We spent many hours on research to finding local small appliance repair cuisinart coffee maker pittsburgh north hills, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best local small appliance repair cuisinart coffee maker pittsburgh north hills, you should not miss this article. local small appliance repair cuisinart coffee maker pittsburgh north hills coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 local small appliance repair cuisinart coffee maker pittsburgh north hills by our suggestions
921 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart DCC-3200 14-Cup Glass Carafe with Stainless Steel Handle Programmable Coffeemaker, Silver
- State-of-the-art technology to ensure hotter coffee without sacrificing flavor or quality
- Brew strength control allows you to select regular or bold coffee flavor
- Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability, self-clean, 1-4 cup setting and auto shutoff (0-4 hours)
- Adjustable keep warm temperature control
- Gold tone, commercial style permanent filter.60-second reset recalls settings and position in the brewing process in case of loss of power
2. Cuisinart DCC-1100BKFR 12 Cup Coffee Maker (Renewed)
- 12-cup carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard
- Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability, self-clean and 1 to 4-cup settings
- Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before brewing has finished
- 60-second reset "
- where it was in the brewing process and settings
This classically designed coffeemaker is accented with stainless steel for a look that is sure to enhance your countertop. The 12-cup carafe features an ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard for comfortable, drip-free pouring. Fully automatic, the DCC-1100 has 24-hour programmability and 1-4 cup setting for those times when you don’t need a full cup of coffee.
3. Cuisinart SS-15 12-Cup Coffee Maker and Single-Serve Brewer, Stainless Steel
- 12-cup glass carafe with BPA free and stainless steel handle
- Brew Strength Control – select BOLD for stronger coffee flavor
- Gold-tone coffee filter lets only pure coffee flavor flow through
- Single-Serve serving sizes: 6, 8, 10 oz
- Includes Cuisinart’s Home Barista Reusable Filter Cup which lets you use your own coffee, K-Cup pod compatible as well
The Cuisinart Coffee Center features a fully automatic 12-cup coffeemaker on one side and a single-serve brewer on the other. Sipping solo or serving a crowd, it’s easy to enjoy the gourmet taste you expect from a Cuisinart coffeemaker. And one coffeemaker that does the job of two frees up more space on your counter!.
4. Cuisinart DCC-3000 Coffee-on-Demand 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
- Dispenses one cup at a time with an easy-to-use actuator
- Press the lever to fill your cup. Dimensions- 11.25 L x 8.75 W x 14.70 H inches. Charcoal water filter
- Removable water reservoir
- Double-wall coffee reservoir holds twelve 5 oz. cups of coffee
- Removable coffee reservoir for easy cleanup.UC Cubic Feet: 1.42
DCC-3000 Features: -Keeps the coffee flowing. -24 Hours programmability and adjustable auto shut off. -Dispenses one cup at a time. -Removable water reservoir. -Fully programmable. Product Type: -Automatic machines. Color: -Silver, Black. -Dispenser light comes on when you press the lever to fill your cup. Material: -Metal/Plastic. Number of Items Included: -4. Pieces Included: -Coffeemaker, Coffee Scoop, Charcoal Water Filter, Gold-Toned Coffee Filter. Languages: -English. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -14.6″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -8.7″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -11.3″. Overall Product Weight: -9 lbs.
5. Cuisinart TOB-40FR Custom Classic Toaster Oven Broiler, Silver (Certified Refurbished)
- 1800 Watts to toast, bagel, bake and broil
- full size interior holds 11-inch pizza and 6 slices of toast
- Stainless steel front with rubberized easy grip dials, cool touch handle, and a front removable tray
- easy clean nonstick interior, unit measures: 17″ x 11.74″ x 8.35″
- Always even shade control monitors the temperature and adjusts timing to consistently toast to the shade selected every time
- Convenient auto side-out rack for hands free loading and easy removal of cooked foods and automatic shutoff safety feature
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by Cuisinart to look and work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a 90 day warranty
Cuisinart’s TOB-40 toaster oven broiler is large enough and smart enough to present a full range of menu options. Toast four bagel halves, bake an 11-inch pizza, or broil two big open-faced sandwiches. Always Even Shade Control monitors the temperature and adjusts the timing to consistently toast to the shade selected every time. A convenient auto slide-out rack provides hands-free loading and easy removal of cooked foods. When the cooking is done, its easy to clean with its reflective nonstick coating on the oven’s interior that wipes clean in seconds, which enhances heat efficiency and ensures even toasting.
