581 reviews analysed
1. Hamilton Beach 49968 FlexBrew Connected Single-Serve Coffee Maker, with Amazon Dash Auto Replenishment for Coffee Pods
- NEVER RUN OUT OF COFFEE AGAIN. The HB Connect app is seamlessly integrated with Amazon Dash Replenishment to track your brewing and automatically reorder single-serve coffee pods and water filters before you run out. SIGN UP AND SAVE $15 ON YOUR FIRST REORDERS.
- CHOOSE YOUR COFFEE FOR REORDERS. Pick your favorite single-serve coffee pods from Amazon’s wide variety of brands and flavors.
- BREW WITH SINGLE-SERVE PODS OR GROUNDS. A single-serve pack holder and grounds brew basket are included.
- REMOVABLE WATER RESERVOIR. Eliminate the need to refill the coffee maker each time you brew.
- BREW TIME: In about 3 minutes, FlexBrew make a strong, great-tasting cup of coffee. And you save energy because rather than heating water continuously, FlexBrew only heats the water when you’re ready to brew.
- SELECT YOUR CUP SIZE. Choose from an 8 oz., 10 oz. or 14 oz. brew size. The adjustable cup rest fits a variety of mugs.
Never run out of single-serve coffee pods again. This smart coffee maker is integrated with Amazon Dash Replenishment, so it tracks your brewing and automatically reorders your preferred brand of single-serve pods and water filters before you run out.
2. Hamilton Beach 49981A Coffee Maker Single Serve Silver
- Brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter
- Scoop your favorite ground coffee and brew
- Brews up to 14 ozs. into travel cup or coffee mug
- Durable stainless steel construction. Built-in stand for coffee mugs
- Note-coffee overflows from brew basket would be prevented with use of lesser amount of ground coffee or use the bold setting for flavored, finely ground, premium brand ground coffees, and decaf coffees or when using whole bean coffee, a standard automatic drip coffee grind will yield best results. Be careful not to overgrind, since very finely ground coffee can cause overflow in this unit
Hamilton Beach The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker – 49981
The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker goes where no coffeemaker has gone before, brewing hotter, faster and better-tasting coffee than most gourmet machines out there. And, its benefits don’t stop there. The Scoop Coffeemaker utilizes the simplicity of ground coffee and brews a customizable cup quickly: an 8 oz. cup in less than 90 seconds or a 14 oz. travel mug in under two-and-a-half minutes.
Aside from its versatility in using inexpensive coffee grounds to brew a great-tasting cup, The Scoop Coffeemaker is designed for ultra-simple preparation in three straightforward steps: 1) Scoop 2) Place 3) Brew. It features a steel mesh scoop for filtering freshly ground coffee and comes with a built-in, adjustable stand that flips to accommodate a standard-size cup or a taller travel mug.
All in all, The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker offers affordability and no fuss with lots of options. There’s no need for extra equipment, high-tech buttons or extra equipment, either.
Product Uses & Unique Features
Allowing for Various Coffee Grind Types
The Scoop Coffeemaker doesn’t need pre-packaged K-Cup packs or coffee pods, which can get expensive, and not to mention stale, over time. Instead, it comes with a mesh scoop filter that gives users the choice of any flavor (caramel, hazelnut, vanilla, etc), any brand (Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc.) and any strength (Regular or Bold) pleasing to their taste.
Differing Boldness Levels
With The Scoop Coffeemaker, versatility is key. Whether you decide to go with a mainstream brand coffee or stronger premium-brand coffee, you need a machine that understands and quickly adapts. Use the REGULAR setting for a quick basic, automatic drip coffee, or get an upgrade and choose BOLD for more fine grinds, decaf or stronger flavors premium-brand coffee like Starbucks or Melitta. Just remember that the finer the grind, the longer it takes to brew. For bolder coffee, the water passes through at a slower rate, but allows more contact time and better flavor extraction for a better-tasting cup when done brewing.
Measuring Proportions Appropriately
Not sure how much coffee to add when brewing? No worries — each scoop filter is labeled with two measuring lines for exact serving amounts. And more isn’t necessarily better, in this case. Overfilling the scoop doesn’t allow room for brewing and water can overflow and spill over, ultimately meaning weaker coffee.
Adjusting the Cup Size
Before brewing, adjust the L-shaped cup rest to make sure your cup is as close to the dispensing nozzle as possible. For travel mugs, fit the cup rest against the coffeemaker and place your mug on top of the drip tray.
The Scoop Coffeemaker was awarded the “2012 Good Housekeeping Very Innovative Products (VIP) Award” by Good Housekeeping Research Institute. In addition, the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) gave it high rankings for its ability to use coffee grinds, instead of packs or pods, and simultaneously give users the freedom to choose their own flavor, strength and cup size for their coffee.
