Finding your suitable readers for find instruction manual for mini keurig coffee maker is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for find instruction manual for mini keurig coffee maker including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
675 reviews analysed
1. Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker K-Cup Pod, Single Serve, Programmable Black
- Brews multiple K-Cup Pod sizes: (6, 8, 10 oz.) – The most popular K-Cup Pod brew sizes. Use the 6oz brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- Large 48 oz. Water reservoir: allows you to brew 6+ cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
- Simple button controls: just insert a Pod, select your desired brew size, and brew a fresh, great-tasting cup in under a minute.
- Descaling: an important part of cleaning your Keurig brewer. This process helps to remove calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a Coffee maker over time. Please refer to our descaling video for step by step instructions.
- Auto-off: an auto-off feature is easily programmed to turn off your Coffee maker after it has been idle for two hours, helping to save energy.
2. Keurig K-Mini Single Serve Coffee Maker, Black
- Fits anywhere: less than 5 inches wide, Perfect for small spaces.
- One cup reservoir: just add fresh water for each brew.
- Fast & fresh brewed: Coffee made in minutes.
- Cord storage: for easy transport and tidy countertops.
- Your perfect amount: brew any cup size between 6-12oz with Keurig K-Cup pods.
- Travel mug friendly: removable drip tray accommodates Travel mugs up to 7. 0” tall and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup.
- Energy efficient: auto off feature turns off your Coffee maker 90 seconds after your last brew, helping to save Energy.
- Compatible with the my K-Cup universal reusable coffee filter: brew your own ground Coffee (sold separately).
- Included in the box: Keurig k-mini single serve Coffee maker.
The new Keurig k-mini single serve Coffee maker features a new sleek design, and at less than 5” wide is the perfect size for any space or occasion. The k-mini brewer is effortlessly simple to use – just add fresh water to the reservoir, pop in your favorite K-Cup Pod, press the brew button and enjoy fresh brewed, delicious Coffee in minutes. Choose from hundreds of delicious K-Cup Pod varieties to enjoy 6-12oz of your favorite Coffee, tea, cocoa, and iced beverages. With a single cup reservoir and cord storage, The k-mini Coffee maker is the portable brewer that makes anywhere Perfect for great Coffee.
3. Hamilton Beach 49980A Coffee Maker Single Serve Black/Stainless Steel
- Note: Travel mug not-included. Dimensions (inches): 13.9 H x 12.23 W x 11.08 D
- Two ways to brew your coffee, single serve or full pot.
- 12 cup glass carafe included or brew into a travel or regular sized mug using single serve function.
- Single serve side works only with loose ground coffee or disk-shaped soft pods (not compatible with K-CUP packs*, capsules or other single-serve packs). *K-CUP is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Use of the K-CUP trademark does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- 950 Watts . Brew strength function for bold or regular coffee and fully programmable with auto shutoff.
- Brews up to 14 ounces in travel mug (not-included) or adjusts to fit a shorter cup.
For all the coffee drinkers and aficionados in search of an affordable, low maintenance coffeemaker that can brew a basic or premium roast coffee in a fraction of the time and cost as the coffeehouse: Meet the Hamilton Beach 2-Way Brewer. Voltage 110 volts
4. Cuisinart DCC-3000 Coffee-on-Demand 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
- Dispenses one cup at a time with an easy-to-use actuator
- Press the lever to fill your cup. Dimensions- 11.25 L x 8.75 W x 14.70 H inches. Charcoal water filter
- Removable water reservoir
- Double-wall coffee reservoir holds twelve 5 oz. cups of coffee
- Removable coffee reservoir for easy cleanup.UC Cubic Feet: 1.42
DCC-3000 Features: -Keeps the coffee flowing. -24 Hours programmability and adjustable auto shut off. -Dispenses one cup at a time. -Removable water reservoir. -Fully programmable. Product Type: -Automatic machines. Color: -Silver, Black. -Dispenser light comes on when you press the lever to fill your cup. Material: -Metal/Plastic. Number of Items Included: -4. Pieces Included: -Coffeemaker, Coffee Scoop, Charcoal Water Filter, Gold-Toned Coffee Filter. Languages: -English. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -14.6″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -8.7″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -11.3″. Overall Product Weight: -9 lbs.
5. Hamilton Beach 49981A Coffee Maker Single Serve Silver
- Brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter
- Scoop your favorite ground coffee and brew
- Brews up to 14 ozs. into travel cup or coffee mug
- Durable stainless steel construction. Built-in stand for coffee mugs
- Note-coffee overflows from brew basket would be prevented with use of lesser amount of ground coffee or use the bold setting for flavored, finely ground, premium brand ground coffees, and decaf coffees or when using whole bean coffee, a standard automatic drip coffee grind will yield best results. Be careful not to overgrind, since very finely ground coffee can cause overflow in this unit
Hamilton Beach The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker – 49981
The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker goes where no coffeemaker has gone before, brewing hotter, faster and better-tasting coffee than most gourmet machines out there. And, its benefits don’t stop there. The Scoop Coffeemaker utilizes the simplicity of ground coffee and brews a customizable cup quickly: an 8 oz. cup in less than 90 seconds or a 14 oz. travel mug in under two-and-a-half minutes.
