Finding your suitable readers for coffee maker expresso one cup or 8 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for coffee maker expresso one cup or 8 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
881 reviews analysed
1. Mr. Coffee BVMC-O-CT All-in- One Occasions Specialty Pods Coffee Maker, 10-Cup Thermal Carafe, and Espresso with Milk Frother and Storage Tray, Black
- A perfect coffee maker for satisfying every craving, the Mr. Coffee occasions Coffee maker does it all brews traditional drip Coffee with a 10 cup thermal carafe
- makes 6, 8, 10, or 12 oz. Of single serve Coffee
- accommodates K Cup
- pods and brews into a 7 inch Travel mug
- makes 1 or 2 shots of authentic Espresso with the 15 bar pump system
- and has a built in milk frother so you can use it as a Latte maker and cappuccino maker
- K cup is a registered trademark of Keurig green Mountain
- Whether you’re using the Coffee maker as an espresso machine, for traditional coffee, or for anything else, The auto brew detect feature automatically recognizes the attachment you’re using and provides the right brew size options for that specific brew
- The smart water system dispenses the right amount of water for the brewing method and serving size
- Temperature control system heats water to the ideal temperature for every type of brew
- The built in milk frother wand lets you create a variety of café style drinks with dairy, almond, coconut, and other types of milk
- Stylish, All in One design includes a removable drip tray for simpler cleanup, a removable 55 oz water reservoir for easy refills, and a storage tray that holds the tamper, Espresso, and single serve attachments
Satisfy any coffee craving with this compact coffee maker that lets you brew a full pot, a single cup, or even authentic espresso. The all-in-one coffee maker includes a 10-cup thermal carafe for traditional drip coffee, as well as a single-serve attachment that is compatible with K-Cup pods* and fits travel mugs up to 7 inches tall. Or, you can even use it as a cappuccino maker or a latte maker! Brew 1 or 2 shots of authentic Espresso and create specialty drinks with dairy, almond, coconut, and other types of milk with the help of the 15-bar pump and built-in milk frother wand. *K-cup is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain
2. Hamilton Beach 49980A Coffee Maker Single Serve Black/Stainless Steel
- Note: Travel mug not-included. Dimensions (inches): 13.9 H x 12.23 W x 11.08 D
- Two ways to brew your coffee, single serve or full pot.
- 12 cup glass carafe included or brew into a travel or regular sized mug using single serve function.
- Single serve side works only with loose ground coffee or disk-shaped soft pods (not compatible with K-CUP packs*, capsules or other single-serve packs). *K-CUP is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Use of the K-CUP trademark does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- 950 Watts . Brew strength function for bold or regular coffee and fully programmable with auto shutoff.
- Brews up to 14 ounces in travel mug (not-included) or adjusts to fit a shorter cup.
For all the coffee drinkers and aficionados in search of an affordable, low maintenance coffeemaker that can brew a basic or premium roast coffee in a fraction of the time and cost as the coffeehouse: Meet the Hamilton Beach 2-Way Brewer. Voltage 110 volts
3. Hamilton Beach (49976) FlexBrew Coffee Maker, Single Serve & Full Coffee Pot, Compatible with Single-Serve Pods or Ground Coffee, Programmable, Black
- Two ways to brew. Brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the carafe side, or make a cup for yourself using a Keurig* K-Cup pack or grounds on the single-serve side with this 2-In-1 Coffee maker. Dimensions (inches) : 13.9 H x 10.24 W x 10.63 D
- Single-serve: brew with K-Cup packs or without. Pack holder and single-servegrounds basket are included. Features cup rest that adjusts to fit tall mugs and doubles as storage. Pack-piercing needle removes for easy cleaning to prevent clogging
- 12-Cup carafe side. Features programmable timer, auto Pause and serve and 2-hour auto shutoff
- Separate water reservoirs. Each brewerhas its own water reservoir that’s easy to fill and features a water window, so you always know which brewer has how much water
- Brewing flexibility. The Hamilton Beach flexbrew 2-way Coffee maker has the option to please fans of all types of coffees and quantities, making it the perfect gift for a home with multiple Coffee drinkers.Compatible with Melitta #1 small paper filters
No two coffee drinkers are the same so when you make coffee at home, the flexibility to customize how and what you brew is key. From fresh grounds to K-Cup pods, the FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker gives you the options to please fans of all types of coffees.
