998 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart SCO-60 Deluxe Stainless Steel Can Opener
With one touch, the Cuisinart Deluxe Stainless Steel Can Opener makes short work of any standard size can. The precision Power Cut blade effortlessly slices through cans, held in place by the handy magnetic lid holder. Cuisinart designed the arm to be removable, making cleanup effortless. The freestanding can opener has an extra-wide base to prevent tipping, while the clean lines of the brushed stainless steel complement any other premium countertop appliances for luxury chef’s kitchen. Features: Stainless steel construction|Power Cut blade|One-touch operation|Opens any standard size can|Removable activation lever for easy cleanup|BPA Free|Limited 3-year Warranty
2. Hamilton Beach 76389R OpenStation Can Opener, Black
- 3 tools in one all store together
- OpenMate multi-tool opens plastic packages, pop-top cans and removes bottle caps as well as twist-off caps
- Jar opener has secure, nonslip grip and stores on top of the unit
- Can opener has SureCut technology and opens cans of all sizes
- Removable cutting unit is washable
76389R Features: -3 tools in one all store together. -Jar opener has secure, non-slip grip and stores on top of the unit. -Can opener has SureCut™ technology and opens cans of all sizes. -Removable cutting unit is washable. -OpenMate™ multi-tool opens plastic packages, pop-top cans and removes bottle caps as well as twist-offs. Product Type: -Can Opener. Color: -Black.
3. Hb Compact Can Opener Black
76501 Color: Black Features: -Cordless and portable. -Compact space-saving design. -Opens any size can. -Auto shut-off. -Plugs in for easy recharging overnight. -Removable cutting lever makes cleanup easy. Product Type: -Can Opener. Dimensions: Length – Bottom of Handle to top: -4.5″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -4.5″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -7.5″. Overall Product Weight: -1 lbs.
4. Proctor-Silex 75217F Power Can Opener Black
- Extra tall: opens 7-inch-high can ,Knife sharpener in rear ,Cutting lever removes for easy cleaning
- Extra tall for opening large cans, cord storage, twist-off cutting lever for easy cleaning, and automatic shutoff, Knife sharpener, Cord length is 32″ not counting the plug
- Manufactured in Canada
Proctor-Silex 75217F Power Can Opener Black
Tall enough to open a 7-inch-high can, this electric can opener is as practical as it is stylish. It has a knife sharpener in the rear as well as push-in cord storage, allowing for tidiness on the counter. The cutting lever removes for easy cleanup. Clad in gleaming black plastic, the opener measures 8-7/8 inches high, 4-1/4 inches wide at the base, and 3-1/2 inches deep. When operating, a magnet flips down and grips the top of the can, then lifts it off when the can is removed. –Fred Brack
5. Hamilton Beach 76379 OpenEaseCan Opener, White
The Hamilton Beach OpenEase Can Opener features SureCut technology that opens cans the first time. Other highlights include: Knife and scissors sharpener, bottle opener and automatic shutoff. The cutting lever detaches for cleaning. Hands-free operation. Magnetic lid holder. Cord storage/lock.
6. Swing-A-Way 407BK Portable Can Opener, Black
- DURABLE ALL-STEEL CONSTRUCTION: This can opener is one you can rely on to get through tough can tops effortlessly. The body is constructed out of extremely durable steel.
- EASY TO USE WITH COMFORTABLE HANDLE: The Swing-A-Way Can Opener features an extra-long crank handle for a better grip
- helping take the strain and pain from your hands when in use. The crank folds down, making storage easy.
- CUSHION GRIP INCLUDED: There are extra-long soft cushion grips for comfortable handling, the ergonomic handles fit any size hands.
- SMOOTH AND EASY USAGE: The cutting wheel is made of high-carbon and glides easily across the tops of cans. The cutting is smooth and skip-proof making usage easy. A built-in bottle opener is included.
- EASY TO CLEAN: It is recommended to hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent
- rinse then dry immediately.
Since 1938, Swing-A-Way has created the highest quality, most dependable can openers on the market. Soon to become one of your go-to kitchen gadgets, it’s comfortable to hold and compact for easy storage. When you reach for a Swing-A-Way, you reach for a classic. This Swing-A-Way Portable Can Opener is extremely durable, with an all-steel construction. Soft cushion-grips for ensure a comfortable grip while opening various cans. A high-carbon, gear-driven cutting wheel and skip-proof feed for smooth and easy usage. Features an integrated bottle opener on the side. No need to purchase a separate bottle opener – now you can have two kitchen tools in one! Quickly and easily remove bottle caps in one swift movement. Hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent, rinse and dry immediately. Measures 8.5-inch long. Lifetime limited warranty.
7. Kuhn Rikon Auto Safety Master Opener, Red
The Swiss are famous for packing multiple tools into a single package. The Kuhn Rikon Safety LidLifter Master Opener has all the features of the Kuhn Rikon Safety LidLifter can openers. The can opener is made of 18/8 stainless steel with a polished finish and the turn knob is comfortable to hold and turns easily. It cuts from the side leaving the rim smooth, not sharp or jagged. Plus it makes quick work of opening bottles and cans with pull and pop tabs, threaded caps, and flip tops. White
8. Hamilton Beach Open Ease Automatic Jar Opener, Model 76800
- Effortless push-button opening
- Simply place the jar opener on top of the jar and press the engage button
- Compact for easy storage in a drawer or cabinet
- Opens a wide variety of jar sizes-no jar is too tall
- Durable and built to last. Please refer the User Guide and the Instructional video before use.
