We spent many hours on research to finding where to buy munchkin card game, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best where to buy munchkin card game, you should not miss this article. where to buy munchkin card game coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 where to buy munchkin card game by our suggestions
938 reviews analysed
1. Mattel Games UNO: Classic (Tin Box) [Amazon Exclusive]
- Uno is the classic family card game that’s easy to learn and so much fun to play
- In a race to deplete your hand, match one of your cards with the current card shown on top of the deck by either color or number
- Strategize to defeat your competition with special action cards like Skips, reverses, draw twos and color-changing wild cards
- When you’re down to one card, don’t forget to shout UNO
- This fun family card game is perfect for adults, teens and kids 7 years old and up
- Uno tin comes with 112 cards and instructions in a sturdy tin that’s great for storage and travel
UNO is the classic family card game that’s easy to pick up and impossible to put down! Players take turns matching a card in their hand with the current card shown on top of the deck either by color or number. Special action cards, like Skips, Reverses, Draw Twos, color-changing Wild and Draw Four Wild cards, deliver game-changing moments as they each perform a function to help you defeat your opponents. If you can’t make a match, you must draw from the center pile. And when you’re down to one card, don’t forget to shout “UNO!” The first player to get rid of all the cards in their hand wins. Now card game-lovers can get UNO in a sturdy tin that’s great for travel and makes storage stress-free. Colors and decorations may vary.
2. Munchkin Deluxe
Includes 168 cards, 6 standies, 6 player cards, gameboard, rules, and die. What makes this edition “deluxe”? It’s got a big gameboard to keep your cards in place, and six colored standies that you move on the gameboard as you level up. Plus a card to go with each standie, to make it easy to remember who’s what color and who’s what gender. Go down in the dungeon. Kill everything you meet. Backstab your friends and steal their stuff. Grab the treasure and run. Admit it. You love it.
From the Manufacturer
Munchkin is the mega-hit card game about dungeon adventure . . . with none of that stupid roleplaying stuff. You and your friends compete to kill monsters and grab magic items. Be sure to don the Horny Helmet and the Boots of Butt-Kicking. Wield the Staff of Napalm . . . or maybe the Chainsaw of Bloody Dismemberment. Start by slaughtering the Potted Plant and the Drooling Slime, and work your way up to the Plutonium Dragon . . and it’s illustrated by John Kovalic. Fast-playing and silly, Munchkin can reduce any roleplaying group to hysteria. And, while they’re laughing, you can steal their stuff.
3. Unstable Unicorns Not Safe For Work (NSFW) Expansion Pack – designed to be added to your Unstable Unicorns Card Game (for ages 21+)
- Unstable Unicorns NSFW Expansion Pack is designed to be added to your Unstable Unicorns Card Game.
- This pack includes NSFW characters, magic cards, upgrades, and downgrades for people with dirty minds.
- Unstable Unicorns is a strategic card game that will destroy your friendships…but in a good way.
- The game was one of Kickstarter’s top 100 most backed projects of all time and has sold over a million copies worldwide.
- Unstable Unicorns won the 2019 People’s Choice Award for Toy of the Year. This highly giftable expansion pack contains 54 cards and is for ages 21+.
Unstable Unicorns NSFW Expansion Pack is designed to be added to your Unstable Unicorns Card Game. This pack includes NSFW characters, magic cards, upgrades, and downgrades for people with dirty minds. Unstable Unicorns was one of Kickstarter’s top 100 most backed projects of all time and won the 2019 People’s Choice Award for Toy of the Year.
4. That’s What She Said – The Party Game of Twisted Innuendos
- An outrageous party in a box, perfect for your next get-together or adult game night. It’s the board game equivalent of spiking the punch!
- Great for parties! Fast paced and hilarious on every turn-a naughty twist to Cards Against Humanity.
- This game is as dirty as your mind wants it to be. Play with different friends for wildly different outcomes!