6. Bonavita BV1900TS 8-Cup One-Touch Coffee Maker Featuring Thermal Carafe Stainless Steel
- One-touch brew operation with auto-off
- Carafe lid, filter basket, and showerhead are dishwasher safe
- Powerful and precise 1500-watt heater maintains optimal brewing temperature of 195°-205°F (91°-96°C)
- Optional pre-infusion mode wets freshly roasted ground coffee to allow degassing before brewing
- Flat-bottomed filter basket and larger showerhead allow for even better saturation and uniform extraction
- Durable stainless steel lined thermal carafe. Double walled stainless steel thermal carafe
- All plastic is BPA-free
- Length: 12.40″ Width: 6.80″ Height: 12.20″
With a Bonavita coffee brewer, you’re just one press of a button away from a perfect cup of coffee. We’ve refined our brewers down to the essential elements so it’s simple to consistently brew great coffee. The excellence of the Bonavita 8-cup coffee brewer is recognized by the Specialty Coffee Association as part of its Certified Home Brewer Program. The Bonavita coffee brewer is designed to brew a full pot of coffee at 195-205°F. Once coffee comes in contact with air, the temperature will decrease significantly. Immediately after brewing a full pot, the temperature in the carafe is typically 175-185°F. Brewing a smaller batch or brewing at higher elevations may result in a lower temperature. Refer instruction manual before use.
7. Mueller UltraBrew Coffee Maker, Programmable 12-Cup Machine, Multiple Brew Strength, Keep Warm
- THE BEST TASTING COFFEE – Brew a full pot of coffee using your favorite grounds and with brew strength control you can select regular or bold coffee flavor, whatever you like better.
- EASY BREW & PRECISE POURING: Pause and serve function allows for pouring a cup at any time during the brew cycle. Special carafe design ensures drip free and your coffee down to the last drop.
- EASY FILLING – Built-in removable water reservoir for easy and safe water filling. No more dripping or mess on your countertops.
- PERMANENT COFFEE FILTER – Mueller Ultra Brew Coffee Maker includes one permanent coffee filter, saving the money from buying paper water filters.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY WITH MUELLER – We are here to offer you only the best quality products designed to make your life more easier and fun. If you need any help, please feel free to contact us, our professional customer support is always here for you!
Mueller Ultra Brew Coffee Maker is designed to extract the fullest flavor possible. It combines a high brew temperature of up to 205 degree and a faster brew speed, resulting in nothing short of exceptional tasting coffee. This unique coffee maker with new features, brewing methods and designs will delight the tastes and styles of American coffee drinkers.
8. Cuisinart DCC-1200 Brew Central 12 Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black/Silver
- Classic brushed metal design with a 12-Cup carafe with ergonomic handle for comfortable, dripless pouring. BPA free
- Brew pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before brewing has finished. Adjustable heater plate (low, medium, high) ensures that your coffee stays at the temperature you like best
- 24-hour advance brew start, programmable auto shutoff from 0 to 4 hours plus a 1- to 4-Cup feature when making less than 5 cups
- Includes: Charcoal water filter and permanent gold tone filter that ensures only the freshest coffee flavor flows through. Measuring scoop. Instruction book
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Charcoal water filter (removes impurities) and dimension(LxWxH) is 7.75 inches x 9.00 inches x 14.00 inches
The Cuisinart brew Central 12 cup programmable coffeemaker makes a bold statement in any kitchen With a brushed metal finish and elegant tech-industrial design. Programmable from start to finish, with a variable heater plate for temperature control, the brew Central 12 cup programmable coffeemaker delivers on every front. With a convenient dripless carafe spout, brew pause feature, and alert for when it is time to decalcify, Cuisinart makes great tasting coffee convenient for your busy lifestyle. Cord storage
9. Hamilton Beach 49981A Coffee Maker Single Serve Silver
- Brew your own ground coffee with single-serve scoop filter
- Scoop your favorite ground coffee and brew
- Brews up to 14 ozs. into travel cup or coffee mug
- Durable stainless steel construction. Built-in stand for coffee mugs
- Note-coffee overflows from brew basket would be prevented with use of lesser amount of ground coffee or use the bold setting for flavored, finely ground, premium brand ground coffees, and decaf coffees or when using whole bean coffee, a standard automatic drip coffee grind will yield best results. Be careful not to overgrind, since very finely ground coffee can cause overflow in this unit
Hamilton Beach The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker – 49981
The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker goes where no coffeemaker has gone before, brewing hotter, faster and better-tasting coffee than most gourmet machines out there. And, its benefits don’t stop there. The Scoop Coffeemaker utilizes the simplicity of ground coffee and brews a customizable cup quickly: an 8 oz. cup in less than 90 seconds or a 14 oz. travel mug in under two-and-a-half minutes.
Aside from its versatility in using inexpensive coffee grounds to brew a great-tasting cup, The Scoop Coffeemaker is designed for ultra-simple preparation in three straightforward steps: 1) Scoop 2) Place 3) Brew. It features a steel mesh scoop for filtering freshly ground coffee and comes with a built-in, adjustable stand that flips to accommodate a standard-size cup or a taller travel mug.
All in all, The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker offers affordability and no fuss with lots of options. There’s no need for extra equipment, high-tech buttons or extra equipment, either.
Product Uses & Unique Features
Allowing for Various Coffee Grind Types
The Scoop Coffeemaker doesn’t need pre-packaged K-Cup packs or coffee pods, which can get expensive, and not to mention stale, over time. Instead, it comes with a mesh scoop filter that gives users the choice of any flavor (caramel, hazelnut, vanilla, etc), any brand (Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc.) and any strength (Regular or Bold) pleasing to their taste.