Product Feature Benefits
- Costs pennies per cup, compared to leading competitors’ single-size packs
- Proportions coffee exactly with single-serve scoop filter
- Brews an 8 oz. cup of coffee in less than 90 seconds
- Built-in adjustable stand holds standard-size cup and taller travel mugs
- One steel mesh scoop filter included; no need for paper filters
- Wide drip tray on base acts as a spill-resistant drain for excess coffee
- Settings for REGULAR (automatic drip) and BOLD coffee
- Durable, stainless steel features ensure coffeemaker’s longevity
- Automatically shuts off after brewing
Tips & Care
Run one or two cycles through the machine before first use. When one cycle is complete, the coffeemaker automatically shuts off. When grinding your own coffee beans, remember to purchase beans that were recently roasted (within a week is best), and grind them every time you brew a fresh cup. When brewing, keep ground coffee below the MAX fill line and do not use more than 14 ounces (410 ml) of water. To stop brewing mid-cycle, press either REGULAR or BOLD, and the unit will shut off. If there is no water in the water reservoir and a brew button is pushed, the unit will not brew.
3. Cuisinart DCC-1200CP 12 Cup Brew Central Coffee Maker Copper
- Classic brushed metal design with a 12-cup carafe with ergonomic handle for comfortable, dripless pouring and knuckle guard
- Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of Coffee before brewing has finished. Adjustable heater plate (low, medium, high) ensures that your Coffee stays at the temperature you like best
- 24-Hour Advance brew start, programmable auto shutoff from 0 to 4 hours, Plus a 1- to 4-cup feature when making less than 5 cups
- Includes: charcoal water filter and permanent gold tone filter that ensures only the freshest Coffee flavor flows through. Measuring scoop. Instruction book
- Unit Dimension: 9″ L x 7. 75″ W x 14″ H
4. Hamilton Beach (49974) Single Serve Coffee Maker, Compatible with pod Packs and Ground Coffee, Flexbrew, Black
- BREW WITH OR WITHOUT POD PACKS. Brew up to 10 oz. with a pod pack, or up to a 14 oz. travel mug with grounds. Pack holder and grounds basket are included.
- JUST LOWER LID AND BREW. Whether it’s a pod pack or your own fresh grounds, just place them in the holder, lower the lid and press brew.
- EASY-VIEW Water WINDOW. Visible from front and side. Dimensions (inches)- 13.07 H x 6 W x 9.92 D
- FITS A VARIETY OF MUGS. Use the adjustable cup rest to not only fit your favorite mug in just right, but to also hold pod packs or the brew basket.
- EASY TO CLEAN. The pack-piercing tool removes for easy cleaning to prevent clogging that can sometimes occur with frequent use.
5. Cuisinart Coffee-on-Demand Automatic Programmable Coffeemaker, 12 Cup Removable Double Walled Coffee and Water Reservoir, with Dispensing Lever, and Auto Brew and 1-4 Cup Brewing, with Auto Clean Feature, Permanent Gold Tone and Charcoal Filter Included
6. Hamilton Beach 49980Z 2-Way Brewer, 12-Cup
- Two ways to brew your coffee, single serve or full pot
- 12 cup glass carafe included or brew into a travel or regular sized mug using single serve function
- Uses ground coffee, unique scoop measures and filters ground coffee for the perfect cup every time
- Brew strength function for bold or regular coffee and fully programmable with auto shutoff
- Brews up to 14 ounces in travel mug (not-included) or adjusts to fit a shorter cup
Hamilton Beach The Scoop Two Way Programmable Coffee Brewer Single Serve or 12 cup pot. Mug not included along with the Brewer
7. CAFÉ BREW COLLECTION 12 Cup Replacement Carafe for most Cuisinart, Mr. Coffee, Bunn, etc
- QUALITY: Made from heat resistant Schott DURAN borosilicate glass from Germany. Dishwasher safe & BPA-Free.
