptop making everything fast, smooth, and responsive.
Operating System: Chrome OS
Display: 15.6 inch diagonal HD SVA BrightView LED-backlit (1366 x 768) Display
Processor: Intel Celeron N3060 (1.6 GHz base frequency up to 2.48 GHz, 2 MB cache, 2 cores)
Storage Drive: 16GB eMMC
Memory RAM: 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
Network: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi, Bluetooth
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 400
Keyboard: Standard Keyboard
Wireless Mouse Bundle: Yes
Optical Drive: No
Ports: 2 x USB 3.0 Ports, 1 x HDMI out, 1 x Headphone/Microphone
Battery: 3-cell lithium-ion, up to 11 hours battery life mixed-use
Dimensions: 15.1 x 10.1 x 1 inches
Weight: 4.41 lbs
4. Acer Chromebook 15.6 Intel Celeron Dual-Core 2.16 GHz 2GB,16 GB, Chrome OS CAM (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is certified factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
- Sporting 2 GB of DDR3L SDRAM and 16 GB Solid State Drive will ensure ample storage
- 15.6″ ComfyView LCD Display, with HD Screenmode and LED backlight, guaranteeing the best possible viewing experience
- Interfaces with 1 x HDMI Port, 1 x 2.0 USB Port, and 1 x 3.0 USB Port
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 makes for the latest and greatest technology at your finger tips
This stylish Chromebook’s 15.6-inch anti-glare screen is the biggest screen you can get on a Chromebook. Enjoy wireless internet performance that is up to three times faster4 than previous generations of devices, thanks to cutting-edge MIMO 2×2 802.11ac wireless technology.A Chromebook with Intel Inside delivers the performance you need on the web. It loads content-rich webpages quickly, provides brilliant video playback, and lets you multitask effortlessly while delivering amazing battery life. Like most Chromebooks, this computer runs Google’s Chrome OS instead of Windows or Mac OS.
5. Acer Chromebook 315, 15.6" HD, Intel Celeron N4000 Dual-Core, Intel UHD Graphics 600, 4 GB LPDDR4, 64 GB Flash Memory, Webcam, Wi-Fi, Chrome OS, Bundled with TABEAU 32GB Micro SD Card
- 【More to Explore】15.6″ HD Widescreen ComfyView LED-backlit Display. Ditch the desktop and stay productive with the pure silver 15.6″ 64GB Chromebook 315 from Acer. Designed for light computing, web browsing, and video conferencing. 4GB LPDDR4 Onboard RAM, 64GB eMMC Storage.
- 【Intel Celeron N4000 Dual-Core】The Intel Celeron processor gives you the performance, agility, and speed you need in your Chromebook. Switch quickly between apps for more productive multi-tasking. With outstanding battery life you can do what you love longer while feeling safer.
- 【Google Play】 No matter what you’re looking for, Google Play has it all. Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more.
- 【Better Hangouts】The built-in webcam supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) imagining, which will make your Google Hangouts more dynamic, especially for the people that you’re talking to. They’ll see you, or whatever you’re sharing, in greater clarity and detail.
- 【Authorized TSBEAU Bundle】Bundled with TSBEAU 32GB Micro SD Card. TSBEAU 32GB Micro SD Card offers an easy way to expand your mobile device’s on-board memory. These cards give you additional storage space for your favorite photos, and even HD videos. The cards are shock proof, X-ray proof and temperature proof.
TSBEAU sells computers with upgraded configurations. The manufacturer box maybe opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. If no modifications are listed, the item is unopened and untested. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in depth inspection & testing.
