727 reviews analysed
1. Replacement Water Reservoir for Keurig B40, B41, B44, B45, B50, K40, K45 Brewing Systems – 48 oz (Black)
This 48 ounce water reservoir is a replacement part exclusively for the \”Elite\” and \”Classic\” Brewing Systems. (Brewer is not included.) Compatible ONLY with Keurig B4x/K4x models. This will NOT be compatible with the K50, K55 and the new K-Classic.PLEASE LOOK UNDERNEATH YOUR BREWER FOR THE MODEL NUMBER TO ENSURE COMPATIBILITY.
2. Keurig Six Water Filter Cartridges (12 filters)
This Water Filter Cartridge Refill pack includes six replacement filters for your Keurig Water Filter Starter Kit accessory (sold separately). Simply place a cartridge into the Water Filter Assembly and insert into your water reservoir. For best results, replace your water filter cartridge every 2 months or 60 tank refills. For use exclusively with Keurig Single Cup Reservoir Brewing Systems purchased after August 2007. This is not compatible with the Mini Brewing System, Mini Plus Brewing System, the B145 OfficePRO Brewing System, or the Rivo System.
3. Replacement Water Reservoir/Lid for Keurig 2.0 K500 Brewing Systems
- One 80 ounce water reservoir with lid replacement part
- Exclusively for the Keurig 2.0 brewer models K500 and K550
- Brewer is not included, please check your brewer model number before making a purchase
- Color: Black, as seen in image
- Keurig, K-Cup, and 2.0 are registered trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Sellers are not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain, Inc
This 80 oz. water reservoir is a replacement part exclusively for the Keurig 2.0 Brewing Systems. (Brewer is not included.) Compatible with K500/K550 models.
4. Keurig 6-Month Brewer Maintenance Kit, Includes Descaling Solution, Water Filter Cartridges & Rinse Pods, Compatible with Keurig Classic/1.0 & 2.0 K-Cup Pod Coffee Makers, 14 count
- INCLUDES: (2) descale solution, (10) Rinse pods, and (3) water filter cartridge refills
- RINSE PODS: reduces flavor carry over between brews
- QUICKEST WAY TO CLEAN YOUR K Cup pod holder: rinse away residue and oils that can build up in your coffee maker
- EASY TO USE: use just like you would a regular K Cup pod
- DESCALING SOLUTION: use every 3 months to clean and remove mineral deposits that can built up inside your coffee maker
- SAFE AND GENTLE: safely cleans inside your coffee maker without harming your brewer
- WATER FILTER CARTRIDGES: filter chlorine, calcium, and other impurities from your water to enhance beverage taste and quality
- EASY TO USE: soak, rinse, insert and place in your brewer enjoy better tasting beverages in 5 minutes
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL KEURIG MULTI CUP RESERVOIR BREWERS: use with the Keurig Water Filter Handle in all Keurig multi cup reservoir coffee makers (not compatible with Keurig K Mini, K Mini Plus, and K15 coffee makers)
- REPLACE EVERY 2 MONTHS: for better tasting beverages
Cleaning your coffee maker regularly is an important step to keep it working at peak performance and keep your beverages tasting their best. The 6 Month Brewer Care Bundle has everything you need to regularly clean and maintain your brewer for 6 months. The Keurig 6 Month Brewer Care Bundle includes 2 bottles of Keurig Descaling Solution, 3 Water Filter Cartridges, and 10 Keurig Rinse Pods. The 6 Month Brewer Care Bundle is compatible with all Keurig coffee makers*. *If you have a Keurig K-Mini or K-Mini Plus brewer, we recommend that you consider our Keurig Cleanse Kit which only includes Keurig Descaling Solution and Keurig Rinse Pods as the K-Mini brewers do not use Water Filter Handles.
5. Keurig Brand Replacement Drip Tray for Keurig Brewing Systems Models K400, K425, K450, K475, K500, K525, K550, K575
Replacement Drip Tray for 2.0 Brewing System models K400, K450, K500 and K550. Fits models K400, K450, K500 and K550 only.
6. Rear Reservoir Water Filter Starter Kit for Keurig K-Compact and K200 brewers
Great-tasting beverages start with great-tasting water. Impurities in the water can affect the way your beverages taste, but there’s an easy solution. The Keurig Rear Reservoir Water Filter Starter Kit includes one water filter handle and one replacement filter (a 2-month supply) which can help remove these impurities and keep your beverages tasting their best, every time you brew. This simple filtration kit fits right inside the water reservoir of your Keurig K-Compact or Keurig K200 series coffee maker and helps remove chlorine from your water. Made from BPA-free materials, the easy-to-change filter handle and water filter cartridges in the Keurig Rear Reservoir Water Filter Starter Kit should be changed every 2 months or 60 tank refills for maximum efficiency. Your Keurig coffee maker can alert you when you need to replace your filter –just turn on the water filter reminder in the settings menu. Additional replacement filter cartridges sold separately. Dimensions: 7.09”L x 2.76”W x 2.76”H The Keurig Rear Reservoir Water Filter Starter Kit is only compatible with Keurig K-Compact and Keurig K200 Series coffee makers.
7. Replacement Water Reservoir for Keurig® 2.0 K200/K250 Brewing Systems – 40 oz
This 40-oz. water reservoir is a replacement part exclusively for the Keurig 2.0 Brewing Systems. (Brewer is not included.) Compatible with K200/K250 models.
8. Genuine Keurig Water Filter Cartridges 05073- Packed in Factory-Sealed Pouches-Buy in Bulk Package of 6, Save $$$ wiithout the Box
9. Replacement Water Reservoir "Steel Blue" for Keurig B70, B71, B75, B76, B77, B79 K70, K75, K77, k79, Platinum and Platinum Plus Brewing Systems – 72 Oz
This 72 ounce flip top water reservoir is a replacement part exclusively for the Keurig “Platinum” and “Platinum Plus” Brewing Systems. (Brewer is not included.) Compatible only with B7x/K7x models.
10. Replacement Water Reservoir "Mocha" for Keurig B70, B71, B75, B76, B77, B79 K70, K75, K77, k79, Platinum and Platinum Plus Brewing Systems – 72 Oz
This 72 ounce flip top water reservoir is a replacement part exclusively for the Keurig “Platinum” and “Platinum Plus” Brewing Systems. (Brewer is not included.) Compatible with B7x/K7x models.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Keurig Water Tank B70 Replacement for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!