Finding your suitable readers for usb300m usb ethernet adapter for lenovo yoga 3 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for usb300m usb ethernet adapter for lenovo yoga 3 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
990 reviews analysed
1. Linksys USB 3.0 Ethernet Adapter, Works with MacBook Air, Chromebook, or Ultrabook (USB3GIG),Black
- Supports USB 3.0
- RJ 45 Gigabit port
- LED indicator for Link/Activity
- Connect the USB Ethernet Adapter to a router and the USB 3.0 port to your device to instantly experience ultra fast Gigabit Ethernet speeds
- Compatible with most computers, consoles, DVRs and set top boxes
- The USB3GIG works with MacBook Air, Chromebook, or Ultrabook. It requires Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Chrome OS, or Mac OS X 10.8 or 10.9
The Linksys USB Ethernet Adapter (USB3GIG) is the perfect solution for the business traveler that prefers the speed of Gigabit Ethernet to Wi Fi. Simply connect the USB3GIG to your MacBook Air, Chrome book or Ultra book’s USB 3.0 port and the Ethernet port to a router to get an ultra fast wired connection. With the Gigabit Port, you’ll get high speed data transfers, which is great for downloading large files or streaming media. Its compact design makes it easy to carry and the travel cap keeps it protected. The Linksys USB Ethernet Adapter Gigabit USB 3.0 is the perfect solution for anyone who requires ultra fast wired speed.
2. UGREEN USB 3.0 Hub Ethernet Adapter 10/100/1000 Gigabit Network Converter with USB 3.0 Hub 3 Ports for Nintendo Switch, Windows Surface Pro, MacBook Air/Retina, iMac Pro, Chromebook, PC
- Ugreen Wired Network Adapter USB Hub: Expand your laptop or desktop with 3-port USB 3.0 hub and a RJ45 gigabit ethernet port, especially a flexible solution for Macbook Air, Nintendo Switch, iMac, iMac Pro, Surface laptop, ultrabook, notebook and computer featuring USB A interface.
- Support Max 1000Mbps: This LAN Network Adapter offers full 10/100/1000 Mbps fast Ethernet performance over USB 3.0 and Ethernet ports, faster and more reliable than most wireless connections.
- 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub Rate Up to 5Gbps, Ugreen USB Hub Ethernet Adapter simply helps you to connect up to 3 USB A devices to your PC or Laptop, such as external hard drive, USB flash drive, mouse, keyboard, USB headphone, speakers, USB webcam etc.
- Widely Compatibility: Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite Supported
- This USB gigabit ethernet adapter with USB 3.0 hub supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS and Linux. Compatible with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T). Chipset AX88179.NOTE:Plug and Play only for Windows 10/8.1/8,Driver needed for Windows 7/XP, Mac OS and Linux systems.NOTE:Plug and Play only for Chrome OS, Windows 10/8.1/8. Driver needed for Windows 7/XP/Vista, Mac OS and Linux.
- DC-Jack designed for power supply to this product when connecting USB HDD. Please kindly note: this product Only works with DC 5V (Center Positive Polarity) adapter for power supply. (Power plug sold separately).
3. USB 3.0 Network Adapter, CableCreation Gold Plated USB to RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Supporting 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet, No Driver Required, Black
- ★Not working with Nintendo Switch★ Gold Plated USB 3.0 male A to RJ45 female Ethernet adapter supporting 10/100/1000 Mbps. With Safe and Stable REALTEK IC Chipset Model is RTL8153. Backward compatible with 2.0/1.1 standards
- Supports crossover detection, auto-correction and Wake-on-LAN (WOL). Supports Windows (32/64 bit) 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS 10.5 /10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.12.Does not support Windows RT or Android
- No driver software required (Except Mac OS 10.11), Supports backpressure routing and IEEE 802.3x flow control for full-duplex (FDX) and half-duplex (HDX) systems. Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3ab. Supports IEEE 802.3az
- High-bandwidth of Super Speed USB 3.0 interface at up to 5 Gbps, the USB 3.0 to Ethernet adapter future-proofs your network connection with 1000 Mbps Ethernet while maintains a backwards compatibility with 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- CableCreation 24-month product replacement warranty and lifetime friendly technical support.
