We spent many hours on research to finding akai professional laptop stand, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best akai professional laptop stand, you should not miss this article. akai professional laptop stand coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 akai professional laptop stand by our suggestions
723 reviews analysed
1. Pyle Portable Adjustable Laptop Stand – 6.3 to 10.9 Inch Anti-Slip Standing Table Monitor or Computer Desk Workstation Riser with Level Height Alignment for DJ, PC, Gaming, Home or Office – PLPTS25
- UNIVERSAL USE: Compact laptop or desk stand with rugged, reliable and ergonomic design for universal use. It can be used with computers, laptops, DJ equipment, turntables, and more. Perfect for the home, office, school or business use
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT ALIGNMENT: This table desk stand has 4 line-it-up bars and 2 support bars for with solid adjustable height alignment, comfort, and convenience. It is best used when traveling or in other shorter monitor eye-level situations
- ANTI-SLIP AND ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Made with anti-slip legs to avoid accidental slides or falls while in use. Made with an ergonomic riser standing design that can accommodate several computer and devices
- DISASSEMBLES FOR PORTABILITY: A laptop stand that could be disassembled easily so it can be portable. It can be taken and used for arts and crafts, picnics, parties and more. It can also be stored easily and tucked away safely
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Constructed with durable materials and aluminum for unmatched quality. It also has engineered chipboard with max weight support of up to 44 lbs. The total platform dimension is 9.25(w) x 10.8(d) inches
2. Akai Professional LPD8 | Ultra-Portable USB Drum Pad MIDI Controller for Laptops (8 Pads / 8 Knobs)
- USB Pad Controller for laptops gives you percussive performance with digital audio workstations, sequencers, DJ software and more
- 8 backlit, velocity-sensitive drum pads send MIDI data such as notes and program changes
- Eight Q-Link knobs for controlling virtually any parameters in software
- Plug-and-play USB connection for Mac and PC
- no driver installation required. Perfect for Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Studio One, Reaper, Digital Performer, Ableton, etc
- no additional power cable needed
- 4 programmable memory banks
- Includes editing software for Mac and PC
- easily customize the controllers’ MIDI commands to fit your workflow
3. AKAI Professional LPK25 | USB-Powered MIDI Keyboard with 25 Velocity-Sensitive Synth Action Keys for Laptops (Mac & PC), Editing Software Included
- Production in your Pocket – 13-inch, slim-line laptop performance keyboard with 25 velocity-sensitive mini-keyboard keys for playing melodies, bass lines, chords and more
- Full Range Performance – dedicated octave up and down buttons to increase the keyboard to the full melodic range plus a sustain button for expressive performances
- Packed with Features – On-board arpeggiator steps through chords automatically and generates inspiring melodic ideas quickly
- Customized Production Experience – 4 programmable memory banks for instant recall of mappings for DAWs, virtual instruments, effects and more
- Effortless Setup – USB-powered and plug-and-play setup for Mac and PC
- The MPC Production Experience – Includes MPC Beats Software complete with the finest features and essential production tools from the Akai Professional MPC Series
- Works With All Popular Applications – GarageBand, Logic, Sonar, Cubase, Ableton Live, ProTools, Reason, Fruity Loops, Digital Performer, and more
Melodic Performance in the Palm of Your Hand!
The LPK25 laptop performance keyboard is a USB-MIDI controller for musicians, producers, DJs and other music creators. It measures less than 13 inches across and weighs less than a pound to easily fit into a laptop case, backpack or messenger bag for extreme portability. Keyboard players who want to work with software on their computer will find that the LPK25 gives their laptop the keys they need to express themselves anywhere.
