647 reviews analysed
1. Atomos Ninja V Atomos Ninja V 4Kp60 10bit HDR Daylight Viewable 1000nit Portable Monitor/Recorder ATOMNJAV01
Eliminate your camera’s internal compression and time limits – record up to 4Kp60 10-bit HDR video direct from your camera’s sensor over HDMI 2. 0. Teamed with a 1TB Atom SSD mini you can now achieve up to 150 minutes of 4K recording on a single drive! And when you’re done, your edit-ready ProRes and DNxHR recordings are stored on affordable SSD drives. FEATURES: HDR/SDR – The Ninja V displays 10+ stops of dynamic range in real-time from Log/ PQ/HLG signals. See your images clearly in daylight on the near edge-to-edge anti-reflection screen pact Monitor Recorder – The new Ninja V features a stunningly bright 5. 2″ 10-bit HDR monitor with an astounding 1000 nits of output. The sleek aluminium body is crafted for maximum durability, weighing in at just 320g and measuring only 25mm thick. Playback – Atom OS allows accurate set up and one-touch operation, ensuring a great recording every time. Of course, a recording isn’t complete until checked; Ninja V allows instant playback, slow motion and frame-by-frame analysis for immediate review. Record 4K HDR Gaming – Ninja V is a stand-alone system for 4k UHD, HDR and high frame rate capture that eliminates expensive, complicated and unreliable PC setups. Ninja V enables simple recording, monitoring and instant review. Capture every detail in HDR and automatically include all the correct HDR flags ready for upload to YouTube. SSD Made Mini – Atom OS has worked closely with their drive partners at Angel bird and Sony to bring you the Atom . These tiny drives are only 7mm high and 80mm long. They retain the same SATA III connector as traditional SSDs and they are backward compatible with our range of Ninja, Shogun and Sumo devices. Great Sound – Like all Atom OS Monitor/Recorders, Ninja V enables audio input directly from your camera.
2. Atomos Ninja V 5" Touchscreen Recording Monitor, 1980×1080, 4K HDMI Input – Bundle with 2 Pack Green Extreme NP-F970 Battery Pack, Dual Charger
A stealthy, 5″, 4Kp60 10bit HDR daylight viewable 1000nit portable monitor/recorder. Perfect for Mirrorless, DSLRs and Gaming. Record like a Ninja! Record up to 4Kp60 10-bit HDR video direct from your camera’s sensor, over HDMI 2.0. Store edit-ready ProRes or DNxHR on affordable SSD drives and bypass your cameras internal compression and record time limits. A tiny 1TB AtomX SSDmini will give you 2.5 hrs of 4K recording. The SSD… made Mini! The new AtomX SSDmini is a little over 1/4 inch tall and 3″ long. It is also 20% shorter than traditional SSDs, yet keeps the standard SATA III connector. It is backward compatible with previous Atomos drives by adding a clever extension handle. These tiny, slimline SSDs are a true innovation and our close drive partners Angelbird, G-technology and Sony are all making custom versions for your Ninja! Small Monitor made perfect The stunningly bright 5.2″ 10-bit HDR monitor has an astounding 1,000 nits of output. It’s a sleek 1″ (2.5cm) aluminum body, is crafted for maximum durability, weighs in at just 11oz and attaches to any camera rig easily. HDR/SDR perfection every time The Ninja screen displays a stunning 10+ stops of dynamic range in realtime from Log/ PQ/HLG signals. Clearly see your images in daylight on the near edge-to-edge anti-reflection screen. The display can be calibrated for perfect color accuracy every time, with playout to HDR or SDR TV sets
3. Atomos Shinobi SDI 5" 3G-SDI & 4K HDMI Pro Monitor
5 10-bit HDR or SDR displayAnti Reflective coatingRevolutionary AtomOS 10 Platform technologyAnalysis view ensures complete control of imageHistograms, waveforms and video scopes10+ stops of dynamic range in realtimeAllows you to load up to eight custom LUTsBattery lasts round-the-clock1/4-20 mounts on top and bottom of the monitorPerfect for DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, phones, tablets