Aside from its versatility in using inexpensive coffee grounds to brew a great-tasting cup, The Scoop Coffeemaker is designed for ultra-simple preparation in three straightforward steps: 1) Scoop 2) Place 3) Brew. It features a steel mesh scoop for filtering freshly ground coffee and comes with a built-in, adjustable stand that flips to accommodate a standard-size cup or a taller travel mug.
All in all, The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker offers affordability and no fuss with lots of options. There’s no need for extra equipment, high-tech buttons or extra equipment, either.
Product Uses & Unique Features
Allowing for Various Coffee Grind Types
The Scoop Coffeemaker doesn’t need pre-packaged K-Cup packs or coffee pods, which can get expensive, and not to mention stale, over time. Instead, it comes with a mesh scoop filter that gives users the choice of any flavor (caramel, hazelnut, vanilla, etc), any brand (Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc.) and any strength (Regular or Bold) pleasing to their taste.
Differing Boldness Levels
With The Scoop Coffeemaker, versatility is key. Whether you decide to go with a mainstream brand coffee or stronger premium-brand coffee, you need a machine that understands and quickly adapts. Use the REGULAR setting for a quick basic, automatic drip coffee, or get an upgrade and choose BOLD for more fine grinds, decaf or stronger flavors premium-brand coffee like Starbucks or Melitta. Just remember that the finer the grind, the longer it takes to brew. For bolder coffee, the water passes through at a slower rate, but allows more contact time and better flavor extraction for a better-tasting cup when done brewing.
Measuring Proportions Appropriately
Not sure how much coffee to add when brewing? No worries — each scoop filter is labeled with two measuring lines for exact serving amounts. And more isn’t necessarily better, in this case. Overfilling the scoop doesn’t allow room for brewing and water can overflow and spill over, ultimately meaning weaker coffee.
Adjusting the Cup Size
Before brewing, adjust the L-shaped cup rest to make sure your cup is as close to the dispensing nozzle as possible. For travel mugs, fit the cup rest against the coffeemaker and place your mug on top of the drip tray.
The Scoop Coffeemaker was awarded the “2012 Good Housekeeping Very Innovative Products (VIP) Award” by Good Housekeeping Research Institute. In addition, the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) gave it high rankings for its ability to use coffee grinds, instead of packs or pods, and simultaneously give users the freedom to choose their own flavor, strength and cup size for their coffee.
Product Feature Benefits
- Costs pennies per cup, compared to leading competitors’ single-size packs
- Proportions coffee exactly with single-serve scoop filter
- Brews an 8 oz. cup of coffee in less than 90 seconds
- Built-in adjustable stand holds standard-size cup and taller travel mugs
- One steel mesh scoop filter included; no need for paper filters
- Wide drip tray on base acts as a spill-resistant drain for excess coffee
- Settings for REGULAR (automatic drip) and BOLD coffee
- Durable, stainless steel features ensure coffeemaker’s longevity
- Automatically shuts off after brewing
Tips & Care
Run one or two cycles through the machine before first use. When one cycle is complete, the coffeemaker automatically shuts off. When grinding your own coffee beans, remember to purchase beans that were recently roasted (within a week is best), and grind them every time you brew a fresh cup. When brewing, keep ground coffee below the MAX fill line and do not use more than 14 ounces (410 ml) of water. To stop brewing mid-cycle, press either REGULAR or BOLD, and the unit will shut off. If there is no water in the water reservoir and a brew button is pushed, the unit will not brew.
6. Hamilton Beach (49950C) FlexBrew Coffee Maker, Single Serve & Full Coffee Pot, Compatible with K-Cup Packs or Ground Coffee, Programmable, Includes Permanent Filter
- TWO WAYS TO BREW. Brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the carafe side, or make a cup for yourself using a Keurig* K-Cup pack or grounds on the single-serve side with this 2-in-1 coffee maker
- SINGLE-SERVE: BREW WITH K-CUP PACKS OR WITHOUT. Pack holder and single-serve grounds basket are included. Features cup rest that adjusts to fit tall mugs and doubles as storage. Pack-piercing needle removes for easy cleaning to prevent clogging
- 12-CUP CARAFE SIDE WITH PERMANENT, GOLD-TONE FILTER
- Features programmable timer, auto pause and serve and 2-hour auto shutoff
- SEPARATE WATER RESERVOIRS. Each brewer has its own water reservoir that’s easy to fill and features a water window, so you always know which brewer has how much water
- BREWING FLEXIBILITY. The Hamilton Beach FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker has the option to please fans of all types of coffees and quantities, making it the perfect gift for a home with multiple coffee drinkers. NOTE: Refer user manual and instructional video before use
No two coffee drinkers are the same – so when you make coffee at home, the flexibility to customize how and what you brew is key. From fresh grounds to K-Cup pods, the Hamilton Beach FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker gives you the options to please fans of all types of coffees and quantities. Brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the carafe side, or make a cup for yourself using a single-serve pod or grounds on the single-serve side. Each side has an easy-fill water reservoir with separate windows, so there’s never any confusion or over-filling. You can also choose between regular or bold brew strength on both sides. The full-pot side brews up to 12 cups of coffee using grounds. It includes a programmable clock with 2-hour keep warm cycle and automatic shutoff, automatic pause and serve. The single-serve side can brew up to 10 oz. with a K-cup pod, or 14 oz. travel mug with grounds. A removable cup rest doubles as a storage container for single-serve pods or to hold the gold-tone filter and brew basket.