4. Akai Professional MPK Mini MKII | 25 Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller With 8 Drum Pads and Pro Software Suite Included – Limited Edition Black Finish
- Total Control Wherever You Go: USB MIDI keyboard controller with 25 velocity-sensitive keys and octave up / down buttons to access the full melodic range – perfect virtual synthesizer control
- Express Yourself: Innovative 4-way thumbstick for dynamic pitch and modulation MIDI control, plus a built-in arpeggiator with adjustable resolution, range and modes
- Plug & Play: No drivers required, USB powered and ultra portable design lets you create anywhere
- Beat Maker Essentials: 8 backlit velocity-sensitive MPC drum pads with Note Repeat & Full Level for programming drums, triggering samples and controlling virtual instrument / DAW controls
- Take Command of Your DAW: 8 fully-assignable Q-Link knobs for mixing, tweaking plug-ins and more
- 1400 Sounds and Everything You Need For Pro Production: Production software package for Mac and PC included: Akai Pro MPC Essentials, SONiVOX Wobble, and Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech (downloads)
Take Control, Wherever you go
Go mobile without losing control. Akai Professional’s limited edition MPK Mini MKII LE Black is an ultra-compact keyboard controller designed for the traveling musician and the desktop producer, now available in a striking all-black finish. With a cluster of production-centric in-demand hardware controls coupled with a slim-line ultra-portable footprint, MPK Mini MKII LE Black lets you record, compose and perform with virtual instruments, effect plugins and DAWs whenever inspiration strikes.
MPK Mini MKII LE Black includes all the essential tools for quickly laying down and expanding upon your musical ideas. 25 velocity-sensitive synth-action keys, a 4-way thumbstick for dynamic pitch & modulation manipulation, 8 backlit velocity-sensitive MPC-style pads and 8 assignable Q-Link knobs provide the core functionality specifically engineered for rapid production potential, all housed in an ultra-portable footprint.
Whatever your needs, MPK Mini MKII LE Black empowers producers with essential control that’s ready to capture the idea in your head whenever inspiration strikes; dedicated Octave Up and Down buttons increase the keyboard to the full melodic range – ideal for playing basslines, chords, melodies and more; a conveniently located sustain pedal input provides expanded control for expressive, immersive performances; finally, an on-board arpeggiator with adjustable resolution, range, and modes for simple, user-friendly and rapid creation of intricate melodic lines.
For maximum portability, MPK Mini MKII LE Black requires no software drivers or external power adapter for operation. Combining plug-and-play connectivity, a seamless USB-MIDI connection and power via a single USB connection to your Mac or PC, MPK Mini MKII LE Black is a portable production powerhouse. Plus, for instant-recall of critical settings, four memory banks enable you to store hardware/software presets for rapid setup of your computer and MPK Mini MKII LE Black on the fly.
Hybrid 3, by AIR Music Technology, is a critically acclaimed high-definition synthesizer that can create anything from fat, retro synth sounds to edgy modern leads and everything in between.
SONiVOX’s Wobble is an electronic music grime synthesizer that features two independent channels of spectral morphing synthesis with harmonic controls, individual filtering and discrete LFO controls. MPC Essentials With MPC Essentials, charge your production with a powerful 64-bit music production package featuring up to eight pad banks (for a total of 128 tracks), a 1 GB sound library and user-friendly import capability for your own WAV and AIFF samples.
Hardware Requirements – Mac: Intel Processor, 2GB RAM minimum
Hardware Requirements – PC: Multicore processor, 2GB RAM minimum, ASIO driver support.