Screen Size：15.6″ 1366 x 768 LCD Display
Processor Type：Intel Celeron N4000 Dual-Core, 1.1GHz (with Max Turbo Speed of 2.6GHz)
Number of Cores: Dual-Core Processor
Memory：4GB of LPDDR4 RAM
Storage：64GB eMMC SSD
Graphics Card：Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 600
Operating System：Chrome OS
Panel Type：Unspecified LCD
Ports：2 x USB Type-A (USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 1)
USB Type-C Ports：2 x USB 3.1 / USB 3.2 Gen 1 (Supports DisplayPort and 60 W Power Delivery)
Audio：1 x 1/8″ / 3.5 mm Headphone/Microphone Input/Output
Media Card Slots：1 x microSD (Unspecified Type)
Wi-Fi：Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
Battery: 3-cell lithium-ion battery
Maximum Runtime: 12.5 hours
Keyboard: Notebook Keyboard with Number Pad
Dimensions (W x D x H)：14.4 x 9.9 x 0.8″
Accessory: Bundled with TABEAU 32GB Micro SD Card
6. Acer 15.6in FHD(1920×1080) IPS Touchscreen Business Chromebook- Aluminum Metal Body, Intel Celeron N3350 Processor, 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32GB SSD, WiFi, Bluetooth, Chrome OS-(Renewed) (32GB)
- 15. 6″ FHD IPS Touchscreen Backlit LCD Display (1920×1080) with CineCrystal Technology, Integrated HD Webcam
- Intel Dual-Core Celeron N3350 (Up to 2. 4GHz, 2MB Cache), Intel HD Graphics 500,
- 4GB LPDDR4 SDRAM, 32GB eMMC SSD, Micro SD Card Reader, Integrated Stereo Speakers and Microphone, NO Optical Drive
- Open/Edit MS Office Files Using Free Embedded Quick Office Editor or Google Docs for Free
- IEEE 802. 11ac, WiFi, Bluetooth 4. 2, 2x USB-C 3. 1 Gen 1, 2x USB 3. 0, 1x Headphone/microphone Combo Jack, Google Chrome OS, NOT Compatible with Windows OS, 3-Cell Battery
We sells computers with upgraded configurations. The manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in depth inspection & testing. 15. 6″ FHD IPS Touchscreen Backlit LCD Display (1920×1080) with CineCrystal Technology, Integrated HD Webcam. Intel Dual-Core Celeron N3350 (Up to 2. 4GHz, 2MB Cache), Intel HD Graphics 500, 4GB LPDDR4 SDRAM, 32GB eMMC SSD, Micro SD Card Reader, Integrated Stereo Speakers and Microphone, NO Optical Driv.
7. Acer Chromebook 15 CB5-571-C09S (15.6-Inch Full HD IPS, 4GB RAM, 32GB SSD)
Acer CB5-571-C09S Chromebook comes with these high level specs: Intel Celeron Dual-Core Processor 3205U, Chrome, 15.6″ Full HD IPS Widescreen LED-backlit Display, Intel HD Graphics, 4GB DDR3L Memory, 32GB SSD, Secure Digital (SD) card reader (supports up to 128GB SDXC), 802.11AC WiFi featuring MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, HD Webcam (1280 x 720), supports High Dynamic Range (HDR), 1 – USB 2.0 Port, 1 – USB 3.0 Port, 1 – HDMI Port, 4-cell Li-ion Battery (3220 mAh), Up to 9-hours Battery Life, 4.85 lbs. | 2.2 kg (system unit only) (NX.MUNAA.003)
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on March 26, 2015
The Chromebook 15 is a HUGE jump from the previous Acer Chromebook offerings, even from the Chromebook 13 which was just released less than 6 months ago! I’m going to go into details below but here is the super quick summary:
* This Chromebook is big which has pros and cons although I’m absolutely loving the big screen.
* The processor is lightening fast (so glad they ditched the Tegra K-1 processor and went back to Intel.)
* There is absolutely no lag with the 4 GB RAM version.
* The screen is FINALLY nice and clear, bright, and vibrant, especially being a matte, anti-glare screen. It is much brighter than your standard matte screen and the viewing angle is literally almost 180 degrees while still getting good colors, brightness, and readability.
* The keyboard is more natural feeling and the track pad is bigger and easier to use.
*The speakers are right on top of the keyboard and the sound is better than I’ve heard on ANY laptop to date, seriously. It’s louder, clearer, and less “tinny” than anything I’ve heard on a laptop or Chromebook in a long-time. The only downside to this is they had to keep the keyboard the same smaller size as past Chromebooks to make room for the speakers.