Hamilton Beach OpenEase Automatic Jar Opener – 76800
Sometimes a lid is so stuck, no amount of muscle or willpower will loosen it. Tapping, prying, rubber grips � sometimes nothing works! Until now. The OpenEase Automatic Jar Opener makes opening jars amazingly simple, and it can open a wide variety of jars from small to large and every size in-between.
Why is it that when a lid refuses to budge, it’s often at the worst time? With the OpenEase Automatic Jar Opener, dealing with a stuck lid while trying to make dinner for the family will never be frustrating again. The press of a button activates its powerful twisting action, tightening around the lid and loosening it. It’s that simple! Press again to release the lid. When it’s time to put it away, the OpenEase Jar Opener is compact enough to fit in a drawer, so it’s always ready when you need it most.
PRODUCT FEATURE BENEFITS
- Opens a wide variety of glass jars with lids from 1″ to 4″ in diameter. No jar is too tall!
- Effortless, push-button opening means strong muscles are not needed
- Makes a great gift for anyone who cooks or suffers from arthritis or limited hand dexterity
- Made with quality materials and built for long-term durability
- Compact for easy storage in a drawer or cabinet
- Includes 2 “AA” batteries and can open 250+ jars with a single set of batteries
- Questions are supported by a toll-free call center located in the U.S.
- Backed with a one-year warranty
The OpenEase Automatic Jar Opener was designed for everyone who opens jars regularly or on occasion, and it’s especially helpful for those with limited hand strength or arthritis. OpenEase is the one tool no kitchen should be without because it solves a problem that frustrates everyone from time to time.
How To Use
Simply place the jar opener on top of the jar and press the “Open Jar” button. The outer arms grip the jar while the inner arms close tightly around the lid and rotate, loosening the lid effortlessly. It’s that simple! Press the “Release Lid” button and the arms let go of the lid and jar. The jar opener will turn off automatically; no off button is needed. If stored in the most compact position, press “Release Lid” first to open arms wide enough to place over jar lid. Then press “Open Jar” to tighten arms around jar and open lid.
Designed By Consumers For Consumers
At Hamilton Beach, every appliance has to perform well for consumers before it ever makes it onto the shelf. As we design products, we seek out honest feedback and opinions from a variety of sources. Now that’s Good Thinking.
For the OpenEase Jar Opener, we focused on handgrip, comfort, and control. We talked to The Arthritis Institute and interviewed people with dexterity issues and arthritis. As we sought their feedback about the jar opener, we left no stone unturned. How does it feel in your hand? Which location do you prefer for the buttons? How does it feel when you press them? Once we were clear about consumers’ needs, we knew we had a product that would make their lives easier.
Did you know that arthritis is the most common cause of disability in the United States? Approximately 50 million Americans live with arthritis. That makes even the simplest tasks � like opening jars � a daily struggle. * Source: 2007-2009 National Health Interview Survey (conducted by National Center for Health Statistics).
Tips & Care
Do not use with plastic jars. Jar opener is intended only for glass jars with screw-on lids. Be sure the outer arms of the jar opener fit securely on jar to prevent slipping. The jar opener will turn off automatically when the arms reach the outermost or innermost position. For tapered jars, place hand on top of jar opener to hold firmly in place to ensure that the arms do not slip on the jar.
For more compact storage, press the “Open Jar” button to reset the arms to the innermost position. To replace batteries, press and slide the battery compartment cover in the direction of the arrow. After replacing batteries, slide the cover closed in the opposite direction of the arrow. The jar opener may start running when the batteries are installed. This is normal.
9. Hamilton Beach 31434 Easy Reach Toaster Oven with Roll-Top Door, Spacious Interior, Stainless Steel
- CONVECTION OVEN COOKING TECHNOLOGY: Convection setting circulates air around food for fast, even cooking. Use the convection setting for crisp, golden-brown pizza and for an evenly cooked, caramelized crust on baked goods.
- SPACIOUS INTERIOR: This countertop convection oven is roomy enough to fit 6 slices of bread or a 12” pizza, making it convenient for everything from small snacks to personal meals.
- ROLL-TOP COUNTERTOP OVEN DOOR FOR EASY ACCESS TO FOOD: The large, curved glass door of the countertop convenction oven opens wide for easy access to your food before, during and after cooking, so you can easily grab your toast or sprinkle cheese on your pizza while it’s baking.
- EASY-TO-CLEAN GLASS DOOR: The roll-top design means food can’t spill on the door when you’re pulling it out of the convection oven. When you do need to wipe it down, the glass panel unlocks, allowing you to flip it up for easy cleaning.
- FLEXIBLE COOKING OPTIONS: Countertop oven features convection, bake, broil and toast settings to accommodate the foods your family makes most: after-school snacks, toast, frozen pizzas or hearty homemade meals.