5. Akai Professional Force | Standalone Music Production / DJ Performance System
- Play, Perform, Produce – Standalone music production / DJ performance system featuring 7″ full colour capacitive multitouch display and 8×8 clip launch matrix with RGB LEDs
- The Ins and Outs – Capture audio with (2) XLR / ¼-inch combo inputs with phantom power, switchable to line/instrument level. Route your audio to two stereo ¼-inch outputs and the headphone output
- The Centrepiece of your Performance – 4 configurable CV/Gate outputs and MIDI In / Out / Thru seamlessly integrates with your studio and live performance setup
- Performance Powerhouse – Remix, mash-Up, DJ and produce with 6 Track types, 4 synth engines and on-board performance modes for complete audio / MIDI / CV performance capability
- Import All Your Media – 16GB of on-board storage, full-Size SD card Slot & 2 USB 3.0 slots for thumb drives or MIDI controllers, and User-expandable 2.5″ SATA drive connector (SSD or HDD)
Play / Perform / Produce
Redefine your expectations. Force blurs the lines between contemporary music production solutions and next-generation DJ performance technology, setting the precedence for a new industry standard. Fusing clip-launching, step sequencing, sampling, synth engines and tactile touch screen control into a standalone, performance-driven device, Force combines must-have modern functionality with an ultra-intuitive workflow that harnesses your creativity for maximum expressive capability.
The ultimate side-cart and a solo centrepiece in its own right. With Force, seamlessly Import stems, loops and one-shots into the 8×8 clip matrix and set playback modes including loop and trigger settings to remix and reimagine your tracks on the fly. With real-time time-stretching and pitch-shifting, automatic BPM detection, seamless crossfader assignments, XYFX and cue assign controls, remix, mashup and DJ using pinnacle in liberated performance capability that roots your focus on delivering the ultimate performance.
At the heart of Force is an intuitive clip-centric workflow that forms the creative core of your performance. Combine multiple Modes with Plugin Tracks, MPC-Style Drum tracks, Audio tracks, Keygroup tracks, MIDI tracks and CV tracks (with 4 CV outputs) to define clip types, then sculpt clips via step sequencing, drum pad performances and note data. Plus, integrating Force with your outboard couldn’t be simpler – seamlessly send your track’s MIDI or CV data to an external MIDI device or synthesiser and sample your gear to an Audio Track. The possibilities are virtually limitless!
Onboard Synth Engines
Hard-coded into the Force Architecture are four premium synth engines (Hype, Bassline, Electric and Tubesynth) form leading developer AIR Music Technology, each with full editing capability for immersive sound sculpting potential. Sequence via a traditional piano roll, apply the onboard Arpeggiator or switch up to Note Mode for instant access to intelligent chord, progression and scale options Produce The ultimate creative sketchpad. Under the hood, Force provides musicians of all disciplines DAW-centric capability for an immersive, creative experience without limitation. Fusing real-time sampling with MPC sample editing, an on-board step sequencer, MPC swing, a touch grid editor, an onboard looper, full resampling capability and a full featured mixer with an arsenal of effects, discover a fluid, immersive production experience without compromise. Sounds;Out-the-box, Force comes preloaded with 10GB+ of must-have sounds from industry leading sample content providers including SampleTools by CR2, MSX Audio and Sample Magic. With 248 Kits, 16 Demo Projects, 2500+ Loops and 500+ patterns, Force’s core library provides immediate access to the most sought-after sounds to inspire your creativity from the get-go.