*The Chrome software is running better than ever, and all apps are working as they should (something the previous Chromebook 13 with the Tegra K-1 processor was having problems with.)
*Charging time is super fast as has been the case with the past few generations. I can be at 50% power and back up to 100% in less than an hour!
*The dimensions of the Chromebook. This thing is big! I knew this when buying it so it’s not really a con; it’s more of something just to be aware of. Unlike all of the previous Chromebooks I’ve had, this is the first one I can’t fit into my bag and it’s only about a half-inch too big. I tried several other bags and the same thing: about half an inch too big. Ugh…
* Battery life. I’ve said it so many times: these companies should be smacked for lying about the battery life! Seriously though, they claim 9 hours of battery life on this machine but it’s nowhere near there. Maybe 6 hours at the most and that’s with casual browsing and some YouTube watching.
* Connectivity ports: I still don’t understand why there is a USB 2.0 port when there’s a USB 3.0 port on the other side! Just make them both USB 3.0 already and add a Mini Display-port connector next to the HDMI port already!
* The design could be a bit better: When opened, it looks kind of “cheap”, and being white, it’s going to get dirty unless you meticulously keep it cleaned. The rubber bumpers on the inside are nice and keep the screen from rubbing on the keys when closed, and the rubber feet keep the Chromebook securely in place on a desk or table.
Okay, if that was enough info for you to make a decision, I can honestly say, you’ll love this new Chromebook. If you’re still on the fence about it, I’ll go into specific details of everything, below. Feel free to skip around the review if you don’t need all the technical mumbo-jumbo on each aspect of the Chromebook.
*** PROCESSOR ***
The new Chromebook 15 utilizes the brand new, fifth-generation Intel “Broadwell Celeron” Dual-Core 3205U processor. This processor is BRAND NEW (as of March 2015) as it was just launched a few weeks ago. Don’t let the “Celeron” term make you think it’s an entry level processor because it’s not. It’s a dual-core processor running at 1.5 GHz with a 64-bit instruction set, a 2 MB cache, utilizing just 10 watts of power while running at its upper limits. It is a very tiny, micro-architecture processor, using a 14 nm sized socket and measuring just 40mm x 24 mm x 1.3 mm. For a Chromebook, it’s more than overkill and I love that!
This new processor can handle up to 16 GB of RAM which is 4 times more than the top of the line Chromebook 15 version, has an incredible bandwidth of 25.6 GB/second, and includes Intel HD Graphics running up to 800 MHz and supports HDMI and Displayport (again, why not Display-Port connection, Acer?)
The processor will support up to 3 displays so you’ll have no problem hooking this up to a larger monitor while at home or the office. Also, with security becoming more and more important in today’s internet based society, it’s good to know that the Intel 3205U supports the new Advanced Encryption Standard, and, an Intel Security Key random number generator function.
***ACTUAL USE CASE: I decided to test the real power of this new processor so this was my test: I opened 18 tabs in Chrome, played 3 videos simultaneously, and had 3 large full-HD screen savers open, all while writing this review. Result: Not a single hiccup from the processor or any RAM warnings; this beast performed flawlessly! (Now to get all these tabs and photos closed!)
In short, this processor is simply awesome and won’t be obsolete in the Chromebook world for quite some time and with the processor alone having an MSRP of $107, I feel the cost of the Chromebook 15 is a little more justified at $349.
*** RAM AND STORAGE ***
Sadly, Acer didn’t change much in this area in terms of RAM or storage size, although at 4 GB RAM and 32 GB of solid-state drive storage, you will never need more than this in a Chromebook. In fact, the 32 GB storage is a bit overboard considering it’s a CHROMEBOOK and as such, it’s meant to be cloud based in terms of file storage. The 32 GB is nice for those who keep a lot of data offline, but for the rest of you, the 16 GB model is more than acceptable.
STORAGE SPECIFIC: If you’re mechanically inclined and want to save some money, yet still want a large solid-state-drive, you’ll be happy to know that simply removing 18 screws on the back of the unit will reveal a removable mSATA SSD so you can easily swap in another drive. We tested this out on the 32 GB version and was able to easily get a 128 GB sized drive running (although this is obviously overkill for a Chromebook, but I thought I’d mention it.)
