Nowadays, there are so many products of lenovo hdmi tablet in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for lenovo hdmi tablet in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings lenovo hdmi tablet which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
753 reviews analysed
1. Lenovo Tab M10 Plus, 10.3" FHD Android Tablet, Octa-Core Processor, 64GB Storage, 4GB RAM, Iron Grey, ZA5T0300US
- Premium look & feel with metal back cover and slim, narrow bezels. Enjoy your favorite videos on the 10.3″ FHD display with TDDI technology
- Fast and powerful Octa-Core processor with up to 2.3 GHz main frequency for quick performance
- Never miss a moment with 8 MP rear + 5 MP front cameras, dual microphones, and 2 side speakers tuned with Dolby Atmos
- Kid’s mode includes dedicated content for kids, with parent control and specialized eye protection. Bumpy environment and posture alerts also available
- Stay connected with Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz Dual Band, and Bluetooth 5.0
The Lenovo Tab M10 Plus is here to exceed your expectations. Part of the 2nd generation Tab family, this media tablet is designed for the whole family. Outside, the standout metal design and premium look and feel combine with modern simplicity. With a full metal back cover, narrow bezels, and high panel-to-body ratio, you’ll love the clean look. The 10.3″ FHD screen and dual speakers tuned by Dolby Atmos® deliver immersive entertainment. Inside, this useful tablet device has an Octa-Core processor with up to 2.3 GHz main frequency, 64GB storage and 4GB RAM, and runs on the Android™ 9 Pie™ operating system to deliver fast, powerful performance.
Created for everyone in the family to enjoy, the Lenovo Tab M10 Plus includes Kid’s Mode with dedicated content, parental control, and specialized eye protection. The bumpy environment alert and posture alert let you know when this Android tablet isn’t being used correctly.
Make it truly helpful in your daily life by adding a folio case that protects your device. You can also transform your media tablet into a smart hub by docking into a smart charging station, and get more things done hands-free, thanks to the Google Assistant.
2. Lenovo Tab M10 HD 10.1" Tablet, Android 9.0, 16GB Storage, Quad-Core Processor, WiFi, Bluetooth, ZA4G0000US, Slate Black
- The Lenovo Tab M10 (HD) is one impressive family tablet
- It is packed with powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 429, quad core, 2.0 GHz and supports fast connection with true 2.4 GHz/5 GHz WiFi Dual bands
- Inside lies an impressive 10.1” HD screen and dual front speakers for immersive entertainment impossibly contained within an extremely thin and light profile with rich sounds and visuals
- Plus, make it truly family friendly by adding kids pack and stylish folio case so lend it to your child, worry free
- This is one tablet you’ll want to pass around the house
- Add up to 256 micro SD additional storage to have everything you need all on your tablet
- A family friendly tablet with face recognition to unlock your tablet with multiple user profiles and pre loaded kids mode gives you peace of mind
The Lenovo Tab M10 (HD) is one impressive Android™ tablet – and made for the whole family! This impressive 10-inch tablet features an HD screen and two front speakers with Dolby Audio™ (plus a 3.5 mm audio jack) to make streaming videos, games, and other applications come to life. Packed with a powerful Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 429, quad-core, 2.0GHz processor, the Tab M10 offers 16GB memory and microSD™ card slot to add up to 256GB. It supports fast connection with true 2.4 GHz/5 GHz WiFi dual bands (WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n/ac), Bluetooth® 4.2, and a Micro USB port. Plus, you can put your mind at ease with the special kid’s mode, containing custom content and protection features so your children can use this Android™ tablet without the worry.
Thin, light, and ready to go when you are, the Tab M10 (HD) delivers up to 8 hours of video playback time on the 1280×800 resolution 10.1″ HD screen. Front and rear cameras let you take photos and connect with family and friends no matter where you are. And with facial recognition technology, you can unlock your device quickly and conveniently.
3. Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 – HD 8" Android Tablet Computer (Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8009, 2GB RAM, 16GB SSD) ZA090094US
Say goodbye to your TV. And hello to the ultimate entertainment tablet, the Yoga Tab 3 8. The dazzling display is great for binge-watching your favorite shows anywhere-from the office to your kitchen. Its powerful speakers deliver truly immersive audio. And best of all, you can project cinema-like video onto any surface. Now, can your TV do that?
4. 2019 New Lenovo 300e Flagship 2-in-1 Business Laptop/Tablet, 11.6" HD IPS Touchscreen, Intel Celeron Quad-Core N3450 up to 2.2GHz, 4GB DDR4, 64GB eMMC, Windows 10 S/Pro, Choose Flash Drive
- 11.6” Hd (1366 x 768) IPS touchscreen widescreen LED Display, Intel HD Graphics 500 integrated
- Intel Celeron quad-core N3450 Processor, 1.10GHz Base frequency, up to 2.20GHz, 2MB Smart Cache, 4GB LPDDR4 SDRAM, 64GB eMMC Solid State Drive, No Optical Drive
- 1 x HDMI, 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x combo headphone/microphone jack, 1 x media card Reader
- built-in 720P HD Webcam, 802.11AC, Bluetooth 4.1, up to 8 hours Battery Life
- Windows 10 in S mode is pre-installed, s mode is fast, Secure and power-saving, it can be switched to Windows 10 Professional for free in Windows settings.
- Dimensions: 8.36″ X 11.83″ X 0.92″ Weight: 3.19lbs. Choose the flash drive for more external space
The Lenovo 300e 2-in-1 convertible laptop is a versatile learning tool that can go from laptop to tablet mode. Its rugged build means it can withstand the rigors of the day while also being a powerful work solution. Product Features: 2-in-1 convertible notebook with 360-degree hinge and touchscreen semi-rugged design with spill PROOF keyboard Intel Celeron N3450 Quad Core 1.1GHz processor (Max speed to 2.2GHz) 11.6″ Multi-touch anti-glare HD (1366 x 768) IPS LCD display 4 GB LPDDR4 3200 MHz (onboard) and 64GB eMMC storage Intel HD Graphics 500 802.11 ac (2 x 2) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless 1.0MP Webcam with stereo speakers and mic ports: USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, HDMI, headphone/Microphone jack, Kensington; lock slot and microSD card reader 3-cell lithium ion battery up to 8 hours (Windows 10 S mode lasts longer than Windows 10 Professional) Windows 10 in S mode Color: Black Dimensions L x w x H: 8.36″ X 11.83″ X 0.92″ Weight: 3.19lbs Includes laptop, power adapter and user guide stylus pen is not included in the laptop. &Nbsp; operating system: Windows 10 in S mode is pre-installed, and it can be switched to Windows 10 Professional for free. Windows 10 in S mode is a version of Windows 10 that’s streamlined for security and performance, while providing a familiar Windows experience. To increase security, It allows only apps from the Microsoft Store, and requires Microsoft edge for safe browsing. If you want to install an app that isn’t available in the Microsoft Store, you’ll need to permanently switch out of s mode. There’s no charge to switch out of s mode, but you won’t be able to turn it back on.
5. Lenovo ZA470006US Tab E10, 10.1″ WXGA Touchscreen, Snapdragon 210, 2GB RAM, 16GB SSD, Android 8.1, Black (Renewed)
- Enjoy a sold visual experience with the 10″ HD display, which gives your photos and movies a vibrant feel that you’ll want to share with the entire family.
- Immerse yourself in a booming sound reminiscent of the cinema. The dual front speakers and Dolby Atmos support brings the theater right to your home.
- Someone other than you using your device? The Tab E10 makes user sharing a breeze, each with their own dedicated profile, interface, and storage.
- This tablet is equipped with Android Oreo, which means a large assortment of apps, more storage out of the box, and much improved performance for an entry-level tablet.