- CARAFE FIT: Universally designed to fit many coffee maker models. Includes 2 lids (tall and short) to expand the fit possibilities. CARAFE DIMENSIONS: If your coffee maker brand/model fit isn’t listed, check the following dimensions to ensure a proper fit before purchasing. Height with Tall Lid: 6.6”
- Height with Short Lid: 6.0”
- Diameter of Glass: 6.0”
- Diameter of Glass Base: 4.1”
- NOTE: THIS CARAFE WILL NOT FIT ALL COFFEE MAKER MODELS. CHECK OUR FITS LIST HERE TO CONFIRM IF THIS CARAFE WILL WORK WITH YOUR COFFEE MAKER. BLACK & DECKER: BCM1410B, CM1010B, CM1050B, CM1050W, CM1650B, CM2020B, DCM2160BC, DCM2500, DCM3200, DE755B, DE790B, DLX850, DLX1050B, DLX1050W CUISINART: CBC-00, CHW-12, DCC-500, DCC-750, DCC-1000, DCC-1000BK, DCC-1100, DCC-1100BK, DCC-1150BK, DCC-1200, DCC-1200B, DCC-1200BCH, DCC-1200BW, DCC-1200W, DCC-1250SA, DCC-2200, DGB-500, DGB-500BK, DGB-500R
- DGB-550, DGB-600, DGB-625, DGB-650, DGB-700, DGB-900 DELONGHI: DC56TB, DC59TW FARBERWARE: CM3000S GEVALIA: C-60A (tight fit), CM300, CM500 HAMILTON BEACH: 40770, 43244C, 43251, 43253, 43254, 43255R, 44601, 46205 (snug), 49444, 49983, 49984C KITCHENAID: KCM11OB, KCM1202OB, KCM1202WH KRUPS: FME2-11, FME2-14, FME4, FME4-14, FMF 5, FMF 5-14, KF740, KM730 MELITTA: DPB, ME12DSBCAN, MEFB1 MR. COFFEE: BVMC-EJX33, BVMC-EJX36, BVMC-EJX37, BVMC-LMX43, BVMC-SJX33GT, BVMC-SJX36GTWM, BVMC-SJX39, BVMC-VMX37WM
- CG12 (tight fit), CG13 (tight fit), CGX20 (tight fit), DR13, DRX20, DW12, DW13, FTTX85, FTTX95, FTX20, FTX21, FTX24, FTX25, FTX26, FTX27, FTX29, FTX40, FTX41, FTX43, FTX44, FTX45, FTX46, FTX47, FTX49, FTXSS43GTF, FX25, ISS12, ISS13, ISTX95, ISX12, ISX20, ISX26, ISX3, ISX40, ISX43, ISX46, JWX31BP, MRX33, SK12, SKX20, TF12, TF13, TFX Series, VB12, VB13, VBX20 & ZGX20
8. Hamilton Beach Programmable Coffee Maker, 12 Cup Carafe with Easy Refilling Access (46381), Black
Finally, a coffee maker that can stay tucked under a cabinet when in use. With front access to the water reservoir and brew basket, The Hamilton Beach programmable easy access Coffee maker puts an end to the back and forth maneuvering of a countertop Coffee maker. This plus 46381 includes premium features for high-end performance including a cone filter for maximum Coffee extraction, Three brewing options and a freshness indicator. A drip-free carafe makes for clean pouring, and the filter basket has a handle for mess-free grounds disposal. Plus with an automatic, optional cleaning cycle reminder, you can ensure your machine is brewing the best tasting coffee. With its compact design, This Coffee maker takes up less space but still makes up to 12 Cups. Free cone Coffee filters are included.
9. Hamilton Beach 49982 Programmable Coffee Maker & Hot Water Dispenser 2-Way Black and Stainless
- 2 Appliances in 1: Brews 12 Cups of Coffee & Dispenses Hot Water on Demand
- Programmable for Your Schedule: Both the coffee maker and the hot water dispenser have separate, easy programming options.
- One-Hand Hot Water Dispensing: Easily Dispense from Large 32 oz. Hot Water Tank to Make Multiple Cups of Tea or Large Servings of Oatmeal without refilling.
- The Cone Filter Advantage: Cone filters allow for better coffee extraction because the shape allows for water to travel more evenly through the coffee.
- Free Pack of #4 Cone Filters Included
Whether you’re getting breakfast ready for the family or pouring yourself a cup, the Hamilton Beach Programmable 12 Cup Coffee Maker & Hot Water Dispenser can help you streamline the morning rush. That’s because it’s two appliances in one – a 12 cup coffee maker and a hot water dispenser. Separate water reservoirs means the two sides operate independently of each other, so you can brew a pot of coffee while using the one-hand hot water dispenser to make tea, cocoa or instant cereals. Both sides can be programmed up to 24 hours in advance, and the 2-hour automatic shutoff makes for one less thing to worry about as you’re heading out the door.
10. One-All Replacement Coffee Carafe Pause & Serve, Universal
- Millennium style 12 cup universal replacement Pause and Serve glass carafe
- Includes: 2 lids for expanded fit designed to fit over 65 of today’s most popular coffee makers
- Fits the latest models of: Cuisinart, Hamilton Beach, Krups, Mr. Coffee and more
- Check out our website at www.medelcoinc.com for a full listing of coffeemakers this unit fits
Sold as 2 UNITS at $15.04 per unit. (1 unit = each.) Millennium style 12 cup universal replacement Pause and Serve glass carafe. Includes: 2 lids for expanded fit designed to fit over 65 of today’s most popular coffee makers. Fits the latest models of: Cuisinart, Hamilton Beach, Krups, Mr. Coffee and more. Check out our website at www.medelcoinc.com for a full listing of coffeemakers this unit fits. Boxed . Manufacturer number: GL312BK. SKU #: 6160808. Country of origin: (TBA). Distributed by Medelco, Inc.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hamilton Beach Coffee Brewmaster Chord for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!