BATTERY SPECIFIC: The battery is also removeable, unlike previous versions so when the battery starts to crap out after the first year, order a new one, unscrew the back, and throw in a new battery.
*** DISPLAY ***
The Full HD, 1920×1080, 15.6-inch Full HD IPS display is simply beautiful and Acer has FINALLY stepped up their game in terms of fixing the previous dark, dull, washed out look of their old screens. The IPS display is what makes this happen and I’m elated that they finally decided to listen to all of us customers and fix this unacceptable problem.
As was the case with the previous generation, Acer is offering the new Chromebook with a standard non-Full HD version @ 1,366×768 resolution although I didn’t get the opportunity to test that one.
What I love about this display though is that it’s an IPS display! The blacks are BLACK, not a washed out greyish black. The colors are bright and vibrant, and the viewing angle is almost unreal. I was literally just looking at the screen from almost a 180 degree angle and could still read the words on the screen, the screen was still pretty bright, and the colors were still pretty vibrant. Obviously not as good as looking straight on, but the fact that it has this big of a viewing angle is great! The anti-glare screen is perfect for keeping glare off the screen and because of the screen brightness and vibrancy, it doesn’t even look like a matte screen! (All of these brightness, vibrancy, and viewing angle tests were done at only 75% brightness, too!)
*** BATTERY ***
As is typically the case with many of the tech item I review, the manufacturer’s battery life claims are always much higher than what you will actually experience. In my case, I was able to get about 7 hours of battery life browsing the web, watching some YouTube videos, listening to music, and typing this review!
***WHAT IF MY BATTERY STARTS TO LOSE IT’S CHARGING CAPACITY?*** Well, you’re in luck because simply removing the back of the Chromebook 15 reveals a replaceable battery!
*** SIZE AND WEIGHT ***
This is the big-boy of the the Chromebooks–it’s the largest on the market and the only one at the moment offering a 15.6â€ display. It’s 1inch thick, 15.1 inches wide, and 9.7 inches deep. It also weighs close to 5 lbs. so it’s not one of your typical Chromebooks that have come in the size of a small textbook.
I knew what I was getting into when deciding to use this larger Chromebook but I figured with the screen only being an extra 2.3 inches bigger, the chassis would still be fairly close in size to the previous versions; I was wrong. It’s about the size of a mid to large sized laptop.
*** CONNECTIVITY AND ADD-ONS ***
Staying true to the previous Chromebook 13, the Chromebook 15 has the same ports, just in newer locations. They got rid of the port on the back (which many people found very useful as it kept cords out of the way) and moved in to the side. One the left side, you have the power input, a full HDMI-out, a microphone and headphone jack, and a single USB 3.0 port. On the right side, you have a security lock hole, a single USB 2.0 port, and an SD-card reader supporting cards up to 128 GB in size! I’m not happy with the fact of their being only a single USB 3.0 port, however, it is a Chromebook, not a Windows/Apple based laptop where more ports would be warranted.
There’s a beautiful 720p camera, perfect for Skype, or other chat services, and a built in microphone above the screen. I found the picture quality to be more than acceptable.
*** WI-FI AND BLUETOOTH ***
The new model is using the (now industry standard) 802.11AC Wi-Fi which is blazing fast with excellent range, and the new (also industry standard) Bluetooth 4.0.
*** OPERATING SYSTEM(S) ***
The newest Chrome OS is running amazingly and I really have nothing to say negative about it. The reason I added an “operating system” section here is because with these specs, this is a perfect machine for side-loading a Linux install, especially if you use the method I showed about regarding upgrading the solid-state hard drive. I’m installing Linux later this afternoon and I will update the review after I do and have some time to test it. I’m excited to see how it runs.
*** CONCLUSION ***
(See conclusion at the beginning of the review. That’s where I put it for some reason!)
