563 reviews analysed
1. Replacement Water Reservoir for Keurig® 2.0 K200/K250 Brewing Systems – 40 oz
This 40-oz. water reservoir is a replacement part exclusively for the Keurig 2.0 Brewing Systems. (Brewer is not included.) Compatible with K200/K250 models.
2. Keurig Six Water Filter Cartridges (12 filters)
This Water Filter Cartridge Refill pack includes six replacement filters for your Keurig Water Filter Starter Kit accessory (sold separately). Simply place a cartridge into the Water Filter Assembly and insert into your water reservoir. For best results, replace your water filter cartridge every 2 months or 60 tank refills. For use exclusively with Keurig Single Cup Reservoir Brewing Systems purchased after August 2007. This is not compatible with the Mini Brewing System, Mini Plus Brewing System, the B145 OfficePRO Brewing System, or the Rivo System.
3. Keurig 6-Month Brewer Maintenance Kit, Includes Descaling Solution, Water Filter Cartridges & Rinse Pods, Compatible with Keurig Classic/1.0 & 2.0 K-Cup Pod Coffee Makers, 14 count
- INCLUDES: (2) descale solution, (10) Rinse pods, and (3) water filter cartridge refills
- RINSE PODS: reduces flavor carry over between brews
- QUICKEST WAY TO CLEAN YOUR K Cup pod holder: rinse away residue and oils that can build up in your coffee maker
- EASY TO USE: use just like you would a regular K Cup pod
- DESCALING SOLUTION: use every 3 months to clean and remove mineral deposits that can built up inside your coffee maker
- SAFE AND GENTLE: safely cleans inside your coffee maker without harming your brewer
- WATER FILTER CARTRIDGES: filter chlorine, calcium, and other impurities from your water to enhance beverage taste and quality
- EASY TO USE: soak, rinse, insert and place in your brewer enjoy better tasting beverages in 5 minutes
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL KEURIG MULTI CUP RESERVOIR BREWERS: use with the Keurig Water Filter Handle in all Keurig multi cup reservoir coffee makers (not compatible with Keurig K Mini, K Mini Plus, and K15 coffee makers)
- REPLACE EVERY 2 MONTHS: for better tasting beverages
Cleaning your coffee maker regularly is an important step to keep it working at peak performance and keep your beverages tasting their best. The 6 Month Brewer Care Bundle has everything you need to regularly clean and maintain your brewer for 6 months. The Keurig 6 Month Brewer Care Bundle includes 2 bottles of Keurig Descaling Solution, 3 Water Filter Cartridges, and 10 Keurig Rinse Pods. The 6 Month Brewer Care Bundle is compatible with all Keurig coffee makers*. *If you have a Keurig K-Mini or K-Mini Plus brewer, we recommend that you consider our Keurig Cleanse Kit which only includes Keurig Descaling Solution and Keurig Rinse Pods as the K-Mini brewers do not use Water Filter Handles.
4. Replacement Water Reservoir for Keurig B40, B41, B44, B45, B50, K40, K45 Brewing Systems – 48 oz (Black)
This 48 ounce water reservoir is a replacement part exclusively for the \”Elite\” and \”Classic\” Brewing Systems. (Brewer is not included.) Compatible ONLY with Keurig B4x/K4x models. This will NOT be compatible with the K50, K55 and the new K-Classic.PLEASE LOOK UNDERNEATH YOUR BREWER FOR THE MODEL NUMBER TO ENSURE COMPATIBILITY.
5. Replacement Water Reservoir/Lid for Keurig 2.0 K500 Brewing Systems
- One 80 ounce water reservoir with lid replacement part
- Exclusively for the Keurig 2.0 brewer models K500 and K550
- Brewer is not included, please check your brewer model number before making a purchase
- Color: Black, as seen in image
- Keurig, K-Cup, and 2.0 are registered trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Sellers are not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain, Inc
This 80 oz. water reservoir is a replacement part exclusively for the Keurig 2.0 Brewing Systems. (Brewer is not included.) Compatible with K500/K550 models.
6. Keurig My K-Cup Universal Reusable Ground Coffee Filter, Compatible with All Keurig K-Cup Pod Coffee Makers (2.0 and 1.0)
The Keurig My K-Cup universal reusable filter is a simple and convenient way to brew your favorite ground Coffee using your Keurig Coffee maker. Now, in addition to hundreds of delicious varieties of K-Cup pods, you can enjoy an even bigger assortment of Coffee. The Keurig My K-Cup universal reusable filter is the only reusable Coffee filter approved for use in all Keurig K-Cup Coffee makers. Brewing your favorite ground Coffee is easier than ever; just fill the My K-Cup reusable filter to one of the two fill lines, then pop it into your Keurig Coffee maker and in no time, you’ll be enjoying a cup of hot, delicious Coffee. The Keurig My K-Cup universal reusable filter is optimized for both cup and travel mug brew sizes, and the removable lid makes filling and cleaning a snap. Highly durable and dishwasher safe (top rack only), the Keurig My K-Cup universal reusable filter is BPA-free, and made with materials that meet the highest standards of Product quality and safety.