4. Ninja Specialty Fold-Away Frother (CM401) Coffee Maker, Single Serve to 10 Cup (50 oz.), Glass Carafe
- Specialty brew: brew super-rich Coffee concentrate that you can use to create delicious lattes, macchiato, cappuccinos, and other coffeehouse-style drinks.
- Iced Coffee: brew fresh over ice for flavorful Iced Coffee that’s never watered down
- 6 brew sizes: brew anything from a single cup or travel size to a half carafe or a full carafe in your Coffee maker
- Fold-away frother: turns hot or cold milk into silky-smooth froth
- Sca certified home brewer
5. Hamilton Beach (49950C) FlexBrew Coffee Maker, Single Serve & Full Coffee Pot, Compatible with K-Cup Packs or Ground Coffee, Programmable, Includes Permanent Filter
- TWO WAYS TO BREW. Brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the carafe side, or make a cup for yourself using a Keurig* K-Cup pack or grounds on the single-serve side with this 2-in-1 coffee maker
- SINGLE-SERVE: BREW WITH K-CUP PACKS OR WITHOUT. Pack holder and single-serve grounds basket are included. Features cup rest that adjusts to fit tall mugs and doubles as storage. Pack-piercing needle removes for easy cleaning to prevent clogging
- 12-CUP CARAFE SIDE WITH PERMANENT, GOLD-TONE FILTER
- Features programmable timer, auto pause and serve and 2-hour auto shutoff
- SEPARATE WATER RESERVOIRS. Each brewer has its own water reservoir that’s easy to fill and features a water window, so you always know which brewer has how much water
- BREWING FLEXIBILITY. The Hamilton Beach FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker has the option to please fans of all types of coffees and quantities, making it the perfect gift for a home with multiple coffee drinkers. NOTE: Refer user manual and instructional video before use
No two coffee drinkers are the same – so when you make coffee at home, the flexibility to customize how and what you brew is key. From fresh grounds to K-Cup pods, the Hamilton Beach FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker gives you the options to please fans of all types of coffees and quantities. Brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the carafe side, or make a cup for yourself using a single-serve pod or grounds on the single-serve side. Each side has an easy-fill water reservoir with separate windows, so there’s never any confusion or over-filling. You can also choose between regular or bold brew strength on both sides. The full-pot side brews up to 12 cups of coffee using grounds. It includes a programmable clock with 2-hour keep warm cycle and automatic shutoff, automatic pause and serve. The single-serve side can brew up to 10 oz. with a K-cup pod, or 14 oz. travel mug with grounds. A removable cup rest doubles as a storage container for single-serve pods or to hold the gold-tone filter and brew basket.
6. Cuisinart SS-15 12-Cup Coffee Maker and Single-Serve Brewer, Stainless Steel
- 12-cup glass carafe with BPA free and stainless steel handle
- Brew Strength Control – select BOLD for stronger coffee flavor
- Gold-tone coffee filter lets only pure coffee flavor flow through
- Single-Serve serving sizes: 6, 8, 10 oz
- Includes Cuisinart’s Home Barista Reusable Filter Cup which lets you use your own coffee, K-Cup pod compatible as well
The Cuisinart Coffee Center features a fully automatic 12-cup coffeemaker on one side and a single-serve brewer on the other. Sipping solo or serving a crowd, it’s easy to enjoy the gourmet taste you expect from a Cuisinart coffeemaker. And one coffeemaker that does the job of two frees up more space on your counter!.