4. Atomos Ninja Inferno 7 In. 4K HDMI Recording Monitor
7.1″ calibrated 1500nit 10-bit Monitor and review in Rec709 or HDR 4K60p 10-bit Pro-Res and DNxHR Monitor and record up to 8ch of embedded HDMI 2.0 24bit digital audio High bright 1500nit screen at almost 4 times the brightness 10+ stops dynamic range 1920 x 1200 resolution
5. Atomos 5" Accessory Kit for Shinobi, Shinobi SDI and Ninja V Monitors
SUMO19 SunhoodLCD ProtectorMatte protector sheet for 5″ modelsAC Power AdapterReplacement AC power for all monitor-recordersFast Battery ChargerFast single battery charger for Atomos and Sony NP style batteriesBatteries2x 5200mAh 4 cell batteryEva Case
6. Atomos AtomX SDI Module for Ninja V
- Monitor and Record over SDI and loop in/out with any SDI device
- Docks to Ninja V Expansion Port in the Ninja V’s battery slot and adds two user-configurable 12G SDI ports and a battery port
- Supports up to 4K 60p and 2K 240p input and output
- Support for industry standard SDI formats
- Extensive playback options and HDR support making it suitable for numerous applications including A/V and system integration
The Atomos AtomX SDI module for Ninja V gives creators the ability to record and output 4K video over 12G-SDI. The AtomX SDI module turns the Ninja V into the most versatile 5-inch SDI and HDMI monitor-recorder ever built. The SDI connectivity provides flexibility for any video or film production to allow all crew including directors, cinmatographers, sound recorders and focus pullers to monitor and replay identical and calibrated content in HDR at the same time. With the AtomX SDI module, Ninja V can now be used with a wide variety of professional cameras, cinema cameras and other SDI sources.
7. Atomos Ninja Blade 5" HDMI On-Camera Monitor & Recorder
- 1280 x 720 On-Camera Monitor & Recorder || 5″ IPS/325 DPI Touchscreen Display || Waveform, Vectorscope, Focus Peaking
- Records 1080p30, 1080i60, 10-Bit, 4:2:2 || ProRes or DNxHD Encoding and Playback
- HDMI Input and Loop-Output || Records to 2.5″ HDDs/SSDs
- Cut and Tag Editing Tool || 2x Master Drive Caddies || Canon, Nikon Type Battery Adapters
The Atomos Ninja Blade 5″ HDMI Monitor & Recorder features a 1280 x 720 resolution display with 325 dpi providing a sharp image, in a small monitoring package. It records up to 1080 30p/60i resolution via HDMI to an available HDD or SSD using either Apple’s ProRes or Avid’s DNxHD codecs. Recording at 10-bit with 4:2:2 color sampling, this unit provides you a monitoring and recording solution in one compact battery powered unit.
The Ninja Blade features an on screen display system that allows you to select the functions you wish to control with a touch of your finger. Select from waveform or vectorscope overlay to view the signals, focus peaking helps you to see what is in focus in your shot.
Blade accepts 2.5″ HDDs/SSDs, which are sold separately. This is the full version, which includes a docking station that offloads these drives to your computer via USB 3.0/2.0. You also get a Sony-type NP-F570 battery, a charger, an AC adapter for continuous power, and two master caddies for available HDD/SSD It features two 1/4″-20 threaded mounting holed, one each top and bottom.
* 325DPI, 5″ IPS 1280 x 720 capacitive touchscreen monitor/recorder.
* Waveform RGB & luma parade, vectorscope with zoom, and test pattern generator.
* Adjustable gamma, contrast and brightness.
* HDMI input and output.
* Real-time monitoring, playback, playout to a PC or Mac with QuickTime, and edit logging.
* Focus peaking, 0-100% zebra, and two modes of false color monitoring.
