Finding your suitable readers for summer infant in view digital color video baby monitor is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for summer infant in view digital color video baby monitor including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
723 reviews analysed
1. Summer Baby Pixel Video Baby Monitor with 5-inch Touchscreen and Remote Steering Camera – Baby Video Monitor with Clearer Nighttime Views and SleepZone Boundary Alerts
- SleepZone Virtual Boundary – Set a boundary box around a selected area to alert you when your baby exits their safe space.
- Moonlite Night Vision Boost – Subtly illuminate your camera’s viewing area for a clearer, temporary, in-color view of baby in the dark.
- 360Tilt Camera Steering – As you tilt and move the 5″ handheld monitor up, down and side-to-side this camera mimics your own movement for a better view of baby.
- Voice Activated Video On/Off Technology (VOX) – Voice activation auto-wakes the screen display when baby begins to cry, babble or fuss and automatically returns to power save mode after 30 seconds with no activity.
- 100% digital technology for privacy and security, talk back to baby, temperature display, time display, 2-color off/on nightlight, 3-Level zoom, expandable system up to 4 cameras, up to 1, 000-ft range, wall mount hardware
- age minimum: 0 Month and age.maximum: 48 Months
2. Infant Optics DXR-8 Pan/Tilt/Zoom 3.5″ Video Baby Monitor with Interchangeable Optical lens
- First-ever monitor with interchangeable optical lens capability – customize viewing angle and zoom
- Large 3.5″ full color LCD display in sleek, compact unit with retractable antenna, with sound-activated LED display
- Remote pan, tilt and digital zoom
- Long battery life: 10 hours on power-saving mode, 6 hours with screen on
- Comes with 1x aluminum optical zoom lens for seeing closer with refined clarity
3. Summer Infant Extra Camera for Dual View Digital Color Video Baby Monitor (29010, 29010A)
- Exclusively compatible with the Summer Dual View Digital Color Video Baby Monitor Set, model numbers 28980/28980A
- Monitor multiple rooms/children with an extra camera, up to 4 total
- Additional cameras enable split-screen viewing to view multiple rooms or children side by side
- Pan, scan, zoom camera is table top or wall mountable and allows for optimal viewing of baby
- Summer Consumer Relations Representatives are available to assist you in finding the Extra Camera that is compatible with your system and can be reached at 1-800-BOUNCER
For parents wanting to monitor multiple rooms or children, additional cameras can be added to the Summer Infant Dual View Digital Color Video Baby Monitor Set, up to 4 total. Multiple cameras function with an 8-second audio and video auto-scan feature allowing parents to keep an eye on each room. Summer Infant Extra Cameras are model specific and cannot be used interchangeably between systems. This Extra Camera is compatible with the Summer Infant Dual View Digital Color Video Baby Monitor Set, model numbers 28980 and 28980A. The model number can be found on the sticker on the back of the handheld unit or camera. Summer Infant Consumer Relations Representatives are available to assist you in finding the Extra Camera that is compatible with your system and can be reached at 1-800-BOUNCER.
4. Summer Infant InView 2.0 Plus Video Baby Monitor with Night Vision, 180-Degree Visibility and Soft Glow Night Lights
Get the best view of baby with the Summer Infant In View 2.0 Plus Video Monitor. The camera lens pans and tilts remotely from the parent handheld, and you can zoom in. Remote control camera allows you to view baby’s entire room with fluid 180 degree pan/tilt visibility. You’ll always have complete control, with the touch of a button. No need to physically adjust the camera and disrupt your sleeping baby or toddler. With the enhanced zoom, there is no need to strain your eyes, lean in close or play the guessing game just tap the zoom button for a close up of your little one.
5. Summer Baby Pixel Zoom HD Duo 5.0" High Definition Video Baby Monitor with 2 Cameras
- 5.0 inch HD picture (720p) with 6-level digital zoom and 2 cameras
- Sleepzone Virtual boundary – Set a boundary box around a selected area to alert you when your baby exits their safe space
- Hd Moonlite night vision boost – Subtly illuminate your camera’s viewing area for a clearer, temporary, in-color view of baby in the dark.