6. Akai Professional MPK Mini Play | Standalone Mini Keyboard & USB Controller With Built In Speaker, MPC Style Pads, On board Effects, 128 Instrument & 10 Drum Sounds, & Software Suite Included
- Standalone Piano Style Keyboard – Portable mini keyboard and USB MIDI controller with 25 velocity sensitive synthesizer action keys, pitch/mod joystick control, plus 128 sounds and 10 drum kits
- Play Anywhere – Built in speaker, 1/8 inch headphone output and battery powered specification (3 x AA batteries not included) for performing and producing on the go. Speakers details – 1W, 8Ohm, 18mm speaker
- Beat Maker Essential – Two banks of eight ultra-responsive backlit MIDI drum pads with Note Repeat and Full Level functions for drum machine style performance and music production
- Tweak, Customize – Two banks of four knobs (eight total) to tweak internal sounds or software parameters
- in standalone mode control chorus, reverb, filter, EQ and envelope controls
- Pro Software Suite – Includes ProTools First, Akai Pro MPC Essentials, AIR Music Tech Hybrid 3 and SONiVOX Wobble (downloads)
Perform, Produce, Jam
Introducing the ultra-portable, go-anywhere MPK Mini Play, based on the world’s most popular MIDI controller — Akai Professional’s MPK Mini. Packed with 128 sounds, its own built-in speaker, 8 backlit MPC drum pads & knobs for editing your sounds and a 4-way joystick for simple, tactile control, and you have all you need to take your music on-the-go. Powered by 3 “AA” batteries, the MPK Mini Play is built for hours of wireless fun. You can also connect to a computer via USB port for plug-and-play MIDI capability. Don’t want to disturb others or simply looking to amplify MPK Mini Play? No sweat! Simply use the mini-audio output jack to connect headphones or virtually any external speaker, amplifier or mixer. Whether you’re looking to get into the world of music production, or seeking the ultimate tool to hammer out that killer lick on the move, MPK Mini Play is the solution you have been waiting for! All-in-one, easy-to-use fun with “pro” features—that’s the MPK Mini Play!
At the heart of MPK Mini Play is a 25 key, velocity-sensitive synth-action mini keybed with octave up and down buttons to expand the keyboard to the full melodic range. With the iconic 4-way joystick for pitch and modulation control and a dedicated sustain pedal input, access all the tools to capture every subtle nuance of your performance.
Don’t have access to your Mac or PC? No Sweat! MPK Mini Play includes 128 on-board instrument sounds that cover everything from traditional instruments to in-demand synth sounds. Plus, there are 10 hard-hitting drum kits included for tactile beat-production on-the-move. Browsing your library of sounds couldn’t be simpler thanks to the radiant OLED display and dedicated browser encoder.
Make your sound your own! With dedicated filter and resonance control, take command of the timbre and tonality of MPK Mini Play’s stock sounds and fine-tune your signature sound. We even include EQ, filter, reverb and chorus controls for further customization – modulate your sound, add some space and truly take your sound to other-worldly heights.
Don’t leave home without it! MPK Mini Play is the only solution you need for expressive, immersive performances. With a built-in speaker, and long-life battery power via 3 x AA batteries (not included), unleash your performance from your computer and be ready whenever inspiration strikes. Looking to practice late into the night – no problem, there’s even a 1/8-inch headphone output!
With an on-board arpeggiator, with tap tempo and multiple arp modes, creating retro-inspired synth lines or sourcing that initial idea to spark your creativity couldn’t be simpler. All the mainstay controls you come to expect from Akai Professional are also here, including Full Level and Note Repeat for unrestricted performance capability.
Premium Software Suite
Ignite your creativity wherever you are, then capture your honed performance with MPK Mini Play’s premium software suite including ProTools First, MPC Essentials, Hybrid 3 and Wobble. With these two industry-standard DAWs and virtual instruments from AIR Music Tech, you have everything you need for immediate creative potential right-out-the-box.
7. Akai Professional MPK261 | 61-Key Semi-Weighted USB MIDI Keyboard Controller Including Core Control From The MPC Workstations
- 61 semi weighted, velocity sensitive full size keys and a premium piano style keybed for unprecedented response and natural feel
- 16 RGB illuminated MPC style pads each with 4 banks for 64 pads the perfect solution for triggering samples, loops, one shots, melodics and more
- 24 assignable Q Link controllers comprising 8 control knobs, faders and switches engineered for hassle free mapping and unprecedented DAW, virtual instrument and virtual effect control
- Take command of your peripheral MIDI equipment courtesy of an onboard USB MIDI interface with 5 pin MIDI input & output
- MPC mainstay controls included MPC Note Repeat, arpeggiator, MPC Full Level, Tap Tempo and Time Division
- Comprehensive Production Software Package for Mac and PC worth over $200 included: Ableton Live Lite, Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech, SONiVOX Twist 2.0 & Akai Pro MPC Essentials (downloads)
Complete Workstation Control – Introducing the MPK2 Series
Engineered to be an all-in-one controller solution, the Akai Professional MPK261 is a 61-key performance pad and keyboard controller that combines deep software integration, enhanced workflow, and core technologies from the iconic line of MPC workstations. The MPK261 comes fully loaded with a professional production software package plus a comprehensive, customisable interface for manipulating virtual instruments, effect plugins, DAWs and more. MPK261 features 61 semi-weighted keys with aftertouch, 16 MPC-style pads with RGB feedback, 8 assignable knobs, faders and switches, and onboard transport buttons. Three banks expand the number of knobs, faders and switches (up to 24 of each), and four pad banks expand the number of pads (up to 64 total). Plus, MPK261 is USB-powered and optimised to interface directly with your Mac or PC with hassle-free plug-and-play connectivity.