6. Lenovo Smart Tab M10 HD 10.1” Android Tablet 16GB with Alexa Enabled Charging Dock Included
- An Android tablet with 10. 1” HD Display and dual front speakers with Dolby Atoms
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 429, quad core, 2. 0 GHz Processor. With a 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM, and up to 256 GB micro sd support.
- Alexa built in: your tablet turns into a smart screen when docked.
- Play videos, music, and get information with just your voice all hands free.
- Room filling Audio with sound from the 2 x 3W full range speakers in the dock.
- Just ask Alexa to check traffic, your calendar, or add items to your to do lists and control your smart home.
The Lenovo Tab M10 (HD) is one impressive family tablet. It is packed with powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core 2. 0 GHz and supports fast connection with true 2. 4 GHz/5 GHz Wi-Fi dual bands.
7. Lenovo TAB2 A10 – 10.1" Tablet (ARM Cortex A53 Quad-Core, FHD IPS, 2GB SDRAM, 16GB SSD, Android 4.4 KitKat) ZA000001US
- Android 4.4 KitKat (Up gradable up to latest OS)
- 1.5 GHz ARM Cortex A53 Quad-Core
- 16 GB Flash Memory, 2 GB RAM Memory
- Built-In Lithium-Ion Providing up to 10 Hours per Charge (7200.0 mAh)
- 10 inches FHD IPS LCD (1920×1200) Display
- Android 4.4 KitKat, 10 inches FHD IPS LCD (1920×1200) Display
- Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F
- This tablet is powered by a 64-bit quad-core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT8165 chipset and has 2GB of RAM
- 10-hour battery life
A tablet that’s full of premium features, at an affordable price. The versatile Lenovo TAB2 A10-30 tablet has it all – superb 10.1″ HD display, lightning-fast LTE connectivity, dual speakers with Dolby Atmos technology, the latest Android OS, 16 GB of internal storage for music, games and photos and all-day battery life. Perfect for first-time tablet buyers who want non-stop entertainment on-the-go, without breaking the bank!
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on August 21, 2015
Really I am writing this review to pass on one important piece of feedback - the Tab 2 A10 comes with Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box, but Lenovo has already released a system update to Android 5.01 Lollipop, and the tablet will notify you to apply the update shortly after connecting to WiFi,,,However, it appears that as of today (8/21/15) there may be some unresolved issues with the Lollipop firmware and several users are complaining of sound and network issues after updating their tablets.While it is admirable that Lenovo is offering the update to the most current version of Android (many other tablet brands never bother updating their products - cough Asus!), I suggest you wait until the issues are resolved before updating your tablet, because it is impossible to return to the original firmware once that has been done.Lenovo appears to be working on the issues and I fully expect they will ultimately be fixed, but as for myself the tablet works so well as-is and there's really no immediate need to update so I am happy to use KitKat until that time.
The tablet does not include an HDMI port, but does provide screen casting for watching on television if desired.
The tablet DOES have GPS capability despite the specs not being very clear of that (and the setup menu does not specify until you enter the detailed options, so it appears not to have GPS on the surface).There is no GPS app bundled with the tablet, but they are available at no cost in the Google Play store.However, Google Maps is included and recognizes the GPS receiver.
For those who might be a bit spec snobby, while the cpu manufacturer, MediaTek, may not have much historical provenance, the MT8165 cpu is based on the A53 core and Mali T760 gpu, both of which are well rated cores and it appears MediaTek is becoming a worthy competitor.Based on the performance of this tablet, I certainly won't discount them in the future based on name recognition alone.
In summary, this is an excellent 10" tablet at any price.The fact that it's less than $200 is just a huge bonus.I was actually shopping for a good used tablet thinking that the performance I desired would be out of my budget, but the Tab 2 A10 proves you can get the performance at an affordable price.
Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2016
I've had this tablet for almost a month now. I compared it my wife's iPad Air and it performs exactly the same and the screen is just as sharp. It's a tad thicker than an iPad Air but you'll never notice the difference. The best difference is that I can use any of my existing micro-usb cords (even car charger) and I don't have to spend $30 buck for a lighting cable. Plus you can upgrade the memory to 64 MB for $20 simply by purchasing an micro SD card.
About me: I'm computer geek and I've had multiple iPads and android tablets over the years.
Note: They all ship with quad core 1.7 GHZ processors not 1.2 GHZ as stated on Amazon.
Great battery life
Very fast processor
Universal Micro USB port
Micro SD memory slot
Initially I had some intermittent issues with the wifi dropping after 3 days. I updated the OS and it never drops
Brightness is good, wish it was better by that can be said about an iPad
Buy this tablet. You'll be very happy
Reviewed in the United States on March 16, 2017
However, the reason I'm reading this review is that they've recently added an almost entirely different version of the tablet as the main product on Amazon, with the same name. The version you are most likely seeing, the Lenovo TAB 2 A10-30, with the Snapdragon 210 processor, only has 1GB of RAM with a 1280x800 display. You still get the same battery and the same Dolby Atmos speakers, but it's an almost entirely different tablet. 2GB vs 1GB of RAM is the difference between usable and unusable for me, especially on Android. And the screen isn't nearly as nice.
In fact, the specs are pretty much exactly the same as the slightly cheaperLenovo TAB2 A10 - 10.1" Tablet (Qualcomm Snapdragon 210, WXGA, 1 GB SDRAM, 16 GB SSD, Android 4.4 KitKat) ZA0C0014US
Of course, the A10-30 is also cheaper than the A10-70, but I find it rather deceptive that they're using the same stellar reviews of the A10-70 to sell the A10-30, which will likely not give nearly as good of an experience. Sure other sellers might list multiple products like that, but the A10-30 was added after the A10-70 was already popular, which I find to be rather purposefully misleading.
Top international reviews
Reviewed in Mexico on April 12, 2017
El diseño es bonito, la tablet es delgada y ligera. La pantalla se ve muy bien, es como lo dice en la especificación en HD, los colores realmente se aprecian bien. Tiene sonido Dolby (Algo que fue un plus al momento de probarla)
Se conecta bien a internet (Algo que siempre busco en todas las tablets) incluso la conecté a mis datos móviles y no tengo problemas de conectividad. La reproducción de videos en youtube y en Netflix sin fallas, lag o cualquier problema. Con Facebook tampoco he presentado contratiempos. La pantalla reacciona excelente (Super importante!), no se pasma ni se traba.
Tuve que bajar APPs para la visualización de documentos de Word, Power Point y un gestor de archivos pero esto no conlleva mayor problema. Hay muchas apps gratis o de paga para eso en la PlayStore.
Estoy totalmente satisfecho con esta compra. Si buscas una tablet a buen precio esta es la opción.