Sized to fit a 12 inch pizza, the Hamilton Beach easy reach countertop oven features a large Roll-Top door for better access to food and your countertop. Its unique and large opening makes food easy to reach. And since the door opens above the oven, It frees up your countertop space in front. Convection, bake, broil and toast settings, plus 3 oven rack positions and a Spacious Interior, Make it versatile enough to cook everything from after-school snacks to homemade dinners. A removable crumb tray, bake rack and bake pan are included in the box. Best of all, it’s effortless to keep clean Because food can’t spill on the door. When you’re ready to clean, the glass panel quickly unlocks, allowing you to lift it up for easy access.
10. Hamilton Beach 31103A Countertop Oven with Convection and Rotisserie
- Maximum versatility – including rotisserie
- Extra-large capacity – fits two 12″ pizzas, two 9″ x 13″ casseroles, or two cake pans.This oven is 110 voltage only. It is packaged in SIOC packaging to avoid damage in shipping.
- Revolving rotisserie – meat self-bastes as it turns – fits a 5 lb. chicken
- Convection setting bakes faster and more evenly than traditional oven;Bake & broil settings with 2 hour timer.13.11 H x 20.62 W x 16.54 D
- Durable stainless steel construction
Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie 31103
Small enough to fit on your kitchen counter, but large enough to help you prepare for any meal or party, the Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie boasts full-size oven performance in compact, energy-efficient form.Designed with both kitchen style and practicality in mind, the Countertop Oven with Convection & Rotisserie is portable and countertop convenient. It’s packed with versatile cooking options that range from baking cakes to crisping cookies to broiling salmon to roasting an entire 5 lb. chicken, roast or pork. There’s no need to spend extra time cooking separate meals for the pickier ones, either. The wide interior and adjustable cooking racks provide double the space for cooking multiple foods at once.What’s more, this oven is ideal for anyone, anywhere and anytime. It can replace the microwave in your office, offer easy cooking access for the elderly, serve as a staple for apartment dwellers or provide snack enthusiasts with a little added treat.
PRODUCT FEATURE BENEFITS
- Uses 49% less energy than a typical kitchen oven
- Extra-large capacity accommodates two 12″ pizzas, two 9″x13″ casseroles, two cake pans, two sheets of cookies or a 5 lb. chicken
- Easy-clean, nonstick oven interior
- Includes two oven racks, large enamel-coated baking pan, small baking pan and broil rack
- Broil rack also stacks directly on small baking pan for roasting meats
- Includes rotisserie accessories: rotisserie lift and forks with rod (skewer) Slide-out, full-width crumb/drip tray
- Easy-to-read temperature dial on front control panel can be adjusted to desired or pre-set temperatures
- Easy-to-read function dial on front control panel can be adjusted to four pre-programmed settings: BAKE, CONVECTION, BROIL, ROTISSERIE
- Power indicator light
- 2-hour cooking timer with audible tone and automatic shutoff
Gives You the Choice of Bake, Convection, Broil or Rotisserie
Don’t want to heat up the entire kitchen or slave away over a hot burner? No sweat – the Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven provides extra capacity for second oven convenience as well as four ways to cook: BAKE, CONVECTION, BROIL and ROTISSERIE.
A 9″x13″ baking pan can be found in most kitchens in North America, used for making everything from lasagna to brownies. Not only does this oven fit two 9″x13″ pans at once, unlike conventional ovens without convection technology, the Countertop Oven with Convection and Rotisserie comes fully equipped. Instead of having heat come from just one central area and no fan to “stir-up” or circulate air evenly all over, this oven’s convection technology utilizes a top and bottom heating element and a built-in fan to distribute heat evenly for a uniform temperature. That way, bakers can choose between traditional baking – ideal for cupcakes, cakes and soft baked goods – or convection baking – ideal for a crispy pizzas, cookies or even taquitos. Use the rotisserie feature for roasted chicken, beef roast or pork roast. Note: Only upper heating elements will be on during the rotisserie mode.
TIPS & CARE
Before cooking with the oven, always PREHEAT for approximately 5 minutes. Check pan manufacturer’s directions for oven-safe rating. Do not cover the crumb/drip tray or any part of the oven in aluminum foil (causes overheating); however, use of aluminum foil to partially cover casseroles or some foods is acceptable. Visit foodsafety. gov for more safe cooking temperature information.
The full-width crumb/drip tray slides out from the front, allowing easy washing. For the best oven performance, cleaning should be done regularly. Unplug first and allow oven to cool before interior and exterior cleaning. For interior cleaning: wipe oven walls, bottom tray and glass door with a damp, soapy cloth, but do not scratch or damage heating element tube. Repeat with a damp, clean cloth. All removable parts should be hand washed in warm, soapy water as well. For stubborn interior stains, use a plastic scouring pad. For exterior cleaning: wipe oven walls with a damp cloth, but do not use abrasive cleansers or metal scouring pads; this can scrape/scratch the surface.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hamilton Beach 76380Z Classic Chrome Heavyweight Can Opener for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!