7. Hamilton Beach 49981A Coffee Maker Single Serve Silver
- Brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter
- Scoop your favorite ground coffee and brew
- Brews up to 14 ozs. into travel cup or coffee mug
- Durable stainless steel construction. Built-in stand for coffee mugs
- Note-coffee overflows from brew basket would be prevented with use of lesser amount of ground coffee or use the bold setting for flavored, finely ground, premium brand ground coffees, and decaf coffees or when using whole bean coffee, a standard automatic drip coffee grind will yield best results. Be careful not to overgrind, since very finely ground coffee can cause overflow in this unit
Hamilton Beach The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker – 49981
The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker goes where no coffeemaker has gone before, brewing hotter, faster and better-tasting coffee than most gourmet machines out there. And, its benefits don’t stop there. The Scoop Coffeemaker utilizes the simplicity of ground coffee and brews a customizable cup quickly: an 8 oz. cup in less than 90 seconds or a 14 oz. travel mug in under two-and-a-half minutes.
Aside from its versatility in using inexpensive coffee grounds to brew a great-tasting cup, The Scoop Coffeemaker is designed for ultra-simple preparation in three straightforward steps: 1) Scoop 2) Place 3) Brew. It features a steel mesh scoop for filtering freshly ground coffee and comes with a built-in, adjustable stand that flips to accommodate a standard-size cup or a taller travel mug.
All in all, The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker offers affordability and no fuss with lots of options. There’s no need for extra equipment, high-tech buttons or extra equipment, either.
Product Uses & Unique Features
Allowing for Various Coffee Grind Types
The Scoop Coffeemaker doesn’t need pre-packaged K-Cup packs or coffee pods, which can get expensive, and not to mention stale, over time. Instead, it comes with a mesh scoop filter that gives users the choice of any flavor (caramel, hazelnut, vanilla, etc), any brand (Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc.) and any strength (Regular or Bold) pleasing to their taste.
Differing Boldness Levels
With The Scoop Coffeemaker, versatility is key. Whether you decide to go with a mainstream brand coffee or stronger premium-brand coffee, you need a machine that understands and quickly adapts. Use the REGULAR setting for a quick basic, automatic drip coffee, or get an upgrade and choose BOLD for more fine grinds, decaf or stronger flavors premium-brand coffee like Starbucks or Melitta. Just remember that the finer the grind, the longer it takes to brew. For bolder coffee, the water passes through at a slower rate, but allows more contact time and better flavor extraction for a better-tasting cup when done brewing.
Measuring Proportions Appropriately
Not sure how much coffee to add when brewing? No worries — each scoop filter is labeled with two measuring lines for exact serving amounts. And more isn’t necessarily better, in this case. Overfilling the scoop doesn’t allow room for brewing and water can overflow and spill over, ultimately meaning weaker coffee.
Adjusting the Cup Size
Before brewing, adjust the L-shaped cup rest to make sure your cup is as close to the dispensing nozzle as possible. For travel mugs, fit the cup rest against the coffeemaker and place your mug on top of the drip tray.
The Scoop Coffeemaker was awarded the “2012 Good Housekeeping Very Innovative Products (VIP) Award” by Good Housekeeping Research Institute. In addition, the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) gave it high rankings for its ability to use coffee grinds, instead of packs or pods, and simultaneously give users the freedom to choose their own flavor, strength and cup size for their coffee.
Product Feature Benefits
- Costs pennies per cup, compared to leading competitors’ single-size packs
- Proportions coffee exactly with single-serve scoop filter
- Brews an 8 oz. cup of coffee in less than 90 seconds
- Built-in adjustable stand holds standard-size cup and taller travel mugs
- One steel mesh scoop filter included; no need for paper filters
- Wide drip tray on base acts as a spill-resistant drain for excess coffee
- Settings for REGULAR (automatic drip) and BOLD coffee
- Durable, stainless steel features ensure coffeemaker’s longevity
- Automatically shuts off after brewing
Tips & Care
Run one or two cycles through the machine before first use. When one cycle is complete, the coffeemaker automatically shuts off. When grinding your own coffee beans, remember to purchase beans that were recently roasted (within a week is best), and grind them every time you brew a fresh cup. When brewing, keep ground coffee below the MAX fill line and do not use more than 14 ounces (410 ml) of water. To stop brewing mid-cycle, press either REGULAR or BOLD, and the unit will shut off. If there is no water in the water reservoir and a brew button is pushed, the unit will not brew.
8. Keurig K-Elite Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, Brushed Gold
- What’s in the box: A bonus 6-count K-Cup Pod variety pack, one water filter handle, and one filter to help ensure your beverages taste their absolute best.