- Remote camera steering – pan left to right and tilt up and down
- Voice activated video on/off technology (VOX) – voice activation auto-wakes the screen display when baby begins to cry, babble, or fuss and automatically returns to power-save mode after 30 seconds with no activity
The Summer Infant Baby Pixel zoom HD Duo 5.0 inch high definition video monitor allows you to see, hear, and know your baby is okay with incredible picture quality and innovative new technology. With two Cameras, you can easily monitor two rooms. The baby Pixel HD zoom features HD Moonlite so you can see your child in HD even in the dark, plus a six level HD zoom letting you see baby’s tiniest movements. The remote camera steering on each camera allows you to view baby’s entire room with ease and the patent-pending SleepZone technology alerts you if baby has moved out of the Virtual boundary box. Other convenience features include a nursery temperature display, two-way talk back to baby, lullabies, white noise, clock, and voice activated screen wake-up (VOX).
6. Motorola Comfort 75 Video Baby and Home Monitor, 5" LCD Color Screen Display with Remote Pan Scan, Two-Way Communication, Infrared Night Vision, 5 Soothing Lullabies
- ✅ FULL VIEW OF BABY’S ROOM – Our wireless baby monitor camera may be remotely panned left to right using the parent unit. It features a 2x digital zoom, which allows you to see the room in detail.
- ✅ CRYSTAL CLEAR DISPLAY – The parent control unit of our wireless infant monitor is fitted with a 5″ LCD color screen. The camera uses infrared tech to ensure a clear video feed even after lights out.
- ✅ ENABLES THE POWER OF MOM & DAD’S VOICE – Our infant monitor features built-in 2-way intercom speakers. Talk, sing, or coo to your baby to calm them down when they’re distressed.
- ✅ CAPTURE THE SLIGHTEST SOUNDS – The cameras of our infant video monitor are fitted with high-sensitivity microphones that can catch the slightest sounds, alerting you once your baby starts waking.
- ✅ ENSURE THE BEST SLEEP – The Hubble Baby Smart Sleep Assistant feature helps keeps track of your baby’s hours of sleep, as well as the number of feeding times, diaper changes, and pumping sessions.
Want to keep watch over your baby without disrupting your sleep and chores?
As your infant starts sleeping alone in their own room, you can’t help but worry about their comfort and safety. Many parents drag themselves out of bed more than once a night just to check on their precious baby. This can quickly lead to exhaustion the next day. The household may also be more difficult to maintain when you’re constantly pausing chores to pad to your baby’s room.
If you want to keep a close eye on your infant without actually having to be inside their room, mounting a reliable baby video monitor is the best idea.
Remotely stay updated on your child’s activities with Motorola’s Comfort75 Baby Monitor.
Our wireless baby monitor features a parent unit that is home to a 5″ LCD color screen, where you can view the live video feed of your child’s room. The camera comes with infrared lights, allowing you to enjoy clear footage even at the night or with the lights shut.
Control the camera’s angle by using the parent unit, which lets you remotely pan and zoom for a better view of the nursery. The camera is equipped with a high-sensitivity microphone, which captures the slightest sounds coming from your baby’s room.
Our wireless infant monitor works well with the Hubble app, which helps track your baby’s growth, sleep schedules, feeding times, diaper changes, and pumping durations.
Check out more features of our wireless baby monitor right here:
✅ Comes with 5 preloaded, soothing lullabies
✅ Transmits up to a 1000-foot range, giving you unbeatable mobility
✅ The Hubble app gives you access to useful articles and videos, parenting tips, Facts of the Day
✅ Support stand for easy viewing
Monitor your infant the easy way. Add Motorola’s Comfort75 wireless baby monitor to your cart TODAY!