* Records 10-bit, 4:2:2 in ProRes or DNxHD.
* S-Log / C-Log recording.
* Trigger REC/STOP from camera (Canon, Sony, ARRI, Panasonic, RED, JVC)
* Timecode from camera.
* 2.5″ HDD/SSD media storage.
8. Atomos Ninja Flame 7" Recording Monitor with 1920×1200 Display – Supports 4K UHD, ProRes HQ, 422, LT, AVID DNxHR, HQX, HQ, SQ, LB Codecs
- DISPLAYS UHD LOG FOOTAGE – The Atomos Ninja Flame supports ultra-high definition Camera Logs (S-Log2, C-Log, V-Log, and more) to deliver outstanding sensor details and accurately displays HDR Log footages.
- ACCURATELY MONITORS BRIGHT OUTDOOR SCENES – The High Bright SDR Mode uses 1500nit panel to monitor traditional Rec.709 monitoring. Atomos boasts 10bit processing, 1920×1200 resolution with 325ppi.
- RECORDS 4K AND HD VIDEOS – The Ninja Flame supports 4K UHD frame rate. It can record hi-res 10bit color information and precise 4:2:2 color encoding.
- PROVIDES A SIMPLE BUT FLEXIBLE OPERATING SYSTEM – Atomos provides a sophisticated AtomOS that includes tools for focus, framing, exposure, 3D LUT implementation, and anamorphic de-squeeze monitoring.
- OFFERS CONTINUOUS POWER SYSTEM – The Ninja Flame features a swappable dual battery system that automatically switches to the 2nd battery when the power drains low. This enables Atomos to run longer.
Atomos Ninja Flame 7″ Recording Monitor
Change the way you shoot videos with the Atomos Ninja Flame! The device features a 7-inch display size and produces high-quality 1920×1200 video resolution. It combines 4K recording with 10-bit FRC Panel to support native display of HDR footages. The Ninja Flame is the ideal partner for DSLR and mirrorless cameras with Log output over HDMI. It enables you to see the detail of your camera’s Log with natural colors.
- Touchscreen: 1920x1200p, 325 PPI, 7.1″ Display Size
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 native
- Color Gamut: REC709 HDTV
- Bit Depth/Color Support: 10Bit+FRC
- Pulldown Conversion: 2:2, 3:2
- Supported Codecs: ProRes HQ, 422, LT, AVID DNxHR, HQX, HQ, SQ, LB
- Supported Frame Rates: 4K UHD; 24/25/30 | 1080i; 50/60i | 1080p; 24/SF24/25/SF25/30/SF30/50/60/100/120 | 720p; 50/60p
- Recording Media: 2.5″ SSD (SATA III)
- Connectors: VIDEO: HDMI 1.4b (HDMI Type A) Output, HDMI 1.4b (HDMI Type-A) Input | AUDIO: 3.5mm Mic/Line Input, 3.5mm Headphone Output | OTHER: LANC (2.5mm)
- Material: ABS Polycarbonate with Built-In Armor Protection
- Power Source: NP-F-Series Batterie
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 8.4 x 5 x 1.8″
- Weight: 3.7 lb
- Accessories: Master Caddy II, 12V 3A AC Power Supply
9. Sony ICDUX560BLK Digital Voice Recorder 1" Black
- Built in stereo microphone and voice operated recording
- Three recording options: wide/stereo, narrow/focus and normal
- Quick charge
- up to 1 hour recording time, with 3 minute charge
- Easy to use user interface and recording level indicator
- Micro SD memory card slot, headphone jack & mic input. LCD backlight
10. Atomos Sunhood for Ninja V (Black)
To keep your Atomos Ninja V fully visible in bright light, use the Atomos Sunhood for Ninja V (Black). Designed to block out sunlight, the sunhood features a quick attach/release that will reduce glare and outdoor reflections, enabling full visibility of your Atomos Ninja.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Atomos Ninja V External Recorder for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!