- Brews multiple cup sizes: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12oz enjoy the most popular cup sizes.
- Strong brew button: increases the strength and bold taste of your coffee’s flavor.
- Iced setting: brew hot over ice at the touch of a button for full-flavored, delicious Iced Coffee.
- Hot water on demand: perfect for instant soups or oatmeal.
- Coffee in no time: brews K-Cup pods in under a minute.
- Large 75oz water reservoir: allows you to brew 8 cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
- Removable drip tray: accommodates Travel mugs up to 7. 2 inches tall and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup.
- Brewer maintenance reminder: alerts you when it is time to descale your Coffee maker. Descaling is an important process that removes built-up calcium deposits, ensuring the best-tasting brew possible.
- Quiet brew technology: minimizes noise when the coffee maker is in use.
The Keurig k-elite brewer blends a premium finish and programmable features to deliver both modern design and the ultimate in beverage customization. With a striking brushed finish and metal details, it’s a stylish addition to any kitchen. The Keurig k-elite single serve Coffee maker features strong brew for when you want to brew a bolder cup of Coffee, and an Iced button to brew hot over ice for a refreshing, full-flavored Iced Coffee. It features five brew sizes, so you can brew your favorite Coffee, tea, hot cocoa, or iced beverage at the touch of a button. Choose from hundreds of delicious varieties of K-Cup pods, or brew your own ground Coffee using the universal My K-Cup reusable coffee filter (sold separately). The k-elite brewer offers programmable features like auto on and temperature control, as well as providing hot water on demand for instant soups and oatmeal, and the large 75oz removable water reservoir lets you brew 8 Cups between refills.
9. Cuisinart DCC-1150BK 10-Cup Classic Thermal Programmable Coffeemaker, Black
- Fully automatic 10-cup double-wall insulated thermal carafe coffeemaker with 24-hour programmability
- 1- to 4-cup setting, Brew Pause function, self clean functionality
- 60-second reset “remembers” settings and where it was in the brewing process
- Includes charcoal water filter and permanent gold tone filter to ensure only the freshest coffee flavor flows through
The sleek double-walled thermal carafe and stainless accents blend seamlessly, combining classic good looks with modern conveniences in the 10 Cup Programmable Thermal Coffeemaker. With easy 24-hour programmability, 1-4 cup setting to maintain the delicious coffee taste when making a smaller pot, this Cuisinart coffeemaker is a smart addition to your countertop. And fresh, great tasting coffee is guaranteed from the very first cup, thanks to our Brew Pause feature, gold-tone coffee filter, and charcoal water filter.
10. Keurig K-Duo Coffee Maker, Single Serve and 12-Cup Drip Coffee Brewer, Compatible with K-Cup Pods and Ground Coffee, Black
- BREW A CUP AND A CARAFE: use both ground Coffee and K-Cup pods.
- MULTIPLE BREW SIZES: Brew a 6, 8, 10, or 12-cup carafe and a 6, 8, 10, or 12 oz. cup.
- LARGE 60 OZ. WATER RESERVOIR: the 60 oz. Water reservoir is shared between the single serve and carafe brewing, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
- 12-CUP GLASS CARAFE: Included with your brewer along with a heating plate to keep coffee hot.
- COMPATIBLE WITH KEURIG GOLD TONE MESH FILTER ACCESSORY: a reusable coffee filter you can use to brew your perfect carafe (sold separately).
- STRONG BREW: brew a stronger, more intense single cup.
- PROGRAMMABLE CARAFE AUTO-BREW: program your Coffee maker to automatically brew a carafe up to 24 hours In advance.
- PAUSE & POUR: automatically pauses your Coffee maker mid-brew for 20 seconds, allowing the carafe to be poured.
- SMART START: your Coffee maker heats, then brews in one simple process. No need to wait for it to heat before selecting your cup size.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: auto off feature for both your brewer and your heating plate: turns your brewer off 5 minutes after the last single cup brew and turns your heating plate off 2 hours after the last carafe brew.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Coffee Maker Expresso One Cup Or 8 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!