7. Single Serve K Cup Coffee Maker Brewer for K-Cup Pod & Ground Coffee, Compact Design Thermal Drip Instant Coffee Machine with Self Cleaning Function, Brew Strength Control by Sboly
- ☕ RAPID BREWED COFFEE RIGHT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS: This personal single serve coffee maker will give you that fresh, pure taste that is required to jump start your day. Have your cup ready to drink in only 3 minutes! Hot enough to still have hot coffee with cream added. The water adjustment function allows you to control how much coffee you want to brew to save expensive grounds.
- ☕ DURABLE & COMPACT DESIGN: Innovatively designed to be compact and durable, yet extremely effective, this coffee maker is much smaller than others. You will be able to fit it in tight places on countertops, office tables, etc.
- ☕ 2-IN-1 BREWING: Whether you want to brew a K-Cup or make a cup of coffee the traditional way, this innovative machine will allow you to do either! The simple side button feature allows you to conveniently choose between these 2 brewing styles.
- ☕ AUTO-CLEANING BUTTON: When you are done using this one-of-a-kind coffee machine, simply press 2 buttons and let the machine clean itself. Cleaning your k-cup and ground brewer machine have never been this easy! Forget to shut off your machine? Don’t worry, the machine will automatically turn off after brewing a cup of coffee.
- ☕ 100% SATISFACTION GUARENTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK: We assure you that this personal single-serve coffee maker will meet all your brewing needs. It’s ability to be versatile and cater to your every coffee need is something that we can guarantee! But if for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will arrange a return for a replacement set or your money back.
THE BEST 2-IN-1 SINGLE SERVE COFFEE MAKER
The high quality and compact coffee maker design are professional quality for unmatched K-Cup and ground brewing.
You will now have the powerful brewing power of your local coffee shop right in the comfort of your home!
OPTIMAL BREWING ABILITIES
1.COMPACT DESIGN – This powerful machine was made to fit in tight places with its compact and small design.
Never worry about your coffee maker taking up a ton of storage and table-top space again!
2.RAPID COFFEE CREATOR – In just about 3 minutes a hot, tasty cup of coffee will be ready to go for the day!
No more waiting endless amounts of time for water to heat up and your coffee to be brewed! Coffee is hot even with cream.
3.CLEANING SYSTEM – 2 side buttons also can be served as self-cleansing button, easily add water to the tank and press 2 buttons to clean the coffee machine.
4.CONTROL THE COFFEE STRENGTH – If you want your coffee to be light tasting simply add more water!
The 6-14 oz water tank gives you the power to pick how much coffee you want.
5.AUTO TURN OFF –When finish brewing coffee, the coffee machine will automatically turn off, making for a safe and easy process.
1.Brew clean water to clear water tank for first use every day. This will purify your coffee for ultimate taste.
2.Use bottled or filtered water.
3.When pouring water in the tank do not exceed the maximum level of 14 oz.
4.It’s suggested to clean machine every 2 months or after brewing more than 200 cups of coffee.
You can add safe cleaning solutions such as vinegar to clean the inside.
5. ONLY can be used under USA voltage standard 110V-120V, a voltage converter is needed if used in other countries.
8. Keurig K-Select Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, With Strength Control and Hot Water On Demand, Matte Black
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: A bonus 6-count K-Cup pod variety pack, one water filter handle, and one filter to help ensure your beverages taste their absolute best
- BREWS MULTIPLE K-CUP POD SIZES: (6, 8, 10, 12 oz.). Enjoy the most popular cup sizes all with quiet brew technology, minimizing noise during use
- STRONG BREW: kicks up your coffee’s strength and intensity.Accommodates travel mugs up to 7.4 inches tall
- Programmable auto off
- SIMPLE BUTTON CONTROLS: just insert a Pod, select your desired cup size, and brew a great-tasting cup in under a minute
- LARGE 52oz WATER RESERVOIR: allows you to brew 5 cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy
- BREWER MAINTENANCE REMINDER: alerts you when it is time to Descale your Coffee maker. Descaling is an important process that removes built-up calcium deposits, ensuring the best-tasting brew possible
- Included Components: Keurig K-Select Coffee Maker, 6-count K-Cup pod variety pack, one water filter handle, and one filter.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Find Instruction Manual For Mini Keurig Coffee Maker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!