7. Keurig Descaling Solution Brewer Cleaner, Includes 28 oz. Descaling Solution, Compatible with Keurig Classic/1.0 & 2.0 K-Cup Pod Coffee Makers (28 Oz)
- INCLUDES TWO (2) 14oz BOTTLES OF CLEANER — 28oz TOTAL!
- CLEANSE YOUR COFFEE MAKER: use every 3 months to clean and remove mineral deposits that can built up inside your coffee maker
- IMPROVE COFFEE TASTE: by removing mineral buildup that can affect the taste of your beverages
- SAFE AND GENTLE: citric acid safely cleans inside your coffee maker without harming your brewer
- FAST ACTING AND ODORLESS: cleanses and rinses away mineral build up without leaving behind any odor or residual taste
INCLUDES TWO (2) 14oz BOTTLES OF CLEANER — 28oz TOTAL! Keurig Descaling Solution is an important step to cleaning and caring for your Keurig coffee maker. When used every 3 months, or as often needed, Keurig Descaling Solution safely and effectively cleanses and removes mineral buildup from inside your coffee maker which can affect brewer performance, taste, and quality of your beverages. An important step of your Keurig coffee maker maintenance routine, Keurig Descaling Solution keeps your coffee maker clean, performing at its peak, and beverages tasting their best. Keurig Descaling Solution is the only Keurig recommended cleaning solution to be used with all Keurig coffee makers. Descaling is an important process that cleans the inside of your coffee maker. Over time, calcium deposits called scale can build up inside your coffee maker. If left unchecked, these buildups can affect the performance of your coffee maker and taste of your beverages. Keurig Descaling Solution is an effective, fast-acting, and odorless solution which helps clean and remove calcium and mineral deposits to keep your coffee maker clean and brewing at its best. To preserve longevity of your coffee maker, we recommend using Keurig Descaling Solution every 3 months or as often as needed (depending on the mineral content of your water, you may need to descale more frequently). Keurig Descaling Solution is compatible with all Keurig coffee makers.
8. Keurig K-Select Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, With Strength Control and Hot Water On Demand, Matte Black
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: A bonus 6-count K-Cup pod variety pack, one water filter handle, and one filter to help ensure your beverages taste their absolute best
- BREWS MULTIPLE K-CUP POD SIZES: (6, 8, 10, 12 oz.). Enjoy the most popular cup sizes all with quiet brew technology, minimizing noise during use
- STRONG BREW: kicks up your coffee’s strength and intensity.Accommodates travel mugs up to 7.4 inches tall
- Programmable auto off
- SIMPLE BUTTON CONTROLS: just insert a Pod, select your desired cup size, and brew a great-tasting cup in under a minute
- LARGE 52oz WATER RESERVOIR: allows you to brew 5 cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy
- BREWER MAINTENANCE REMINDER: alerts you when it is time to Descale your Coffee maker. Descaling is an important process that removes built-up calcium deposits, ensuring the best-tasting brew possible
- Included Components: Keurig K-Select Coffee Maker, 6-count K-Cup pod variety pack, one water filter handle, and one filter.
9. Keurig 4335457458 B01MXFTW88 2.0 Needle Cleaning Tool, kkk Orange
- Keurig 2. 0 Brewer maintenance accessory cleaning tool is for Keurig 2. 0 machines (will not work with other Keurig machines)
- Will not work with other brands of Coffee makers.
- Cleaning tool will only help with Cleaning clogged needles. Will not help with other Coffee maker issues.
- Includes instruction manual
- Genuine Keurig Product
Keurig 2. 0 Brewer maintenance accessory cleaning tool is for Keurig 2. 0 machines. It will not work with other Keurig machines. It will not work with other brands of Coffee makers. Cleaning tool will only help with Cleaning clogged needles. It will not help with other Coffee maker issues. Includes instruction manual. Genuine Keurig Product
10. Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker K-Cup Pod, Single Serve, Programmable Black
- Brews multiple K-Cup Pod sizes: (6, 8, 10 oz.) – The most popular K-Cup Pod brew sizes. Use the 6oz brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- Large 48 oz. Water reservoir: allows you to brew 6+ cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
- Simple button controls: just insert a Pod, select your desired brew size, and brew a fresh, great-tasting cup in under a minute.
- Descaling: an important part of cleaning your Keurig brewer. This process helps to remove calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a Coffee maker over time. Please refer to our descaling video for step by step instructions.
- Auto-off: an auto-off feature is easily programmed to turn off your Coffee maker after it has been idle for two hours, helping to save energy.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Keurig 20 Replacement Part 1 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!