Reviewed in Mexico on November 13, 2016
Reviewed in Mexico on May 26, 2016
Reviewed in Mexico on March 9, 2017
Reviewed in Mexico on January 16, 2017
Reviewed in Mexico on March 22, 2016
Reviewed in Canada on October 30, 2015
Reviewed in Canada on February 5, 2016
Reviewed in Canada on February 20, 2016
Reviewed in Canada on October 16, 2016
Reviewed in Canada on June 22, 2016
Reviewed in Canada on January 15, 2017
Reviewed in Mexico on December 12, 2016
Reviewed in Canada on July 15, 2016
Reviewed in Canada on June 1, 2016
Customers who bought this item also bought
This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
8. Lenovo Tab 10, 10-Inch Android Tablet, Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 Quad-Core 1.3 GHz Processor, 2GB RAM, 16 GB Storage, Slate Black - Lenovo TB-X103F
- MULTI-ACCOUNT: Multiuser sharing makes this the ideal family tablet, offering separate personal profiles and app configurations for every user
- family sharing is now a breeze
- TABLET FOR KIDS: The Kid's Mode interface lets children have a dedicated profile, while you control usage and limit access to websites and apps
- THEATER-LIKE MULTIMEDIA: 10-inch tablet has a brilliant HD display with booming Dolby Atmos Audio and built-in dual speakers, perfect for binge-watching TV and movies on-the-go
- BOX CONTAINS: Lenovo Tab 10, Charger and USB Cable, Safety/Warranty Guide, Quick-Start Guide, Cleaning Cloth
- perfect tablet for kids, work or play
- LONG-LASTING BATTERY: Whether for work or play, this Android tablet has got you covered all day long with an epic 10 hour battery life
Entertainment is at your fingertips with the Lenovo Tab 10. Running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, this 10.1" tablet boasts a 10-hour battery life and dual stereo speakers with Dolby Digital Plus audio. Stream movies, play music, explore apps and more through the tablet's 1280 x 800 resolution touchscreen
9. Lenovo Yoga Book - FHD 10.1" Android Tablet - 2 in 1 Tablet (Intel Atom x5-Z8550 Processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB SSD), Gunmetal, ZA0V0035US
- THINNEST AND LIGHTEST: At less than 2 lbs, it's the world's thinnest and lightest 2-in-1 android tablet *Based on Lenovo's internal analysis as of 8/18/16 of 10.1" or greater 2-in-1 computers (sold with keyboard)
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: This portable computer has a 64GB SSD hard drive and 4 GB LP DDR3 of RAM, plus an epic 15 hour battery life on one charge
- PRODUCTIVITY: Instantly digitize your notes with the Real Pen stylus or transform your device into a notebook computer with the Halo keyboard that appears only when needed
- THEATER-LIKE MULTIMEDIA: This 10 inch tablet has a Full High Definition crystal-clear touchscreen display plus built-in dual speakers perfect for binge-watching TV and movies on-the-go
- ENDLESS OPTIONS: Do more with one notebook - type, take notes, browse the web, even draw
10. Lenovo Tab 4 Plus, 8" Android Tablet, 64-bit Octa-Core Snapdragon, 2.0GHz, 16 GB Storage, Black, ZA2H0000US
- THEATER-LIKE MULTIMEDIA: 8-inch tablet has a brilliant FHD display with booming Dolby Atmos Audio and built-in dual-stereo front-facing speakers perfect for binge-watching TV and movies on-the-go
- TABLET FOR KIDS: Transform to a kids tablet with Lenovo Kid's Pack, including a shock-resistant bumper, blue-light screen filter and fun stickers
- family sharing is now a breeze
- MULTI-ACCOUNT: With multi-user and multi-space functionality, use the enhanced security fingerprint scanning technology for easy log-on when switching between users. Compatible Networks : All except Sprint
- HIGH PERFORMANCE ANDROID TABLET: Equipped with a 64-bit Octa-Core Snapdragon processor of up to 2.0 GHz, 2GB of RAM, plus an epic 20 hour battery life for seamless performance on any day-to-day tasks
- BOX CONTAINS: Lenovo Tablet Tab 4 8 Plus, Charger, USB Type C Cable, Safety/Warranty Guide, Quick-Start Guide
- perfect tablet for kids or play*Now enabled with Amazon Alexa Voice Services. Please make sure latest firmware is updated.Graphics:Integrated Qualcomm Adreno 506 GPU
The Lenovo Tab 4 8 Plus is the first tablet to hide many tablets in one. It delivers a great multimedia experience in an amazing design hiding high-end specifications. It has you covered beyond what other slate tablets offer by helping you secure your data with multi-user and multi-space functionality. The Tab 4 8 Plus reinvents the slate tablet, by becoming better with a choice of packs.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lenovo Hdmi Tablet for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!