4. Apple USB Ethernet Adapter
5. Plugable USB 2.0 To Gigabit Ethernet Adapter, Fast And Reliable Gigabit Connection, Compatible With Windows, Chromebook, Linux
- USB 2.0 male A to RJ45 female adapter supporting 10/100/1000 Ethernet at USB 2.0 speeds (480Mbps).
- Driverless operation compatible with all Chromebooks, some Android Tablets (including ASUS Transformer Prime / Infinity tablets, also NVidia Shield), and Linux 3.3+.
- Drivers compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 and newer, Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP. Not Wii compatible. Driver installation under Windows 10 requires an pre-existing internet connection through wireless or another Ethernet connection
- For adding a wired network interface to a wireless-only system, replace a bad port, for higher performance, or for peer-peer use. For connection directly to an Ethernet network. Do not connect through a VoIP phone.
- ASIX AX88178 Controller and Realtek RTL8211CL PHY – Jumbo packets up to 9KB on Windows. Suspend mode and remote wakeup
6. USB C Hub Multiport dongle, 8-in-1 USB C Adapter with 4K USB C to HDMI, USB C Charging, Gigabit Ethernet,3 USB 3.0, SD/TF Card Reader, USB C Dock Compatible Apple MacBook Pro 13/15 (Thunderbolt 3)
- 8-in-1 USB C Hub – Compatible MacBook pro USB adapter, work for the latest MacBook Pro or USB-C devices with the multiport USB-C hub featuring a Gigabit Ethernet, a USB C charging port, a [email protected] HDMI port, an SD/TF card reader, 3 USB 3.0 Ports
- USB C to HDMI dock – Mirror or extend your screen with USB C Hub HDMI port and directly stream 4K UHD @ 30Hz or full HD 1080P video to HDTV, monitor or projector
- USB C to RJ45 1000M Ethernet Port – USB C dock supports Gigabit Ethernet port, backward compatible with 100Mbps/10Mbps RJ45 LAN. Gigabit Ethernet port ensures a more stable and faster-wired network connection
- USB C Charging and Data sync – USB Type C hub charges your MacBook Pro or other Type-C devices while connecting the 60W power delivery port. 3 USB 3.0 Ports allowing you to connect a keyboard, mouse, USB driver, external Disk to MacBook Pro
- Reliable After Service – 18 months manufacturer’s technical support &30 days money back service, ensures long-lasting enjoyment of your purchase. Compatible with the latest laptops and smart devices with USB C port. NOTE：DUE TO THE POWER MANAGEMENT, WHEN USING THIS HUB ON THE LATEST MACBOOK PRO, IT IS RECOMMENDED TO PLUG IN THE NOTEBOOK AFTER BOOTING. OTHERWISE, IT MAY CAUSE THE NOTEBOOK TO HANG AND NOT ENTER THE SYSTEM
7. Lenovo – Network Adapter – USB-C – Gigabit Ethernet – Black – for 100E Chromebook, Miix 320-10ICR, 520-12IKB and More
- Quick and Easy way to connect your USB C enabled system to Ethernet connections
- Connect to multiple types of Ethernet connections
- Ideal for quick imaging of systems or transferring large files quickly
- Great alternative for less reliable wireless networks
- Sleek design that’s durable and compliments ThinkPad systems
Lenovo – Network adapter – USB-C – USB-C + Gigabit Ethernet – for 100E Chromebook; Miix 320-10; 520-12; ThinkPad 13; ThinkPad P51; P71; T470; x1 Tablet
8. UGREEN USB Ethernet Adapter Aluminum USB 3.0 to Network Gigabit RJ45 LAN 10/100/1000 Mbps Adapter Converter Compatible for Nintendo Switch, MacBook, Mac Pro Mini, iMac, XPS, Surface Pro, Notebook, PC
- Faster and More Stable Network Connection: Full 10/100/1000Mbps gigabit ethernet performance makes this USB to ethernet adapter faster and more reliable than most wireless connections. Link and Activity LEDs. USB powered, no external power required. Backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1.