8. Akai Professional MPC X | Fully Standalone MPC With 10.1-Inch Multi-Touch Display, 16GB On-Board Storage, 8 Configurable CV/Gate Outputs, Full Control Arsenal and 10GB Sound Library Included
- Standalone – Standalone MPC natively powered by MPC Software 2 with 10.1 inch high resolution, multi touch display, Ableton Link over WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 Midi Support – No Computer Required
- Control Evolved – 16 MPC Pads, 16 touch capacitive Q Links with OLED displays, transport controls, full monitoring control and much more
- Studio Centerpiece – Pristine studio grade capture via XLR, ¼ inch balanced/High z, and Turntable RCA inputs, plus switchable phantom power (+48v), and dual ¼ inch & 1/8 inch headphone outputs
- Outboard Control 2 MIDI inputs, 4 MIDI Outputs plus 8 configurable CV/Gate outputs for the analog control of modular gear, such as classic synths
- Infinite Sounds, Unlimited Inspiration Includes Vault 2.0 featuring samples leading sound design companies including CAPSUN ProAudio, MVP Loops, TOOLROOM, CR2 Records, Loopmasters and much more
Separate From The Pack
Modern music’s evolution is intrinsically linked to the legendary Akai Professional MPC line – full-featured production and performance powerhouses that have spawned multiple genres and advanced countless existing ones. With a design often replicated but never surpassed, the Music Production Centre empowers users with an unrivalled workflow and a tangible, intuitive interface coupled with forward thinking, in-demand functionality that sets the precedence for the industry standard. Don’t settle for an imitation, take control of your creative output with MPC X.
Precision engineered to enhance your creative flow, the MPC X’s arsenal of hardware controls redefines the studio centrepiece standard. 16 velocity- and pressure-sensitive backlit RGB pads provide iconic MPC response, faithfully capturing every subtle nuance of your performance. 16 touch-sensitive 360-degree Q-Links with OLED displays seamlessly map to critical parameters, with user-selectable mapping functionality for a completely personalised experience. 66 buttons provide direct hardware access to all aspects of the user interface, catering for any workflow preference.
With MPC X, harnessing the power and of your modular systems, sound modules, drum machines and synthesisers couldn’t be easier. Fusing a raft of premium control sources, an on-board and a 2-in/4-out MIDI interface plus 8 configurable CV outputs, take control of your outboard equipment using MPC X’s unmatched sequencing capability. Plus, the MPC X’s 2 USB 2.0 inputs adds further customisation and workflow enhancements providing support Generic USB MIDI devices.
The MPC X forms the beating heart of your creativity, offering harmonious integration with your existing setup thanks to an ensemble of studio-grade inputs and outputs. 8 balanced outputs connect to virtually all peripheral studio equipment for uncompromised signal routing and monitoring capability. Plus, a combination of XLR, ¼-inch high-z, balanced ¼-inch, and Turntable RCA inputs, plus switchable phantom power (+48v), direct hardware monitoring, interactive VU metering, dual ¼-inch; 1/8-inch headphone outputs and pristine high-resolution capture ensures rapid assimilation into your setup and an unprecedented production experience.