- 458 Cards (400 White Phrase Cards and 58 Red Setup Cards) | 4+ players | 30-60 min | Ages: 17+
- Play it pre-funk, post funk… ANY-funk! Take this with you to bachelor or bachelorette parties, ladies night out, holiday parties, college reunions, and 21st birthdays.
5. Mattel Games Uno Harry Potter Card Game
- Now you can play UNO in the company of your favorite Harry Potter characters! Same gameplay as Basic UNO but features images of Hermione, Harry, Ron, and other characters from the magical world of Harry Potter
- The goal is to get rid of all the cards in your hand, and the first player or team to 500 points wins
- Special action cards include Skips, Reverses, Draw Twos, and Wild cards
- Sorting Hat card makes another player of our choice keep drawing cards until they get a Gryffindor card
- A wonderful gift for Harry Potter fans, age 7 and older. Contains 112 cards plus instructions. Colors and decorations may vary
It’s the fun, fast-paced card game you love now featuring iconic characters from the world of Harry Potter! Join Harry, Hermione, Ron, Professor Dumbledore and more of your favorite characters from Hogwarts for a night of UNO gameplay. Players race to get rid of all their cards by matching a card in their hand with the current card shown on top of the deck. Score points by being the first to get rid of all the cards in your hand. Special action cards deliver game-changing moments as they each perform a function to help you defeat your opponents. There’s even a special Sorting Hat Rule Card! When you play this card, another player of your choice must keep drawing cards until they find a Gryffindor card! Other action cards include Skips, Reverses, Draw Twos, and Wild Cards. First player or team to 500 wins – and when you’re down to one card, don’t forget to yell “UNO!” a great gift for Harry Potter fans, age 7 and older. Contains 112 cards plus instructions. for 2 to 10 players, ages 7 and older. Colors and decorations may vary.
6. If You Had To… [A Party Game]
7. UNO: Super Mario – Card Game
- The classic matching card game, now with a Super Mario Bros theme!
- Players take turns matching one of their cards with the color or number card shown on the top of the deck
- Score points by being the first to get rid of all the cards in your hand
- First player or team to 500 wins
- Includes special Mario Super Star Card and two customizable cards
Join Mario, Luigi, and all their friends for a game of UNO! It’s the UNO you love, but this version also includes a special Mario Super Star Card that makes your character invincible. After another player plays a Draw 4 or Draw 2 card, play the Super Star Card to bounce the card power back to that player. And two customizable cards deliver even more game-changing moments and help defeat opponents! Score points by being the first to get rid of all the cards in your hand. First player or team to 500 wins. When you’re down to one card, don’t forget to yell “UNO!” Contains 112 cards plus instructions. For 2 to 10 players, ages 7 and older. Easy to pick up, impossible to put down.
8. KinderPerfect – The Hilarious Parents Party Card Game
- KinderPerfect is the new adult party card game for awesome parents inspired by Cards Against Humanity and too much wine.
- 400 CARDS – Laugh at the challenges of parenthood with 400 hilarious cards crowdsourced from actual parents, and rock your adult game nights
- ADULT GAME NIGHT – About kids, but designed for parents. Mix with Cards Against Humanity to add spice to your next get-together and ensure at least one parent is embarrassed afterwards.
- MOMS NIGHT OUT – Kinder Perfect is edgier than Apples to Apples, easier to learn than Exploding Kittens, and more family-friendly than Joking Hazzard.
- BABY SHOWERS – Surprise expecting moms and new parents at baby showers and birthday parties with tales of poop, puke, and Caillou – the triptych of modern parental terror.
9. Munchkin Warhammer 40000 Faith and Firepower
- Expands Munchkin Warhammer 40,000 to a total of eight Armies – or ten if you also include Munchkin Warhammer 40,000: Savagery and Sorcery!
- Expansions are independent – add them in either order. Or add them both at once!
- Illustrated by principal Munchkin artist (and extreme Warhammer fanboy) John Kovalic, and designed by Munchkin Line Editor Andrew Hackard in consultation with Games Workshop.
10. IDW Games Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Munchkin Card Game
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Where To Buy Munchkin Card Game for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!