- Sleek Aluminum Ethernet Adapter: The aluminum unibody case makes this USB RJ45 adapter stylish and good matcher for macbook. The aluminum network card is also anti-fingerprint and anti-corrosion.
- Protect, Replace or Add An Ethernet Port: USB 3.0 Gigabit network adapter is a good accessory to protect or replace the RJ45 Lan port of your expensive computer. Simply adding a standard RJ45 port to your Ultrabook, notebook or Macbook Air for file transferring, video conferencing, gaming, and HD video streaming.
- Universal Compatibility: This USB lan adapter works with Mac OSX 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12, Linux kernel 3.x/2.6, and Chrome OS, Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP. DO NOT SUPPORT Windows RT and Android. Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3ab. Supports IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet).Please disabling the Sip function when using on Mac 10.13.
- Compact and Portable: The USB to network converter is quite compact, 2.36×0.93×0.62 smaller than hand size. Space-saving when using and portable for travel.
9. Cable Matters USB to Ethernet Adapter (USB 3.0 to Ethernet / USB 3 to Ethernet / USB to Gigabit Ethernet / USB to RJ45) Supporting 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps Ethernet Network in Black
- Usb 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter adds network connectivity to a computer with a USB 3.0 port
- supports SuperSpeed USB 3.0 data transfer rate up to 5 Gaps for 1000 Base-T network performance with backwards compatibility to 10/100 Mbps networks
- connect with a cat 6 ethernet cable (sold separately) for the best performance
- Wireless alternative for connecting to the Internet in Wi-Fi dead zones, streaming large video files, or downloading a software upgrade through a wired home or office LAN
- USB 3.0 to Ethernet adapter provides faster data transfers and better security than most wireless connections
- ideal solution for replacing a failed network card or upgrading the bandwidth of an older computer
- Driver-free installation with native driver support in Chrome, Mac, and Windows OS
- network adapter dongle supports important performance features including wake-on-lan (WOL), full-duplex (FDX) and half-duplex (HDX) Ethernet, Crossover detection, backpressure routing, auto-correction (auto MDIX)
- Lightweight USB to Ethernet adapter weighs less than 1 ounce for easy portability in your laptop case
- add a standard RJ45 port to your Ultra Book or MacBook with a USB 3.0 port for file transfers, video steaming and gaming
- Chrome &
- Mac &
- Windows compatible with Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista and Mac 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12
- does not support Windows RT or Android
10. Plugable USB C to Ethernet Gigabit 10/100/1000 LAN Network Adapter (ASIX AX88179 chipset Compatible with Windows 10,8.1, 8, 7, OS X/macOS, Linux, Chrome OS, Switch Game Console)
- Upgrade USB Type-C (USB-C) / Thunderbolt 3 systems and compatible with MacBook Retina, Macbook Air (2018), MacBook Pro (2016-2018), Dell XPS 9350 / 9360 / 9370 / 9550 / 9560, and Chromebook Pixel 2015 to wired gigabit network speeds. For USB Type-A (USB-A) systems see our USB3-E1000 instead. Works in tablet-mode with Nintendo Switch.
- Automatic driver installation via Windows Update on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and XP. macOS/OS X driver download available for 10.6 and newer (system restart required). Functionality built into Linux kernel from 3.9 onward (compile required for 2.6-3.8). Compatible with Nintendo Switch in tablet/handheld mode.
- Limited Android compatibility. Android users, please confirm if your phone or tablet is compatible (has drivers for the ASIX AX88179 chipset) before purchase. Not compatible with ARM-based Microsoft Windows RT systems. You can find the latest compatibility details in the Product Information below under Technical Specification – Specification Sheet
- Supports 4K Jumbo Frames, IPv4/IPv6 checksum offload engine, crossover detection and auto-correction, TCP large send offload and IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet.
- We love our Plugable products and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1-year limited parts and labor warranty and Seattle-based email support.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Usb300m Usb Ethernet Adapter For Lenovo Yoga 3 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!