New in MPC
MPC returns, armed with reimagined functionality and retaining the core workflow ethos that defined it’s iconic reputation. So what’s new in MPC? Standalone functionality, audio track recording, clip launching, real-time time-stretching and pitch-shifting, MPC Software 2.0, Ableton Link and much more. This isn’t just the next generation of MPC, this is a turning point in self-contained creative capability.
Radiant High-Definition Display
Centre-stage on the MPC X is a high-definition, full colour 10.1-inch fully articulating multi-touch display, conveniently outfitted with 8 lockable positions. Immersive yourself in a world of intuitive gesture based control of your production on the largest screen ever fitted to an MPC to date. Storage; Connectivity ;As standard MPC X ships with 16GB of internal Micro SD storage. Seeking to incorporate your own samples without tethering to a computer? MPC X features a 2.5” SATA drive connector providing expanded storage via SSD or HDD hard drives. Additionally, sounds can be accessed and added to the library using the built-in SD Card slot or the USB thumb drive.
Infinite Sounds, Unlimited Inspiration
The MPC has a well-earned reputation for sounds that hit hard and sound great, right out of the box. The MPC X and MPC Live are no exception. Pre-installed with 10 gigs of world-class content, The Vault 2.0 features samples and kits from leading sound design companies including CAPSUN ProAudio, MVP Loops, TOOLROOM, CR2 Records, Loopmasters and much more MPC Software 2 Redefining the creative vista and driving MPC X and MPC Live in standalone and controller modes is Akai Professional’s reimagined MPC Software 2; a cutting-edge production suite combining 128-track sequencing capability, real-time time stretching, clip-launch functionality, advanced MIDI editing capability, VST compatibility in controller mode, operation as a standalone application on Mac; PC, advanced sampling; audio editing/recording functionality, seamless DAW integration, a redesigned GUI and much more.
9. Akai Professional MPX8 | Portable Sample Pad Controller With 8 Performance-Ready Pads & On-Board SD Card Slot
- Load and playback virtually any mono or stereo sample via standard SD or SDHC card
- Eight backlit velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads, ideal for triggering drum sounds, melodies, basslines and more.
- Control everything from music software on your laptop to outboard MIDI gear using MPX8’s onboard USB MIDI plus standard MIDI inputs and outputs
- Edit your samples and make them your own using MPX8’s sample kit editor (PC & MAC) featuring tuning and reverb controls
- save sample sets for instant easy recall
- (2) Balanced 1/4-inch outputs (6.35mm) and 1/8-inch headphone output (3.5mm) connects MPX8 to virtually all studio and live equipment
- Includes a FREE professional Loop Library download from Akai Pro, plus a large library of standard samples built in.
MPX8 is an advanced sampler / player with eight backlit velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads. Combining an ultra-portable footprint with convenient USB power, musicians, producers and performers can trigger sound samples stored on standard SD cards using the best pads in the business. Insert the SD card, assign its contents to any of the MPX8’s pads, and you’re ready to perform. For unrestricted production capability MPX8 features MIDI over USB and on-board MIDI inputs and outputs – perfect for controlling DAWs, virtual instruments, drum machines and more. Plus, with on-board processors for tuning and reverb, take command of your samples, add some dynamic flair to your performance and make your samples your own. At home, in the studio, as part of a producer’s rig, or on stage as a solution for triggering critical sounds, MPX8 is a compact sampling powerhouse.
From the Manufacturer
That crazy scream. That epic kick drum. That creepy movie monologue, classic robot voice, or piercing violin interlude — MPX8 puts the sound samples you need at your fingertips. With MPX8, you can load virtually any sound sample via standard SD or SDHC card (sold separately) and assign it to any of the eight backlit velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads.
It’s that powerful.