Differing Boldness Levels
With The Scoop Coffeemaker, versatility is key. Whether you decide to go with a mainstream brand coffee or stronger premium-brand coffee, you need a machine that understands and quickly adapts. Use the REGULAR setting for a quick basic, automatic drip coffee, or get an upgrade and choose BOLD for more fine grinds, decaf or stronger flavors premium-brand coffee like Starbucks or Melitta. Just remember that the finer the grind, the longer it takes to brew. For bolder coffee, the water passes through at a slower rate, but allows more contact time and better flavor extraction for a better-tasting cup when done brewing.
Measuring Proportions Appropriately
Not sure how much coffee to add when brewing? No worries — each scoop filter is labeled with two measuring lines for exact serving amounts. And more isn’t necessarily better, in this case. Overfilling the scoop doesn’t allow room for brewing and water can overflow and spill over, ultimately meaning weaker coffee.
Adjusting the Cup Size
Before brewing, adjust the L-shaped cup rest to make sure your cup is as close to the dispensing nozzle as possible. For travel mugs, fit the cup rest against the coffeemaker and place your mug on top of the drip tray.
The Scoop Coffeemaker was awarded the “2012 Good Housekeeping Very Innovative Products (VIP) Award” by Good Housekeeping Research Institute. In addition, the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) gave it high rankings for its ability to use coffee grinds, instead of packs or pods, and simultaneously give users the freedom to choose their own flavor, strength and cup size for their coffee.
Product Feature Benefits
- Costs pennies per cup, compared to leading competitors’ single-size packs
- Proportions coffee exactly with single-serve scoop filter
- Brews an 8 oz. cup of coffee in less than 90 seconds
- Built-in adjustable stand holds standard-size cup and taller travel mugs
- One steel mesh scoop filter included; no need for paper filters
- Wide drip tray on base acts as a spill-resistant drain for excess coffee
- Settings for REGULAR (automatic drip) and BOLD coffee
- Durable, stainless steel features ensure coffeemaker’s longevity
- Automatically shuts off after brewing
Tips & Care
Run one or two cycles through the machine before first use. When one cycle is complete, the coffeemaker automatically shuts off. When grinding your own coffee beans, remember to purchase beans that were recently roasted (within a week is best), and grind them every time you brew a fresh cup. When brewing, keep ground coffee below the MAX fill line and do not use more than 14 ounces (410 ml) of water. To stop brewing mid-cycle, press either REGULAR or BOLD, and the unit will shut off. If there is no water in the water reservoir and a brew button is pushed, the unit will not brew.
10. Chefman InstaCoffee Single Serve Coffee Maker Brews in 30 Seconds Compatible with K-Cup Pods, Grounds & Loose-Leaf Tea w/Reusable Filter, Compact 14 oz, Black/Stainless Steel, Mug Not Included
- FAST BREW TIME: With this single serve coffee maker, you can get fresh coffee at home in 30 seconds from start-to-brew! Depending on your preference, you can experiment with less water for a bolder flavor or more water for a milder taste.
- ONE TOUCH OPERATION: Enjoy coffee house quality, fresher and faster with this powerful yet compact 950-Watt coffee maker. With the one-touch operation you can quickly brew up to 14 oz. of coffee, consistently at the perfect temperature.
- K-CUPS OR GROUNDS: Have your cup of joe how you want it with ultimate versatility to select K-Cups or fresh coffee grounds. Includes reusable filter for use with coffee grounds and loose-leaf tea. Prevent mineral build up by using the self-cleaning feature.
- COMPACT DESIGN: Narrow profile fits and stores anywhere and can be used to brew coffee on vacations or trips, in dorms, offices, or any size kitchen. Tall enough to use with most 14 oz. travel mugs, you can quickly brew your favorite hot beverages on-the-go!
- RJ14-UB ASSURANCES: CETL approved with advanced safety technology for long lasting durability, & 1-year provided by Chefman, so you can purchase worry-free! For information on how to use your product, scroll down for a PDF User Guide. Power Source: 120 Volts
With the InstaCoffee Single-Serve Coffee Maker, brewing up a piping hot cup of coffee is as easy as pour, push and go. Make fresh coffee in 30 seconds, exactly how you like it – this brewer can be used with K-Cups or your own freshly ground roast using the included filter. The sleek, compact design takes up little counter space and can be stored easily, making it the perfect coffee machine for any size kitchen, dorm, office desk, or hotel room. Break out your favorite travel mug! This personal coffee maker is designed to fit most 14 oz. travel mugs – great for frequent travelers and morning commutes. (Travel cup is not included with the coffee maker.) The InstaCoffee is equipped with a self-cleaning mode, making it easy to prevent and remove mineral build-up. The rubber drip tray is removable for easy cleaning between uses. To learn more about your product and how to use it, read the User Guide in full. K-Cup is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. The Chefman InstaCoffee is not affiliated with or sponsored by Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Local Small Appliance Repair Cuisinart Coffee Maker Pittsburgh North Hills for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!