Finding your suitable readers for how many ounces do coffee maker manufacturers consider one cup is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for how many ounces do coffee maker manufacturers consider one cup including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
928 reviews analysed
1. Hamilton Beach 49981A Coffee Maker Single Serve Silver
- Brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter
- Scoop your favorite ground coffee and brew
- Brews up to 14 ozs. into travel cup or coffee mug
- Durable stainless steel construction. Built-in stand for coffee mugs
- Note-coffee overflows from brew basket would be prevented with use of lesser amount of ground coffee or use the bold setting for flavored, finely ground, premium brand ground coffees, and decaf coffees or when using whole bean coffee, a standard automatic drip coffee grind will yield best results. Be careful not to overgrind, since very finely ground coffee can cause overflow in this unit
Hamilton Beach The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker – 49981
The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker goes where no coffeemaker has gone before, brewing hotter, faster and better-tasting coffee than most gourmet machines out there. And, its benefits don’t stop there. The Scoop Coffeemaker utilizes the simplicity of ground coffee and brews a customizable cup quickly: an 8 oz. cup in less than 90 seconds or a 14 oz. travel mug in under two-and-a-half minutes.
Aside from its versatility in using inexpensive coffee grounds to brew a great-tasting cup, The Scoop Coffeemaker is designed for ultra-simple preparation in three straightforward steps: 1) Scoop 2) Place 3) Brew. It features a steel mesh scoop for filtering freshly ground coffee and comes with a built-in, adjustable stand that flips to accommodate a standard-size cup or a taller travel mug.
All in all, The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker offers affordability and no fuss with lots of options. There’s no need for extra equipment, high-tech buttons or extra equipment, either.
Product Uses & Unique Features
Allowing for Various Coffee Grind Types
The Scoop Coffeemaker doesn’t need pre-packaged K-Cup packs or coffee pods, which can get expensive, and not to mention stale, over time. Instead, it comes with a mesh scoop filter that gives users the choice of any flavor (caramel, hazelnut, vanilla, etc), any brand (Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc.) and any strength (Regular or Bold) pleasing to their taste.
Differing Boldness Levels
With The Scoop Coffeemaker, versatility is key. Whether you decide to go with a mainstream brand coffee or stronger premium-brand coffee, you need a machine that understands and quickly adapts. Use the REGULAR setting for a quick basic, automatic drip coffee, or get an upgrade and choose BOLD for more fine grinds, decaf or stronger flavors premium-brand coffee like Starbucks or Melitta. Just remember that the finer the grind, the longer it takes to brew. For bolder coffee, the water passes through at a slower rate, but allows more contact time and better flavor extraction for a better-tasting cup when done brewing.
Measuring Proportions Appropriately
Not sure how much coffee to add when brewing? No worries — each scoop filter is labeled with two measuring lines for exact serving amounts. And more isn’t necessarily better, in this case. Overfilling the scoop doesn’t allow room for brewing and water can overflow and spill over, ultimately meaning weaker coffee.
Adjusting the Cup Size
Before brewing, adjust the L-shaped cup rest to make sure your cup is as close to the dispensing nozzle as possible. For travel mugs, fit the cup rest against the coffeemaker and place your mug on top of the drip tray.
The Scoop Coffeemaker was awarded the “2012 Good Housekeeping Very Innovative Products (VIP) Award” by Good Housekeeping Research Institute. In addition, the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) gave it high rankings for its ability to use coffee grinds, instead of packs or pods, and simultaneously give users the freedom to choose their own flavor, strength and cup size for their coffee.
Product Feature Benefits
- Costs pennies per cup, compared to leading competitors’ single-size packs
- Proportions coffee exactly with single-serve scoop filter
- Brews an 8 oz. cup of coffee in less than 90 seconds
- Built-in adjustable stand holds standard-size cup and taller travel mugs
- One steel mesh scoop filter included; no need for paper filters
- Wide drip tray on base acts as a spill-resistant drain for excess coffee
- Settings for REGULAR (automatic drip) and BOLD coffee
- Durable, stainless steel features ensure coffeemaker’s longevity
- Automatically shuts off after brewing
Tips & Care
Run one or two cycles through the machine before first use. When one cycle is complete, the coffeemaker automatically shuts off. When grinding your own coffee beans, remember to purchase beans that were recently roasted (within a week is best), and grind them every time you brew a fresh cup. When brewing, keep ground coffee below the MAX fill line and do not use more than 14 ounces (410 ml) of water. To stop brewing mid-cycle, press either REGULAR or BOLD, and the unit will shut off. If there is no water in the water reservoir and a brew button is pushed, the unit will not brew.