*** If you have any questions about the new Acer Chromebook, leave a comment and let’s get a thread going about it! It’s always nice to hear other users’ experience and maybe even help each other out with tips, tricks, Linux installs, etc.***
Reviewed in the United States on April 5, 2015
I was torn between the Toshiba Chromebook 2, and this Acer.I went with the Acer, and I am so glad I did.The speakers are amazing.Such a full bodied sound, and the maximum is very loud! The keyboard is very sturdy. Nothing about this device feels or looks cheap.For its size, it is relatively light weight.Be warned – it is very large.This is much larger than your standard coffee shop table laptop.But in return, you’re getting a beautiful, wide view screen, that is bright, with vibrant colors, and seems made for having two windows open at once (which was a huge selling point for me).The processor is very fast.I love all of the keyboard short cuts, they are very useful.The track pad is fast and responsive, and supports multi-touch gestures, including right click, scrolling and swiping.The white body with black keys looks great.I haven’t found anything to complain aboutwith this Chromebook – everything has exceeded my expectations so far.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.I know it can be difficult to make a decision about which product to purchase without having spent any time using the product.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Australia on May 29, 2019
8. Acer Chromebook 15.6-inch Flagship Laptop (Intel Dual-Core Processor up to 2.41GHz, 2GB RAM, 16GB SSD, 802.11ac WiFi, Bluetooth, USB 3.0, HDMI, Black) (Renewed)
Acer Chromebook 15.6-inch Flagship Laptop (Intel Dual-Core Processor up to 2.41GHz, 2GB RAM, 16GB SSD, 802.11ac WiFi, Bluetooth, USB 3.0, HDMI, Black) (Certified Refurbished)
9. Acer Chromebook 14, Aluminum, 14-inch Full HD, Intel Celeron N3160, 4GB LPDDR3, 32GB, Chrome, Gold, CB3-431-C0AK
- Intel Celeron N3160 Quad-Core Processor 1.6GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 2.24GHz
- 14" Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution, Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display
- 4GB LPDDR3 Onboard Memory, 32GB Internal Storage
- Google Chrome Operating System.Up to 12-hours Battery Life
- Pointing Device Type:-TouchPad
Acer Chromebook 14 CB3-431-C0AK comes with these high level specs: Intel Celeron N3160 Quad-Core Processor 1.6GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 2.24GHz, Google Chrome Operating System, 14" Full HD ComfyView Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display, Intel HD Graphics, 4GB LPDDR3 SDRAM Memory, 32GB Internal Storage, 802.11ac WiFi featuring MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) with 88 degree wide angle lens supporting High Dynamic Range (HDR), 2 - USB 3.0 Ports, 1 - HDMI Port, 3-Cell Li-Polymer Battery (3950 mAh), Up to 12-hours Battery Life, 3.42 lbs. | 1.55 kg (system unit only) (NX.GJEAA.001)
10. Acer Chromebook 15.6" IPS Touchscreen Full HD Intel Celeron N3350 1.10 GHz 4GB LPDDR4 32GB Flash Memory HDR Webcam Chrome OS
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Multi-Touch Display
- Intel HD Graphics 400
- Intel Celeron Processor N3350 1.1 GHz, Up to 2.4GHz
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32gb eMMC Flash Memory
- 2 - USB Type-C ports USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C 2 - USB 3.0 Ports
- 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo . Bluetooth4.0, 802.11ac, HD Webcam
- Chrome OS, Only 2.76 lb, Color: Plantinum Gray
Google Chrome OS
15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Multi-Touch Display.
Intel Celeron Processor N3350 @ 1.10GHz (2 Core, 2M Cache, up to 2.4GHz)
4GB system memory for basic multitasking
32GB eMMC flash memory
Built-in cloud support
Intel HD Graphics 400
Bluetooth 4.2 interface syncs with compatible devices
2 - USB Type-C ports USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C 2 - USB 3.0 Ports
Next-Gen Intel Wireless-AC connectivity: Connect to a Wireless-AC router for nearly 3x the speed, more capacity and wider coverage than Wireless-N. Backward-compatible with all other Wi-Fi networks and hotspots.
Built-in HD webcam with microphone
Built-in virus protection and Google products
Note: This Chromebook does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Acer 15' Chromebook for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!