7. VTech VM350 5” Digital Video Baby Monitor with Full-Color and Automatic Night Vision, White
- High-resolution, 5-inch color LCD screen with multiple viewing options, temperature sensor, and automatic infrared night vision
- Secure digital video and audio transmission over 1,000 feet of range
- Two-way, talk-back intercom with an option to play soothing sounds and lullabies
- Features Sound Activation Mode and volume control with 9-level sound indicator
- Rechargeable battery with low-battery alert on the parent unit
Check in on your little one with a large, 5-inch LCD screen on the VTech VM350 5″ Digital Video Baby Monitor with Full-Color and Automatic Night Vision. This fixed baby camera gives you multiple viewing options to watch over your little one from anywhere in the house or out in the yard. Even after dark, you’ll be able to see your baby clearly thanks to automatic infrared night vision. The VTech VM350 5″ Digital Video Baby Monitor features soothing sounds and lullabies that play right from the camera unit to help baby sleep tight. Plus, the built-in temperature sensor will let you know with an alert if the nursery is getting too hot or too cold so you can adjust the thermostat.
8. Summer Baby Pixel Zoom HD Extra Video Camera – Extra Baby Monitor Camera Allows Parents to Monitor Multiple Rooms and/or Children, Extra Video Baby Monitor is Perfect for Growing Families
- Allows parents to monitor multiple rooms and/or children
- 100% digital technology for privacy and security
- Remote control pan, tilt, zoom camera (6-level zoom)
- SleepZone Virtual Boundary and HD Moonlite Night Vision Boost
- Expandable system – add cameras to monitor multiple children or rooms, up to 4 total (extra cameras sold separately)
- Choose the 8 second auto-rotation between rooms, or select the room you wish to view
- Infrared LED enables automatic black and white night vision in low-light/darkened rooms for continuous and overnight monitoring
- Talk back to baby
- Nursery temperature display on parent handheld screen
- VOX – screen wake-up option when camera picks up sounds in nursery
- Table top or wall mountable (wall anchor and security clips included)
- AC adapter included
- Up to 800-ft. range
- 1-year warranty
9. Motorola MBP481 2.4 GHz Digital Video Baby Monitor with 2-Inch Color Display, Digital Zoom, and Infrared Night Vision
- Wireless Technology: 2.4 GHz FHSS
- 2-Inch Diagonal Color Screen with Digital Zoom, Infrared Night Vision, and High Sensitivity Microphone
- Up to 1000ft Range with Out-of-Range Alert and lens F 2.7millimetre F 2.6
- LED Sound Level Indicator
- Rechargeable Battery with Low Battery Alert on the Parent Unit
- Motorola is America’s #1 baby monitor brand in America (2017 revenue data).
- Pairing can be affected by other devices in range, the device being used as well as any obstructions in the range of communication
This Motorola 2″ Video Baby Monitor o ers all the essentials a parent needs to watch over their little one. This
video baby monitor comes equipped with a 2″ color display with digital zoom, allowing you to get a clear view
of your child, while the infrared night vision allows you to see them clearly even in low light levels. The camera
features a high sensitivity microphone to hear every peep, and the range of up to 1000 feet allows you to keep
in touch from anywhere in the house. Motorola 2″ Video Baby Monitor. Monitor what matters.
10. Summer Infant Extra Camera for Baby Secure Pan/Scan/Zoom Video Baby Monitor (28920, 29250, 29253)
- Exclusively compatible with the Summer Infant Baby Secure Pan/Scan/Zoom Video Baby Monitor, model numbers 29250 and 29253. The camera is adjustable and swivel shape
- Monitor multiple rooms/children with an extra camera, up to 4 total. Microphone focuses on baby’s voice while filtering out background, ambient noises
- Additional cameras enable audio and video auto-scan feature with 8-second intervals between rooms
- Pan, scan, zoom camera is table top or wall mountable and allows for optimal viewing of baby
- Summer Infant Consumer Relations Representatives are available to assist you in finding the Extra Camera that is compatible with your system and can be reached at 1-800-BOUNCER
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Summer Infant In View Digital Color Video Baby Monitor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!