Use it in the studio. Use it live on stage or on air. MPX8 packs proven Akai Pro technology into a compact, durable design that’s built to perform.
Control Software & MIDI Gear
MPX8 also has USB MIDI plus standard MIDI inputs and outputs. Control everything from music software on your laptop to outboard MIDI gear. The included USB cable and 1/8″-to-MIDI adapter make it easy to connect.
Edit with Ease
With the included sample kit editor, you can easily arrange, tune, and add reverb to your samples on your Mac or PC before loading them onto MPX8. The editor’s drag-and-drop functionality saves you time, instantly converting your samples to compatible .WAV files
Get in the Loops
MPX8 also comes with a free Loop Library download from Akai Pro, plus a large library of standard samples built in, which can be used for live performance in front of a crowd, on a radio show, or for in-studio production.
- Add sound samples from a standard SD or SDHC card (sold separately)
- 8 velocity-sensitive and pressure-sensitive pads
- USB MIDI plus standard MIDI inputs and outputs
- Also controls computer MIDI software and outboard MIDI gear
- Drag-and-drop sample kit editor for Mac® and PC included
- Editor instantly converts samples to compatible .WAV files
- Built-in library of popular sounds and samples
- Includes additional free Akai Pro loop library download
- Tune, add reverb, and save sample sets for easy recall
- (2) Balanced 1/4-inch outputs (6.35mm)
- 1/8-inch headphone output (3.5mm)
Lose the Luggage
It’s compact, easy to load, and ready to go. MPX8 packs the sounds you need under great-feeling pads inside a solid Akai Pro design. You get quick and convenient one-touch access to a virtually unlimited number of sounds, shots, stabs, and drops. It’s that simple.
What’s in the Box?
- MPX8 Controller
- MPX8 Sample Kit Editor (Download)
- Loop Library (Download)
- (3.5mm) 1/8″-to-MIDI Adapter
- USB Cable
- Power Adapter
- User Manual
- Safety & Warranty Manual
|Velocity Sensitive Pads||X||X|
|1/4″ Audio Outputs (Balanced)||2|
|1/8″ Headphone Output||X|
|SD Card Slot||X|
|SD Sample-Playing Capability||X|
|MIDI over USB||X||X|
|USB Bus Powered||X||X|
|1/8″ MIDI Input||X|
|1/8″ MIDI Output||X|
|1/8″ to 5-Pin MIDI adapter cable included||X||N/A|
|MIDI Editing Software Included||X|
|Sample Editing Software Included||X|
|Includes Sample & Loop Library||X|
10. Beat Maker Bundle – Piano Style Keyboard/USB MIDI Controller with 138 Sounds and Sustain Pedal – Akai Pro MPK Mini Play + M-Audio SP-2
- Music Production Bundle – Universal sustain pedal and portable mini keyboard / USB MIDI controller with 25 velocity-sensitive keys, pitch/mod joystick control, plus 128 sounds and 10 drum kits
- MPK Mini Play | Play Anywhere – Built in speaker, 1/8-inch headphone output and battery powered specification (3 x AA batteries – not included) for performing and producing on the go
- MPK Mini Play | Beat Maker Essential – Two banks of eight responsive backlit MIDI drum pads with Note Repeat and Full Level functions for drum machine style performance and music production
- MPK Mini Play | Tweak, Customise – Two banks of four knobs (eight total) to tweak internal sounds or software parameters
- in standalone mode control chorus, reverb, filter, EQ and envelope controls
- SP-2 | Genuine Piano Style Sustain – Universal sustain pedal with chrome foot pedal for a piano style pedal action
- polarity switch for compatibility with all electronic keyboards / MIDI Controllers
- Pro Software Suite Included – Includes ProTools First, Akai Pro MPC Essentials, AIR Music Tech Hybrid 3 and SONiVOX Wobble (downloads)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Akai Professional Laptop Stand for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!