2. Black & Decker DCM18S Coffeemaker 1 Black/Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel, Plastic
- Personal Coffeemaker – This single-serve coffeemaker brews directly into the included travel mug
- Permanent Grounds Filter – No need to buy wasteful paper filters
- Automatic Shutoff – The coffeemaker turns off immediately after brewing
- 15-oz. Travel Mug Included
- Space-Saving Design – small kitchens, apartments, and dorm rooms
- Note: Cup equals approximately 5 oz. (varies by brewing technique). Volts:120V/60Hz. Included Components: (1) Coffee Maker, (1) Travel Mug
The BLACK+DECKER Brew ‘n Go Personal Coffeemaker is ideal for an active, on-the-go lifestyle! Your coffee brews directly into a 15-oz. stainless steel thermal mug that fits most car cup holders. The permanent grounds filter is compatible with coffee grounds and pre-packaged soft pods, and it’s easy to rinse clean in the sink. One-touch operation quickly delivers the morning coffee you need, with a compact design that’s perfect for small kitchens, apartments, and dorm rooms.
Black+Decker and the Black+Decker logo are trademarks of The Black & Decker Corporation and are used under license.
*Cup equals approximately 5 oz. (varies by brewing technique)
Great for commuters, office professionals, and one-coffee-drinker households, this personal coffeemaker brews 15 ounces of coffee directly into a stainless-steel travel mug. The mug has a rubber handle for a safe grip and a lid to keep coffee hot. It’s tapered to a 2-1/2-inch-diameter bottom, so it fits most vehicle cup holders. The coffeemaker itself is designed for an on-the-go coffee drinker. It has a permanent filter–no messy disposable paper filters required–and shuts off automatically after brewing. The mug, filter, filter basket, and mug lid are dishwasher-safe, and the coffeemaker can also be used to heat water for tea, hot chocolate, and instant foods like oatmeal and soup. Made of gleaming black plastic, it measures 9-3/4 inches high, 7 inches wide, and 6 inches deep, and carries a one-year warranty against defects. –Fred Brack Troubleshooting Steps: Brewing Coffee – 1.) Lift the one-piece cover. Pour one full mug of cold water into the water reservoir. 2.) Place the permanent filter into the filter basket. Add ground coffee, (we recommend approximately 2 ½ tablespoons). Close the cover. 3.) Remove the lid from the travel mug and add sweetener, cream or milk to the mug before brewing; replace the lid. Place the mug on the mug rest directly under the filter basket opening. 4.) Press the power switch and the power indicator light will illuminate. The coffeemaker and power indicator light turn off automatically when brewing is done. Allow the coffee to finish dripping from the unit before removing your travel mug. Note: There will be slightly less coffee in your travel mug than the amount of water added, as the grounds absorb some of the liquid.
3. AdirChef Grab N’ Go Personal Coffee Maker with 15 oz. Travel Mug, Black/Stainless Steel
- ECO-FRIENDLY. Equipped with a permanent filter, this environmentally-friendly coffee maker allows you to cut out waste and save money. Eliminating the use of paper filters, you no longer need to spend money buying them or filling up your garbage can when you need to dispose of them.
- UNIVERSAL DESIGN. Sized just right, the travel mug will fit into most cup holders and drink vessels. This is ideal for those who enjoy taking a hot cup of coffee with them on their way to work, run errands or drop the kids off at school. The mug is well insulated to keep your coffee warm for an extended period of time, perfect for those who have a long commute in the morning.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. Made using high-quality, durable plastic, you can enjoy a personal cup of coffee from this coffee maker every morning for years to come. It brews directly into the 15-ounce stainless steel travel mug and once the cup is full, the maker automatically shuts off to save power.
- PORTABLE APPLIANCE. Small and lightweight, this unit is the perfect size for tight counter spaces or tiny cubicles in the workplace and can be easily transported from one location to the next. In addition, the mug is equipped with a comfort grip Band and is tapered to fit most vehicle cup holders. If you prefer to set up the appliance in your kitchen permanently, you can just grab the mug and take your coffee to go.
- COMES COMPLETE WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED. The personal coffee maker comes complete with a travel mug, lid, internal filter and holding basket. All you need to do is set it up, plug it in and begin brewing your personal cup of coffee any time you want.
AdirChef Grab N’ Go Personal Coffee Maker with 15 oz. Travel Mug, Black/Stainless Steel
4. Zojirushi EC-DAC50 Zutto 5-Cup Drip Coffeemaker
- 650-watt drip coffeemaker brews up to 5 cups of coffee
- Filter cone sits inside decanter making it more compact and easier to use
- Concealed, removable water reservoir
- automatic keep-warm function
- Replaceable water filter
- measuring spoon and user manual included
- Measures 6 by 8-7/8 by 10-5/8 inches
- 1-year limited warranty
The Zutto collection is Zojirushi’s first collection of products that is designed and developed as a series of products. The concept of the Zutto collection was born as a result of the collaboration between Zojirushi and an interior designer in Japan. Unlike other Zojirushi products, the physical body of the Zutto was designed first, then the inner technology. Zutto (Zoot-tow), meaning “always” in Japanese, is designed to be enjoyed and used universally, for any occasion, anytime. This new Zutto Drip Coffee Maker is a convenient 5 cup size.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found How Many Ounces Do Coffee Maker Manufacturers Consider One Cup for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!